#151 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

You still don't get it, do you boy? This is reboot, it doesn't matter what Majestic was before reboot or what hellespont was.

Why don't you make threads about thor getting speed force because he's losing beforehand or making threads about leaving the forum again? Wait, make posts about how you won't ever deal with giving people speed force and 2 hours later, it's the same deal.

I know about the reboot.

It doesn't change the fact that in the reboot Majestic will still outclass Superman.

Or do you even know who Mr. Majestic is?

*face palm* you still don't get it, do you?

#152 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: Dude...just stop...Majestic and Thor have nothing to do with this...please...
#153 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

What the hell? Why are you hating on Supes? Really?

Cause Superman is his 4th most favourite character. :)

#154 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@RyuHayabusa: LOL
#155 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99:One question,if he left without any injuries in the fight against Hellespont,how the Green Lantern managed to make it bleed?

The best explanation could be that Justice League took place a few years prior to the main Superman title, so his powers were still in development. It matters little though considering how badly he showed up the rest of the team, but that could be attributed to Geoff Johns' writing.

#156 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman love to thrown Parademons in the sky
#157 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: im with you majestic and thor have nouthiing to do with this thread.

Also Supes out classes majestic.

#158 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

*face palm* you still don't get it, do you?

SMH

@Z3RO180 said:

@Primmaster64: im with you majestic and thor have nouthiing to do with this thread.

Also Supes out classes majestic.

No.

#159 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Ok maybe not this version of superman but Pre-52 supes and other versions of supes before did cause as much as you and a whole lot of fans of mr.majestic will not agree with me on this is in fact mr.majestic is a clone of superman and before you start to say that he isnt yes he is basically a clone of what was and is the first ever comic book superhero.

#160 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:

I know Majestic is a superman clone.

#161 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Thats a cool post i like that how supes can do that also im asuming that since he can do that he can also control the given of from that power.

#162 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Good now stop trolling

#163 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Yeah, I'm loving this Superman....less boyscout,more proactive

#164 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: havent read the ful solo title yet i have only read the first 3 issues but from those three i had really enjoyed it and i have pre orderd the trade comin ou in september.But still the new supes is awesome i did have my douts at first cause i read in an early interview they were going back to the old golen age supes were he killed but it turns out that the the interview was writen wrong then posted so im glad they didnt do that.

#165 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

I'm not trolling I merely stated a fact. Don't use terms you don't know the meaning of.

Anyway, Helspont should have been able to beat Superman anyway.

#166 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3519 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99 said:

@Z3RO180 said:

I'm not trolling I merely stated a fact. Don't use terms you don't know the meaning of.

Anyway, Helspont should have been able to beat Superman anyway.

To be fair, he didn't really try. He fled to cut his losses and regroup. He didn't lose, he just underestimated Supes' will and power.
#167 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi:

Thanks for the information.

#168 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi: Whooooo
#169 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3519 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Helspont.
#170 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: i do know the meaning and hellspont didnt win and supes beat him so HA

#171 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: @Kal'smahboi: Have you two read the latest issues of action comics if so are they any good cause i stoped after issue 8?

#172 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180: Action Comics 10
#173 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: i meant the latest issues ie 9 and 10 ae they any good cause i dount want to waste mony buying a bad book.

#174 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3519 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180: Action Comics #9 was alright. #10 was actually really good. I'm happy that it's past the big event and the alternate universe and that it's moving into Supes' everyday stories again.
#175 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: do not worry, Grant Morrison did not return the old superman, I believe it is based on certain biblical points now, you know going to the mysticism and metaphysics as he did with Batman. For an example his new villains Nimrod and the Little Man,Nimrod is based in a biblical character.

#176 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@majestic99: i do know the meaning and hellspont didnt win and supes beat him so HA

I know that.

#177 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

calm down boys

#178 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: @majestic99: Enough of the nonsensical prattling. This isn't a battle thread.

#179 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess your right any way anyone got any more scan?

#180 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: I'm searching for new scans

#181 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Pulls of badass poses

#182 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

calm down boys

@Deranged Midget said:

@Z3RO180: @majestic99: Enough of the nonsensical prattling. This isn't a battle thread.

My bad.

#183 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: Nice!!

@majestic99: Okay,no problem

#184 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

You have a new follower!

#185 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Thanks,I'm follow you too...

#186 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

So mr.majestic aka supermahater, you do understand that this is a reboot?

And bluepride aka idiot, do you understand Majestic still outclasses Superman?

he outclasses superman just in strenght by little and you seem to have some problem accepting that. superman is exceptionally clever too and and massively FTL and EXTREMELY MORE DURABLE THAN MJ. pre52 superman can resist to:supernovas,planets colliding and to a shockwave of an explosion that was 50xthe nebulosa of ceplero when he was massively weakned by red sun radiation. mj can not even fly trough a sun.superman can fly trough a red sun that can strip his powers away. but i have already told you this

#187 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio
supes melting some bullets. this is not an impressive feat...but i love it
#188 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

he outclasses superman just in strenght by little and you seem to have some problem accepting that. superman is exceptionally clever too and and massively FTL and EXTREMELY MORE DURABLE THAN MJ. pre52 superman can resist to:supernovas,planets colliding and to a shockwave of an explosion that was 50xthe nebulosa of ceplero when he was massively weakned by red sun radiation. mj can not even fly trough a sun.superman can fly trough a red sun that can strip his powers away. but i have already told you this

Pre-52 superman is outclassed by majestic, but the point here is : this is a reboot, it does not matter what happened before. Majestic seems to never get that through his head. It makes sense though, the guy has an account named supermanhater and could never accept thor losing.

#189 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

For God Sake ENOUGH!!!!!!

#190 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: defeted a venom overdosed batman. Could not find the whole fight if some one could help with that it would be cool.

#191 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: I will try hard these scans, this new version of Venom is so much more powerful than the previous .. Batman could fight with Superman, without getting hurt...well before being knocked out

#192 Edited by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: That's such a sick scan. Perfect for any batman vs superman threads :P

#193 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: ihave read the scan its just i read them before you made this thread and i forgot whitch gallery there in so thanks.

#194 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

Pre-52 superman is outclassed by majestic, but the point here is : this is a reboot, it does not matter what happened before. Majestic seems to never get that through his head. It makes sense though, the guy has an account named supermanhater and could never accept thor losing.

1.I never brought up Thor in this thread

2. Stop saying things that are false, idiot

3. Majestic still outclasses Superman.

#195 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

1.I never brought up Thor in this thread

2. Stop saying things that are false, idiot

3. Majestic still outclasses Superman.

Dude you know you are pathetic. You will never learn, ever. This has nothing to do with Majestic or who is greater, this is to do with what is a reboot and why things before don't matter in feats of superman POST 52. And i am not saying false things, you said it yourself that your other account is supoermanhater. Learn, kay?

#196 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you guys just go to a Superman vs Mr. Majestic and discuss that over there? Jeez...What are you 12?

Anyway.@Z3RO180: @matchesmalone21:

#197 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: Nice scans. sorry to not put them,I'm searching for other New 52 Respect Threads.

I have to say,I hate David Finch drawning,sometimes remembers Liefeld

#198 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio
regenerative powers

@bluepride1234 said:

@toptom said:

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

majestic doesn't outclass pre-52 superman. however here you a new scan

#199 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

Until Superman can rearrange the entire solar system, I stick my original point.

#200 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@toptom said:

Until Superman can rearrange the entire solar system, I stick my original point.

until mj can fly trogh a sun without being incinerated i stick my original point