#101 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

What PIS?

PIS-Plot Induced Stupidity

When something happens that shouldn't happen simply for the sake of plot.

Like Superman being able to beat Darkseid.

#102 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: Plot induced stupidity, which i just learned the other day as well. basically its a dues ex machina where somthing "completely" implausible has to happen to advance the plot

#103 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: I know what PIS is I was just asking where is the PIS?
#104 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Prim knows what's PIS. He asked what was PIS about it.
BB

#105 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Actually it is not PIS, because Superman uses an armor indestructible is able to withstand such attacks

Online
#106 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@majestic99: I know what PIS is I was just asking where is the PIS?

Superman being able to withstand attacks from Helspont, a being that's harmed Majestic(who faaaaar outclasses Superman in durability AND just about every other area).

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99: Actually it is not PIS, because Superman uses an armor indestructible is able to withstand such attacks

Oh, ok. Because if Superman was wearing clothes and got hit by Helspont, Superman should've been ko'd by one shot.

#107 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99:

REBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

 
 
Besides Mr. Majestic while he does outclass New 52 Superman, Post-Crisis Superman could have put him in his place...Well he did. XD
#108 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Knockout...agreed. This is New 52 dude,probably Hellspont, nor should it be in the peak of his powers like before,as Superman, must still be in development

Online
#109 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@majestic99:

REBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Besides Mr. Majestic while he does outclass New 52 Superman, Post-Crisis Superman could have put him in his place...Well he did. XD

That scan didn't have pre crisis Superman.

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99: Knockout...agreed. This is New 52 dude,probably Hellspont, nor should it be in the peak of his powers like before,as Superman, must still be in development

Agreed. Thanks for the explanation.

#110 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: Its not pre nor post-crisis Superman dude.Besides maybe Hellspont was weaken too.
#111 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@majestic99: Its not pre nor post-crisis Superman dude.Besides maybe Hellspont was weaken too.

1. I know

2. Okay

#112 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: You're welcome.

Destroying Hellspont base
Online
#113 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Had to show Helspont again, didn't you?

#114 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: i don't understand

Online
#115 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99: i don't understand

I love Helspont and you keep showing Helspont being weak(IMO).

#116 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Man was not to disrespect you, man. I took advantage what I was going to reply and posted the scan, ok? sorry, if you do it that way

I'm trying to post scans here,ok?

Online
#117 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

No it's cool. I was just joking!(sorry If I offended you)

You're making great posts!

#118 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: you do not offend me, but I was worried that he was nervous about it!

Wow Thanks, you've seen the other New 52 Respect Threads?

Online
#119 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio
Throw a piec of rock in 3 armored thugs
Online
#120 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99: you do not offend me, but I was worried that he was nervous about it!

Wow Thanks, you've seen the other New 52 Respect Threads?

Yes.

#121 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep it up

#122 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

new superman too weak.....

#123 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: you probably don't know too well this characters.

yes magestic is usually portaied as a better version of supes expecially a more rutheless one, but superman always holds back even when he is in danger. Mj is a genius but kal is exceptionally clever too(can build strange stuff),has got some kind of super memory and can think to superspeed. mj is stronger (by little) and kal is more durable:he has survived to supernovas,planets colliding and suns heaters' explosions,can fly even troug red suns...mj is not even close to this feats of invulnerabilty. the superman’s best feat of strenght is being capable of moving the earth with hal jordan while the earth was pushed back by some “cosmic vampire”. mj can be immortal but he can be killed,he has shown just once his energy projection and telecinesi(not so impressive by the way)and he can't alter reality like nothing expecially not in a fight( i am referring to when he separated the sun, to me looked like some kind of magic spell) etcc..

#124 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: he already put hal jordan,flash,batman ,supergirl and hellspont in their places...that doesn't seem weak to me

#125 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438:Is a new universe,Superman is developing his powers

Online
#126 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@majestic99: you probably don't know too well this characters.

yes magestic is usually portaied as a better version of supes expecially a more rutheless one, but superman always holds back even when he is in danger. Mj is a genius but kal is exceptionally clever too(can build strange stuff),has got some kind of super memory and can think to superspeed. mj is stronger (by little) and kal is more durable:he has survived to supernovas,planets colliding and suns heaters' explosions,can fly even troug red suns...mj is not even close to this feats of invulnerabilty. the superman’s best feat of strenght is being capable of moving the earth with hal jordan while the earth was pushed back by some “cosmic vampire”. mj can be immortal but he can be killed,he has shown just once his energy projection and telecinesi(not so impressive by the way)and he can't alter reality like nothing expecially not in a fight( i am referring to when he separated the sun, to me looked like some kind of magic spell) etcc..

