#2351 Posted by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

His durability and damage output are still pathetic. Hopefully Pak, Johns and Tomasi rectify this.

#2352 Posted by War_Ruin (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: He tanked a Black Hole Laser in Superman Unchained #2. How is that a bad durability? He also resisted the gravity of the phantom zone while pushing 1/2 of the mothership at the sametime/

#2353 Posted by Lucifer_Morningstar1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_ruin: And how immense is the gravity pull of the phantom zone?

#2354 Posted by KaraZor-el (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Striking: He punched mongul 600 miles away.

Durability: he got punched from earth to outer space, a few thousand miles away from earth.

#2355 Posted by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_ruin said:

@sog7dc: He tanked a Black Hole Laser in Superman Unchained #2. How is that a bad durability? He also resisted the gravity of the phantom zone while pushing 1/2 of the mothership at the sametime/

Striking: He punched mongul 600 miles away.

Durability: he got punched from earth to outer space, a few thousand miles away from earth.

If you really compare them, New 52 Superman equals (either in relative or direct sense) or surpasses Pre-Flashpoint Superman in nearly all categories except durability. The way I see it, if someone is still not at least satisfied with who Superman is now, there will be no satisfying them at all, unless Clark pulls a SBP move.

#2356 Posted by L3g3ndaryPheonix (166 posts) - - Show Bio

tanking a black hole laser isn't that unquantifiable?

#2357 Edited by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_ruin:

That's a good one but it's sort of an outlier I really would like consistency. The phantom zone gravity feat is unquantifiable.

#2358 Posted by KaraZor-el (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

He was on the edge of death and tanked a nuke

Go punched from earth to space

Got hit from metropolis to ireland.

Took hits from earth to venus from doomsday

Took doomsdays death field for that entire time

Has been stabbed by ghost soldier. Not only did the bowie knife go in, but so did part of his wrist.

Took plenty of shots from orion who easily picked up a naval carrier

Id say hes good so far, considering hes only 33 issues in.

#2359 Posted by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

@karazor-el:

For my tastes:

Nuke should have had absolutely no effect on him or Diana. At all..

Getting punched to space isn't impressive for Superman IMO

Again, for superman I don't see that as impressive

Wasn't he the one hitting doomsday?

Which has no feats other than killing people and plantlike right? Did it hurt anyone notable?

Again,not really impressive to me

Not impressive at all. Iron fist destroyed a helical tier with a punch

#2360 Edited by Multimaniac (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@l3g3ndarypheonix said:

tanking a black hole laser isn't that unquantifiable?

sure, we don't know How destructive are those black hole lasers but someone else (Endless Mike) calculated the destructive force/blunt force of black hole bullets.

it means that each of the bullets has a Kinetic energy of 8.3e29 Joules = 199.7 exatons = 198,374,761,000,000 megatons.

According to the gravitational binding energy formula:

you would need an equivalent energy of 1.24e29 Joules to destroy the Moon. The gravitational binding energy is defined as the amount of energy it would take to scatter the mass of a gravitationally bound body to the point that its own gravity will not pull it back together again. So each black hole bullet hits with 6.6 times the energy needed to destroy the moon. In my opinion it's very complex to calculate it, however in that story he was only attacked with black hole lasers.

#2361 Posted by KaraZor-el (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: its impressive cause neither could even stand. And they took the nuke.

Getting punched into space is a good durability feat. Idk if you understood thats what i ment.

I think getting hit from metropolis to Ireland is plenty impressive considering he doesnt normally fight guys that hit so hard they send him across the world. Even more impressive is the fact that his durability took that blow after having bench pressed 6 sextillion tons, the weight of the world for 5 days without sunlight. Most people forget that.

Im almost certain they traded blows.

Yes, the death field was hurting wonder woman, steel, starfire, Among others.

Getting a bowie knife and wrist phased into the insides of supermans isnt impressive to you, noted.

Orion stalemated superman and got in some good licks on first born until first born outlasted him. Its a good durability feat.

Also he tanked an exploding moon that kept getting called a world for some reason.

