Man of Steel 2 cameo: Supergirl or Batman?

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xcalibur

Supergirl for me. She is a Kryptonian and would be helpful to Superman through the new franchise. Batman would be stepping on Superman's trilogy.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the above.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Johnni_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah........ neither. However, if I did have to pick one, it would be Batman. Only because of the Justice League Movie that DC wants to do. I would want the cameo to be something very small, like Bruce watching Superman on tv. Something on the level of Wolverine in x-men first class.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supergir for sure

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I brought up both in another thread so right now I'm like *.*. But for just a cameo brief appearance I would say batman

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl survive the crash, the thing is that the comic book that is a prquel to the movie explain she lived on the past.

Thats why all the Kryptonians are mummies.

There is the theory se was the first amazon and now the amazons are part Kryptonian, it could also apply to .

In some way the Themyscirans are Kryptonian, that is why Wonder Woman looks so strong and Aquaman too.

The continent of Atlantis was settled 65,000,000 years ago, by a humanoid extraterrestrial race known as the Hunter/Gatherers, who proceeded to hunt the Dinosaurs to extinction. One million years ago, Atlantean society flourished alongside Homo erectus, the precursors of modern man. This apparently occurred long before the intervention of the White Martians whose genetic tampering with Homo sapienscreated the Metagene.

The most likely change is going to be all aliens are going to be Kryptonians, so they can explain why they looks like humans.

In the comic link you will notice she in hunting dinosaurs looking creatures.

Also they talk about Aquaman in the movie, it looks like if Aquqman was saving the world too, but everybody only pay attention to Superman, that is so Superman of him, take all the attention to him.

http://imgur.com/a/mMCZm

So i say Aquaman and Wonder Woman, with Batman making out with Catwoman, telling her lets have sex out before they reboot the crap out of us.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PowerWoman

girl of steel!

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see Batman and Superman finally share the big screen. Super girl would also be terrible for sales.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

They couldn't just have a cameo of Supergirl, it would be too confusing to the audience. Just think about it: randomly, for a moment onscreen, we see that Superman is not the only Kryptonian, but another is alive. Then we never see this again for the rest of the film. If they had Supergirl, it would have to be a main point of the plot, which I really don't want to happen. As for Batman, I would prefer (much) more references to Batman (like the Wayne Enterprises satellite in Man of Steel), but they shouldn't meet until Justice League. Save him for his own film.

Xcalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither. Supergirl would only be a distraction and Batman doesnt need to be shoehorned into another characters movie. Just let bats rest for a bit.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They couldn't just have a cameo of Supergirl, it would be too confusing to the audience. Just think about it: randomly, for a moment onscreen, we see that Superman is not the only Kryptonian, but another is alive. Then we never see this again for the rest of the film. If they had Supergirl, it would have to be a main point of the plot, which I really don't want to happen. As for Batman, I would prefer one or two references to Batman (like the Wayne Enterprises satellite in Man of Steel), but they shouldn't meet until Justice League. Save him for his own film.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AQUAMAN or FLASH!

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman should be a cameo. Supergirl should have a full-on appearance.

confirukia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

girl of steel!

ill go with Supergirl,but it has to take awhile,its to soon for a Man of steel 2!

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Neither i would much prefer a cameo from Aqua man, and would absolutely love a cameo from Batman.