I do, I'm referring to their powers pre reboot.

#127 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: ...me too

#128 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@majestic99: ...me too

Okay.

#129 Posted by syoungkeezy (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: so how invulnerable is his armour

#130 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@syoungkeezy said:

@majestic99: so how invulnerable is his armour

From what I've read, completely indestructible.

#131 Posted by syoungkeezy (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: so then does that leave room for his on invulnerability to grow

#132 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@syoungkeezy said:

@majestic99: so then does that leave room for his on invulnerability to grow

Invulnerability is one of Superman's innate powers, it grows with age, so yes.

#133 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: well it is not completely indistructible since the omega beams were capable of burning a big hole in it. however superman's skin was ok...i don't know if he was fine thanks to his durability or thanks to his recuperative powers

#134 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio
superman vs hellspont!!
#135 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@majestic99: well it is not completely indistructible since the omega beams were capable of burning a big hole in it. however superman's skin was ok...i don't know if he was fine thanks to his durability or thanks to his recuperative powers

But yet it's high enough to withstand helspont's attacks?

#136 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: that's pretty clear to me(see the scans up there). however darkseid's omega beams>hellspont'rays.

and also kal took hellspont's best shot right in the face so he is extrmely durable also without his suit.

#137 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII said:

Carrying a Submarine from underwater

This is probably Superman's best lifting feat. Military-class subs weigh thousands of tons (and the weight doubles if submerged). According the Supes, the chambers were also lined with lead, and lead itself is pretty dense (11.36 grams/cm-cubed).

#138 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

@majestic99: that's pretty clear to me(see the scans up there). however darkseid's omega beams>hellspont'rays.

and also kal took hellspont's best shot right in the face so he is extrmely durable also without his suit.

1. Agreed

2. I already stated that Superman has durability without the suit

#139 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99:One question,if he left without any injuries in the fight against Hellespont,how the Green Lantern managed to make it bleed?

Online
#140 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio
Thrown more than 30 parademons into the air
Online
#141 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99:One question,if he left without any injuries in the fight against Hellespont,how the Green Lantern managed to make it bleed?

If a gl's will is strong enough, their constructs/weapons can harm just about anyone(Superman included).

#142 Posted by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99:One question,if he left without any injuries in the fight against Hellespont,how the Green Lantern managed to make it bleed?

If a gl's will is strong enough, their constructs/weapons can harm just about anyone(Superman included).

that's true...but the truth is also that in american comics a character may be written by many guys so his power levels(and also is behaviour)can change from story to story:superman can be injured by batman's punch and in the next comics he can withstand to omega beams.

however in this specific case we can assume that the superman who is fighting hellspont is stronger than the one in jla: he is some years older so his power has grown up.

#143 Edited by toptom (1181 posts) - - Show Bio
some kind of super memory?
invulnerable brain tissue
recuperative powers
#144 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8834 posts) - - Show Bio
Focus his Heat Vision in multiple targets
Online
#145 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#146 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

@majestic99: I know what PIS is I was just asking where is the PIS?

Superman being able to withstand attacks from Helspont, a being that's harmed Majestic(who faaaaar outclasses Superman in durability AND just about every other area).

@matchesmalone21 said:

@majestic99: Actually it is not PIS, because Superman uses an armor indestructible is able to withstand such attacks

Oh, ok. Because if Superman was wearing clothes and got hit by Helspont, Superman should've been ko'd by one shot.

So mr.majestic aka supermahater, you do understand that this is a reboot?

#147 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

So mr.majestic aka supermahater, you do understand that this is a reboot?

And bluepride aka idiot, do you understand Majestic still outclasses Superman?

#148 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell? Why are you hating on Supes? Really?

#149 Posted by bluepride1234 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@bluepride1234 said:

So mr.majestic aka supermahater, you do understand that this is a reboot?

And bluepride aka idiot, do you understand Majestic still outclasses Superman?

You still don't get it, do you boy? This is reboot, it doesn't matter what Majestic was before reboot or what hellespont was.

Why don't you make threads about thor getting speed force because he's losing beforehand or making threads about leaving the forum again? Wait, make posts about how you won't ever deal with giving people speed force and 2 hours later, it's the same deal.

#150 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluepride1234 said:

You still don't get it, do you boy? This is reboot, it doesn't matter what Majestic was before reboot or what hellespont was.

Why don't you make threads about thor getting speed force because he's losing beforehand or making threads about leaving the forum again? Wait, make posts about how you won't ever deal with giving people speed force and 2 hours later, it's the same deal.

I know about the reboot.

It doesn't change the fact that in the reboot Majestic will still outclass Superman.

Or do you even know who Mr. Majestic is?