His durability feats are good. Not sure what theres to complain about. Everyone hes fought hes beaten down except for eradicator cause he ran away. Oh and helspont. Maybe theres one or 2 more. From your comments it seems like you think hes getting beaten upp all the time lol

#2362 Posted by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

@karazor-el:

My issue is that the nuke dealt them any damage at all. It should have been like spraying them with a water gun IMO. We can agree to disagree here.

I understood what you meant, but it's such a run of the mill feat that even someone like ironman could tank. Which, IMO, makes it unimpressive for Clark.

My main reason for being unimpressed by that is because it's unquantifiable. And it isn't very useful on the battle boards as, 9/10, the characters Superman is put against have far far better durability feats than that.

Superman was clearly the one pushing him to Venus and was the aggressor.

Diana, Starfire's and Steel have even worse durability than Superman. Just because it harmed them doesn't make it impressive because there is nothing impressive about them from a durability standpoint

It just seemed kinda.....idk. It just wasn't to my tastes. I'll concede this point.

That's the only thing resembling a feat that Orion has is his squabble with Superman that had no decisive winner. He completely tanked a speedblitz with a smile and heat vision that melted that aircraft carrier. That is, to some degree, impressive, but getting stomped by the first born, who is even more unquantifiable, is not.

That was Superdoom wasn't it?

They're okay but he's certainly nowhere near his pre52 self. That's where I like his durability to be.

#2363 Posted by KaraZor-el (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: well thats what happens when you just got beat to near death. Go get beat up by 5 guys and then have a 5 year old punch you and see if it doesnt do damage when it otherwose wouldnt. It would.

Ummm, j think you ignored the part where hed been benching 6 sextillion tons for 5 days without ANY sun light. Then took that shot and was completely fine.

Thats irrelevant to whether they traded blows or not. Im under the impression that They did. Cant remember for sure.

You asked, i answered.

Well thats the nature Of a still somewhat new universe. People are still short on feats. But people like you choose to complain instead of just waiting. Its been 33 issues. Just give it time. And i can quantify first born pretty good actually. I understand that some cant, but i can. Hes a powerhouse.

Are you implying that his durability was higher than normal?

Well just give it time dude. Its been 2 years and some change. Breathe. He'll get there.

#2364 Posted by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: well thats what happens when you just got beat to near death. Go get beat up by 5 guys and then have a 5 year old punch you and see if it doesnt do damage when it otherwose wouldnt. It would.

Ummm, j think you ignored the part where hed been benching 6 sextillion tons for 5 days without ANY sun light. Then took that shot and was completely fine.

Thats irrelevant to whether they traded blows or not. Im under the impression that They did. Cant remember for sure.

You asked, i answered.

Well thats the nature Of a still somewhat new universe. People are still short on feats. But people like you choose to complain instead of just waiting. Its been 33 issues. Just give it time. And i can quantify first born pretty good actually. I understand that some cant, but i can. Hes a powerhouse.

Are you implying that his durability was higher than normal?

Well just give it time dude. Its been 2 years and some change. Breathe. He'll get there.

This is comics. Not real life. Agree to disagree.

Agree to disagree here as well.

so we agree that his "death field" isnt anything impressive?

Superman has appeared in well over 100 new 52 comics with JL, Superman, Action Comics, S/W, B/S and Superman Unchained not to mention his numerous appearances in random books. Please quantify him. The entire Wonder Woman fanbase would love you if you can do that.

That's exactly what I'm implying. Do you believe that Superman+Doomsday=Superman?

I'm sure he will but as of now he's still unimpressive in damage output and durability to me

#2365 Posted by Madflavor (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the whole "Superdoom" thing counted when Clark was pushing Brainiac's ship. The virus was in remission at the time.

#2366 Posted by KaraZor-el (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: its easy. Just look at who first born has put down.

First born killed apollo.

Apollo back handed super man when superman was pissed and blitzed him.

That gives us a sense of apollos speed and strength.

Apollo beat wonder woman in hand to hand

Wonder woman was beating zod and faora alone while superman was down.

