#1151 Posted by StudentOfJorEl (121 posts) - - Show Bio
#1152 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio
#1153 Posted by StudentOfJorEl (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Vs He Man coming this august

#1154 Posted by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#1155 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: @ultimatesmfan: @supes1903: @icon: @supermanfan1234: @coolguyr99: @kesho_ronin: More scans

Superman 22

Macthing strenght with Straith,a highly trained warrior.

Srtaith was not just highly trained but also highly powerful: he has opened in two a spaceship bigger than a continent with one blow..and then he has kicked it away. Too bad we didn't have a winner between them, it happens too often that a fight is interrupted by someone before we can have a clear victor..just like superman vs orion.

#1156 Posted by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: " he has opened in two a spaceship bigger than a continent with one blow"

where happened?

#1157 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: in action comics # 22!

plus, can anybody tell me who the hell is this guy and in which comic he is appeared? ( i suppose in the earth-2 books right?)

#1158 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: His name's Brutale and he does indeed show up in the Earth 2 books. There's a rumour he might be some new Earth 2 version of Superman.

#1159 Posted by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: Thanks!I'm not reading it,look like he was very powerful.

#1160 Edited by entropy_aegis (14114 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@toptom: His name's Brutale and he does indeed show up in the Earth 2 books. There's a rumour he might be some new Earth 2 version of Superman.

I thought his name was Brutal?

#1161 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

I thought his name was Brutal?

Yep you're right, it is Brutal. My bad. Am I wrong on the Earth 2 Superman rumour as well?

#1162 Posted by stephens2177 (976 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: no,that's the rumor.it would be a riff off of the else world Red Son,and the animated series episode where they brainwash superman

#1163 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio
#1164 Posted by stephens2177 (976 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: hopefully we do see.i want Kal-l back,and with extra torture and brainwash worthy grey in his hair.lol

#1165 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio
#1166 Edited by stephens2177 (976 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a theory going wide that he wasn't killed,just pulled through a boom tube.i don't have the scan of the parade one pulling him in,but that's what many folks are saying.

Kal-l could be Brutale,or he could be the superman in the upcoming JL3K book,or not either,or just dead.no one knows for sure,I'm just hoping he is alive in some form.

Could you imagine Brutale and Fury hooking up? Superman and wonder woman's daughter

#1167 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio
#1168 Edited by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#1169 Posted by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

Not superman feats,but nice hit!

#1170 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: sorry...usually here we can find half the comic as soon it is published,so i usually don't worry about spoilers lol

@lvenger: thanks! now looks like i will have to look about earth-2 again...

#1171 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: LoL. Next time,I wont hide anything!!!!

#1172 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio
#1173 Edited by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#1174 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio
#1175 Posted by Lvenger (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Seen this already. I'll be interested to see what comes of it.

#1176 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Me too. I've been waiting this for so long...

#1177 Edited by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#1178 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: I read it and he was mind controlled by Outsider

#1179 Posted by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#1180 Posted by cameron83 (6499 posts) - - Show Bio
#1181 Posted by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#1182 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody else have a problem

With what happened in superman unchained 2?

#1183 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: @powerwoman: More scans

Superman Unchained 2

Counciously use his powers to cause less damages and don't risk lifes of peole inside of Burj Khalifa,which was about to fall.
Makes a waterspout with nearby water and foze it to support the fallen building(which weights more than thousand tons),then destroy the construction robot inside out.
Survive to new U.S Army's weapons : Maxi grav-phonton emitters (Black Hole lasers.

#1184 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

he was hurt by a manmade weapon and couldn't detect someone he was talking to. bad writing by scott snyder

#1185 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: You're wrong in so many levels. There is many ways to fool Superman and even hurt him. I don't want a invincible Superman,this why people tends to drop his titles in pre-flashpoint,if this is bad writing why it is considered the best Superman title,receiving 9/10 ratings?

1) The robot didn't hurt Superman,he was holding back to no threaten more human lives.

2) This new suit enables Batman to being invisible to all EM spectrums,obviously Superman wouldn't find him and besides that is designed to be used against it. Batman spent years studying Superman.

3) The black hole did hurt Superman,he isn't invunerable to everything. Imagine your body spliting inside out,that's what happened. What is the problem to be manmade?? Humans are useless by any chance? They can't construct something to beat Supes? Wasn't his archnemesis a human,which use manmade weapons?

#1186 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: He was hurt by Man mad tanks= fact

He couldn't detect Bruce while he was TALKING TO HIM. that's bad writing=fact

And supes shouldn't e hurt by anything manmade. He's invulnerable to anything that isn't kryptonite, red sun radiation,magic, or someone who

Is At least on his level

And exain Hy he couldn't her btman? Why he couldn't smell him?

My complaints are based on factual discrepancies in what happened in this comic and what supermans abilities are. Not to mention Snyder is about to introduce someone "who may be more powerful than you Clark"

I don't want an invincible superman but I don't want him jobbing either. How does a guy who has held a blackhole in his hand get so hurt by man made "black holes"? How can a guy who herd Kyle rainier say "help me superman" from a "million miles away" not able to hear bruce's heart beat? How can a guy who survived a supernova be hurt by a man made tank?????

#1187 Posted by StudentOfJorEl (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: The General said that These are BLACK HOLE bullets which is strong.

#1188 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@studentofjorel: He has held a blackhole in his hand before....

And apparently they are more powerful

Than omega beams

#1189 Posted by PowerWoman (3325 posts) - - Show Bio
#1190 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: wow he could be superman this the cover for issue 16

#1191 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio
#1192 Posted by lolzstastic (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: For Tomorrow and the black hole JLA issue you mention are not canon anymore.

#1193 Posted by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: @powerwoman: More scans

Superman Unchained 2

Counciously use his powers to cause less damages and don't risk lifes of peole inside of Burj Khalifa,which was about to fall.
Makes a waterspout with nearby water and foze it to support the fallen building(which weights more than thousand tons),then destroy the construction robot inside out.
Survive to new U.S Army's weapons : Maxi grav-phonton emitters (Black Hole lasers.

awesome scans! but i am going to add something

Clark can move the tallest building in the world...by blowing it.

Superman assimilates an immense quantity of energy at any given time.

#1194 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: ''Clark can move the tallest building in the world...by blowing it.'' Best thing iv read all day :)

#1195 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio
#1196 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: Nice catch mate I didn't noticed

#1197 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Superman 22 came out day 24

#1198 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

strange, there is still no scan regarding the Supes's super punch! lets fix that:

it is even possible that Superman was weakned when he has thrown it:

#1199 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8242 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: I would post 30 minutes ago... I was updating other threads :( . Actually Superman was weakened because Outsider.

#1200 Edited by toptom (1155 posts) - - Show Bio