#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

So we are one month away from hitting cinemas world wide. So how hyped for are for the Supermans return to the silver screen ?

#2 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

The wait is quite unbearable.

#3 Posted by The Stegman (22708 posts) - - Show Bio

@shtr said:

The wait is quite unbearable.

This. I haven't been so excited for a movie since..since, I don't know when! Even TDKR never had me this excited.

#4 Posted by Jpgman (69 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie looks pretty damn AWESOME! Can't wait!

#5 Edited by Kal'smahboi (3453 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously can't wait. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting since the first casting and directing announcements.

Wouldn't be surprised if I've gone a tad gray in the process.

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@kal_smahboi: That long ! Your hair must be as white as krytros fur Lol

#7 Edited by Clark_EL (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: I'm excited!...the third trailer is great!!!

#8 Edited by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: one month left dude then its off to the cinema to watch a epic movie

#9 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't think I've ever been more excited for a movie to hit theaters

#10 Edited by MuyJingo (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

It may not make sense, but I have low hopes after Iron Man 3 and Star Trek being so disappointing. Expecting Wolverine to be the best superhero movie just because I have no expectations for it.

#11 Edited by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it bad that a part of me wants Man of Steel to annihilate the Avengers box office take? I won't be disappointed or anything if it doesn't its just being a Superman fan has been hard since the gritty realism trend started and it'd be nice to see him getting some much deserved respect.

#12 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: I want Superman to destroy Avatar. If it disappoints me, then I'm jumping off a bridge.

#13 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel will probably be good, and successful in the box office, but theres still not a single doubt in my mind that DC and Warner Bros wont be able to pull off a Justice League movie franchise.

#14 Edited by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: I would love it if Superman beat Avatar, also it might make WB get their heads out of their asses about the JLA movie.

#15 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Eagerly awaiting this movie!!! I'm a diehard superfan n get criticised for being so, so I know this film is gonna turn things around....plus I get the rush I got watching the entire avengers movie from a 2.5 minute man of steel trailer so I'm really excited!!!

#16 Posted by Clark_EL (2346 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Clark_EL (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it bad that a part of me wants Man of Steel to annihilate the Avengers box office take? I won't be disappointed or anything if it doesn't its just being a Superman fan has been hard since the gritty realism trend started and it'd be nice to see him getting some much deserved respect.

Personally I just want both franchises to do good and make more movies :)

#18 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo: Those both had twists in the middle, with Trek's being predictable and IM3's just being stupid. Plus, there is the fact that Iron Man 3 is a giant piece of crap that makes what happened to Venom in SM3 look accurate.

#19 Edited by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo said:

It may not make sense, but I have low hopes after Iron Man 3 and Star Trek being so disappointing. Expecting Wolverine to be the best superhero movie just because I have no expectations for it.

@dh69 said:

Man of Steel will probably be good, and successful in the box office, but theres still not a single doubt in my mind that DC and Warner Bros wont be able to pull off a Justice League movie franchise.

As A Muslim we have a famous Hadith:If you don't have anything good to say don't talk

#20 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo said:

@dh69 said:

As A Muslim we have a famous Hadith:If you don't have anything good to say don't talk

technically i did say a good thing...followed by a negative expectation.

#21 Edited by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by consolemaster001 (4893 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes !

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32061 posts) - - Show Bio

@muyjingo said:

@dh69 said:

That's called censorship and it ain't cool

#24 Posted by yo_yo_fun (639 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely cannot wait! I haven't been this excited for a movie since The Dark Knight Rises.

Besides it just looks amazing, Henry Cavil literally looks like Superman in the flesh.

I really hope this movie will be a success, make the haters shut up. XD

#25 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally cant wait

#26 Edited by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it now, dammit.