Those same 2 kryptonians got 4 good shots on superman and 3 cheapshots.

Orion stalemated superman.

First born beat orion and wonder woman together.

Since then hes killed a few more gods and taken their abilities.

So while we dont know exactly where first born stands, we know hes above superman level.

#2367 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (540 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: The only reason that the nuke hurt Superman was because he was just pulverised by a sun amped Zod within an inch of his life. I will say again Zod and Faora were both sun amped by Apollo and then proceeded to decimate Superman and Wonder Woman. That's the reason the nuke hurt Superman!

#2368 Edited by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Sorry that it took so long for me to reply. My notification system is lagging again plus in recent days I hardly have any time left for Comicvine.

Superman/ Wonder Woman 11

Superman is immune to Brainiac's telepathy as mentioned by Batman.

Thank you in particular for this feat. I’m having nearly two month-long argument: my opponent was telling that current powered up Lois can beat Superman in any time in any form (usual and Doomed) with her psionic abilities. This will shut him/her up for sure.

#2369 Posted by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

His durability and damage output are still pathetic. Hopefully Pak, Johns and Tomasi rectify this.

Well, at least he has pretty impressive lifting/pushing feats.

#2370 Edited by L3g3ndaryPheonix (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanohibiki said:

@sog7dc said:

which are practically useless in a fight lol

#2371 Posted by SPM1M (800 posts) - - Show Bio

@madflavor: The virus only seems to warp him physically and mentally as it stands the only difference in the power set is that superdoom has his virus field and he isnt physically effected by kryptonite. Superman in his superdoom state hasnt done anything to prove any significant power boost. In pushing the brainiac ship it seems just right as he has shown multiple planetary lifting feats like moving war world(which i know is not as big as earth), and lifting the weight of the earth for five days straight. Not to mention he had the virus completely subdued, so the virus at this point would not be a factor in the feat.

#2372 Edited by Multimaniac (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@l3g3ndarypheonix said:

@sanohibiki said:

@sog7dc said:

How so? It's not only about Striking techniques, but it's also about grappling (takedowns, wrestling , submissions), guard techniques, pressure points, etc. Superman had enough strength to tear apart Doomsday, So He has the strength to rips upper limbs/ lower limbs/ heads off.

#2373 Edited by Zandalf (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Pushing that ship with MM is one of the biggest,if not the biggest feat for now and i suppose it will remain so for a looong time. However i was wondering: it isn't possible that Superman pushed more than 1/2 of that ship since him and above all MM were surrounded by fire? i think this may be possible because between them Superman was the only one with some planetary level feats before while J'onn has nothing else that can remotely be put on this scale.

Of course i know we can't possibly say who did more in this case but i'd like to hear some opinion

#2374 Posted by Zandalf (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sanohibiki said:

@sog7dc said:

...are you serious?

#2375 Posted by Z3RO180 (6536 posts) - - Show Bio

When will doomed be over

#2376 Posted by SanoHibiki (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

When will doomed be over

Supergirl #34 (tie-in) – August 20th

Superman: Doomed #2 - August 27th

October – Aftermath

Action Comics #35 – October 1st

Superman/Wonder Woman #12 – October #8

Supergirl #35 – October 15th

#2377 Posted by L3g3ndaryPheonix (166 posts) - - Show Bio
@zandalf said:

@l3g3ndarypheonix said:

@sanohibiki said:

@sog7dc said:

...are you serious?

yes i'm serious lifting feats aren't impressive in a fight at all.

It's about how hard you strike

Just ask the flash about his "lifting feats"

How much you lift hardly matters in a fight speed and your striking force>>>>>>>>>>how much you can lift

And how much you lift doesn't correlate into how hard you strike

So yes benching the earth for days isn't more impressive than 1 shotting a guy with star level durability

#2378 Edited by Madflavor (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandalf said:

@l3g3ndarypheonix said:

@sanohibiki said:

@sog7dc said:

...are you serious?

How much you lift hardly matters in a fight speed and your striking force>>>>>>>>>>how much you can lift

So yes benching the earth for days isn't more impressive than 1 shotting a guy with star level durability

Superman has Super Speed and can lift the Earth. Do the math. His striking power has been plenty impressive, and let's just understand that we're only 3 years into the New 52. He will get stronger than he is now.

#2379 Posted by L3g3ndaryPheonix (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@l3g3ndarypheonix said:
@zandalf said:

@l3g3ndarypheonix said:

@sanohibiki said:

@sog7dc said:

...are you serious?

Superman has Super Speed and can lift the Earth. Do the math. His striking power has been plenty impressive, and let's just understand that we're only 3 years into the New 52. He will get stronger than he is now.

You don't seem to understand that lifting the earth doesn't correlate into how hard he hits

Are you saying he hits with the force of the planet everytime he hits someone becuase he can lift the earth?lmfao

striking strength =/= lifting strength

#2380 Posted by tensor (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandalf: They both push it.MM was on fire but I think his block against fire is stronger .MM went to the face of the sun and never freak out.I also like to point out Superman used up a lot energy firing that big heat vision that moved at light speed to earth that takes up a lot of power covering all that distance from the sun to the earth.Then to fly at light speed to catch a ship of that size.Pretty amazing feat.

#2381 Posted by SOG7dc (7177 posts) - - Show Bio

@karazor-el:

Incorrect. Superman was just standing there talking to him when Apollo back handed him. Superman had no reason to expect the slap.

When did Apollo beat Diana? I need to catch up on WW.

I'm just gonna end this here. We likely won't reach an agreement.

#2382 Posted by Multimaniac (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandalf said:

@l3g3ndarypheonix said:

@sanohibiki said:

@sog7dc said:

...are you serious?

lifting/pushing/pulling-strength gives Superman the capability to tear apart his enemies and in a street fight is not only about how hard you strike . Someone could choke you or submit you if If they can dodge your punches.

Striking techniques are also about how you can transfer your momentum/kinetic energy from your body to your fist to hit hard. You can hit harder by moving your whole body in a fraction of time to transfer the kinetic energy throughout your body to your fist, you can't hit harder by just move your fist in that fraction of time.

Weight lifters or body builders probably can't punch well because they don't train for that and Superman is not only a weight lifter, He has also super-speed and denser muscles. F=m*a.

#2383 Posted by Zandalf (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@l3g3ndarypheonix: Obviously you are still joking. If a being who can push/lift far heavier objects than earth and can also move at super-speed,he can easily evade some attacks, block or grab his enemy and squeeze him with all his strength or tear him apart.Choose your pick. However @Multimaniac has already explained this to you.

@tensor said:

@zandalf: They both push it.MM was on fire but I think his block against fire is stronger .MM went to the face of the sun and never freak out.I also like to point out Superman used up a lot energy firing that big heat vision that moved at light speed to earth that takes up a lot of power covering all that distance from the sun to the earth.Then to fly at light speed to catch a ship of that size.Pretty amazing feat.

Yes i know that both of them have pushed it, but since MM was completely immersed into flames maybe he wasn't at full power and he couldn't move more than a fraction of the ship.When he was "close" to the sun and was afraid of it he was still pretty distant from it. However since his weakness to the fire is higly relative he has probably helped supes in equal terms to push clear that gigantic space ship...and yes Clark had to use and incredible amount of energy with that blast if we consider that before it the fortress hadn't enough energy to open the portal.

#2384 Posted by L3g3ndaryPheonix (166 posts) - - Show Bio

So your're basically stating what i already said before lifting strength =/= striking strength good to know

And ripping apart someone counts as a lifting feat?

So quick question if someone rips off someone arm who has planet lvl durability does that give the person planet level strength?

All i'm saying is that i see alot on this forum in particular that just becuase Superman can lift the earth he would win most of his fights when that is clearly not the case

#2385 Posted by Zandalf (134 posts) - - Show Bio

So your're basically stating what i already said before lifting strength =/= striking strength good to know

And ripping apart someone counts as a lifting feat?

So quick question if someone rips off someone arm who has planet lvl durability does that give the person planet level strength?

All i'm saying is that i see alot on this forum in particular that just becuase Superman can lift the earth he would win most of his fights when that is clearly not the case

I know that difference. I was just correcting you,since you are the one who said that having enough strength to easily lift a planet is "useless" in a fight...which of course is a silly statement.You don't have just to punch your opponent in order win a fight,but even so Superman has some good striking feats and the fact he hasn't yet cracked a planet with a punch or something like that doesn't mean he can not do it.

#2386 Edited by Lucifer_Morningstar1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Superman:

Striking strength: ?
lifting strength: ?
Durability:?
Endurance:?
Running speed: ?
Flying speed: ?
Reaction Speed: ?
Power of the heat vision: ?

Anyone wanna fill in those gaps?

#2387 Edited by Minaruto (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@l3g3ndarypheonix: What I'M seeing is that you just can't seem to be able to give Superman his due when it's been clearly stated several times that he is the most powerful being on Earth.

I'd bet in a future issue J'onn or someone with knowledge will state how a weakened Superman did most of the heavy lifting/pushing on Brainiac's mothership.

Question, is the Flash protected somewhat by his hero uniform coz I find it very difficult to believe that a relatively weak being (human) is able to deliver a speed-punch without breaking any bones.

BTW, phoenix is spelled with an "oe" not "eo" in case you made a mistake there:)

#2388 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@karazor-el:

Incorrect. Superman was just standing there talking to him when Apollo back handed him. Superman had no reason to expect the slap.

When did Apollo beat Diana? I need to catch up on WW.

I'm just gonna end this here. We likely won't reach an agreement.

Apollo beats Diana in Wonder Woman 11

#2389 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Sorry that it took so long for me to reply. My notification system is lagging again plus in recent days I hardly have any time left for Comicvine.

Superman/ Wonder Woman 11

Superman is immune to Brainiac's telepathy as mentioned by Batman.

Thank you in particular for this feat. I’m having nearly two month-long argument: my opponent was telling that current powered up Lois can beat Superman in any time in any form (usual and Doomed) with her psionic abilities. This will shut him/her up for sure.

You're welcome mate!! :D

#2390 Edited by War_Ruin (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucifer_morningstar1:

Striking Strength: Has punched that shook an entire planet while he punched someone else on the ground and not the planet, itself. He punched through a ship that was as big as a small city block. It also had shields to block asteroids. He smashes Asteroids for fun. He destroyed a mountain completely.

Lifting Strength: He pushed 1/2 of the mothership with the help of Martian Manhunter (The Mothership was alot bigger than the Earth itself) while resisting the gravity of the phantom zone at the sametime (Which sucks anything in like a black hole). He has moved Warworld (A moon size planet) with his barehands into the phantom zone. He bench the weight of the Earth for Five days straight without any sunlight.

Durability: He tanked a blow from Wraith that sent him across the United States Country. He tanked a Black Hole Laser from point blank while not expecting it at the sametime. He tanked intangible weapons and stomps from Ghost Soldiers. He resisted the gravity of a Cosmic Malestorm/Black hole. He tanked multiple death blows from Doomsday while he blitzes him at the sametime. He tanks a Unholy fire from Sin Eater.

Endurace: He endured a Black Hole Laser's effect only to have his ears bleed. He endured Wraith's blow that sent him across the United States country. This made him crash into and destroy a mountain at the sametime. He wasn't knocked out. He endured the Intangible weapons of Ghost Soldiers. He endured an unholy fire from Sin eater, both, physically and mentally. He endured a shard of kryptonite without being sick for some time while holding it at the sametime.

Running Speed: He was able to run pass through police cars while not being notice. He kept up with Flash on even ground and footing. He ran across the world to stop alot of criminals from all over the world

Flying Speed: He has went from Pluto to Earth in seconds. He has blitzed Doomsday through space in hyper velocity (lightspeed or faster) while tanking so many death blows from him at the sametime. He has flew 1000 miles under a second. He has flew to other solar systems.

Reaction Speed: He has flicked an cooky flash on ground. He read about 500 books and an entire library in 5 minutes. He catches bullets on normal occasions. He has reacted to Doomsday's fast blows in a few seconds after he freed himself from Superman's hyper velocity speed.

Heat vision: It seems to dwarf a moon size planet consider that he fired it at the mothership that was alot bigger than the Earth itself.

I'm also going to add this.

Ice breath: It can and has affected Intangible beings.

From the sound and feats of it, New 52 Superman is on a par if not more powerful than Post Crisis Superman.

#2391 Posted by Lucifer_Morningstar1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_ruin said:

@lucifer_morningstar1:

Striking Strength: Has punched that shook an entire planet while he punched someone else on the ground and not the planet, itself. He punched through a ship that was as big as a small city block. It also had shields to block asteroids. He smashes Asteroids for fun. He destroyed a mountain completely.

Lifting Strength: He pushed 1/2 of the mothership with the help of Martian Manhunter (The Mothership was alot bigger than the Earth itself) while resisting the gravity of the phantom zone at the sametime (Which sucks anything in like a black hole). He has moved Warworld (A moon size planet) with his barehands into the phantom zone. He bench the weight of the Earth for Five days straight without any sunlight.

Durability: He tanked a blow from Wraith that sent him across the United States Country. He tanked a Black Hole Laser from point blank while not expecting it at the sametime. He tanked intangible weapons and stomps from Ghost Soldiers. He resisted the gravity of a Cosmic Malestorm/Black hole. He tanked multiple death blows from Doomsday while he blitzes him at the sametime. He tanks a Unholy fire from Sin Eater.

Endurace: He endured a Black Hole Laser's effect only to have his ears bleed. He endured Wraith's blow that sent him across the United States country. This made him crash into and destroy a mountain at the sametime. He wasn't knocked out. He endured the Intangible weapons of Ghost Soldiers. He endured an unholy fire from Sin eater, both, physically and mentally. He endured a shard of kryptonite without being sick for some time while holding it at the sametime.

Running Speed: He was able to run pass through police cars while not being notice. He kept up with Flash on even ground and footing. He ran across the world to stop alot of criminals from all over the world

Flying Speed: He has went from Pluto to Earth in seconds. He has blitzed Doomsday through space in hyper velocity (lightspeed or faster) while tanking so many death blows from him at the sametime. He has flew 1000 miles under a second. He has flew to other solar systems.

Reaction Speed: He has flicked an cooky flash on ground. He read about 500 books and an entire library in 5 minutes. He catches bullets on normal occasions. He has reacted to Doomsday's fast blows in a few seconds after he freed himself from Superman's hyper velocity speed.

Heat vision: It seems to dwarf a moon size planet consider that he fired it at the mothership that was alot bigger than the Earth itself.

I'm also going to add this.

Ice breath: It can and has affected Intangible beings.

From the sound and feats of it, New 52 Superman is on a par if not more powerful than Post Crisis Superman.

How powerful are ghost soldiers? And in which issue did he resist the gravity of a Cosmic Malestorm/Black hole? And how powerful is the unholy fire from sun eater?
In which issue did he blitzed Doomsday through space in hyper velocity and do you have a scan for it? and in which issue did he fly to other solar systems?

I Appreciate your time to answer my comment, thanks bro :D

#2392 Posted by sealife (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read Doom, so just wondering. Did they give any reason why he was immune against Brainiac's telepathy?

#2393 Edited by War_Ruin (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucifer_morningstar1: No problem :D. I will try to find some scans for the others. I have to go in a minute.

As for Blitzing doomsday, here is the scan:

#2394 Posted by Lucifer_Morningstar1 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@war_ruin: Thanks man, i really appreciate it, is that the scan where he goes at hypervelocity speed?

#2395 Edited by redwingx (822 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerful feats but hes still nothing compared to the all mighty.......

#2396 Posted by L3g3ndaryPheonix (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwingx said:

plot?

#2397 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwingx said:

That's not the place for this.........I'm warning.

#2398 Edited by Madflavor (76 posts) - - Show Bio
#2399 Edited by Multimaniac (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#2400 Edited by Reactor (2562 posts) - - Show Bio