• 50 results
#1 Edited by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by w0nd (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did people assume otherwise?

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Good, though I didn't know that some people thought it wasn't going to be destroyed.

#5 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god, Zod has powers AND Krypton gets destroyed? All these plot-twists. What's next, it turns out Clark Kent is Superman? No, that's just absurd.

#6 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Edited by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just thought people on these forums were aware of the rumors :P

#8 Edited by Black_Claw (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

BREAKING NEWS

Krypton is destroyed in MOS.

In other news, Batman's parents are going to be shot in the future reboot.

#9 Edited by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by w0nd (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just thought people on these forums were aware of the rumors :P

Apparently I need to be more involved in rumors lol

It's probably for the best, I notice people who take rumors to heart and they get so upset about them lol. Some people get worked up easily. Absence of heat vision in the trailer means he has none, Zod in Kryptonian Armor means he has no powers. They jump to conclusions way to easily

#11 Edited by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why there was any doubt about this over a few unconfirmed rumours.

#12 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@showboatingpenguin: you heard wrong. that would nullify the whole point of superman coming to earth. you should be ashamed for believing it. even a little.

@black_claw: spoilers bro. god.

#13 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: there shouldnt be any doubt. no matter what writters may do, krypton blows up, the waynes get shot and uncle ben gets shot by the mugger.

#14 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that's a surprise

Troll

#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez, no spoiler tag what are you thinking. Its almost as if you think Krypton being destroyed as part of superman's origin is some kind of commonly known fact or something.

#16 Posted by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer: Some things are meant to be set in stone. Except for The Amazing Spider-Man not actually including the "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" line.

#17 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@showboatingpenguin: How would you react if I made a thread titled "Superman is in Man of Steel!

#18 Edited by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

In another more productive direction, this lends to the idea that Zod and co. are not being put into the Phantom Zone

#19 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: never said amazing spider-man was good. you give people a couple of not-so-good wise cracks from spidey and they forget his most important line ever. team tobey!

#20 Posted by Lvenger (20864 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer: Never said you did. Garfield was truer to Peter in fairness but the Raimi trilogy did more correctly than this series has so far.

#21 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop telling me things.

#22 Posted by w0nd (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

In another more productive direction, this lends to the idea that Zod and co. are not being put into the Phantom Zone

hmm he was in chains with his comrades, and he doesn't look any older since Clark was a new born, so I am going by that.

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34025 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm this thread seems to crank the dickishness up a notch

#24 Edited by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys. give the poor fellow a break. He doesn't need to be ripped a new one over something like this. If it was a real, real, REAL spoiler.....then let loose the dogs of war.

But this isn't worth it.

#25 Edited by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@laserlambert said:

hmm he was in chains with his comrades, and he doesn't look any older since Clark was a new born, so I am going by that.

On the contrary, this is him before coming to earth.

and when you see him later he has a greying beard.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34025 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

what made people think that it wasnt

#28 Posted by w0nd (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

@laserlambert: Hmmmm good post, I was wrong. Maybe they were simply exiled?

#29 Edited by drgnx (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, this thread and some of the comments do this to me

To be fair, Clark's birth was said to be illegal in the movie, though it would be weird if they needed to send him to Earth to escape death or something.

#30 Edited by w0nd (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

what made people think that it wasnt

everything posted after I asked :P I just never knew about those rumors either

#31 Posted by PowerWoman (3465 posts) - - Show Bio

Good thing

#32 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Bondage Zod is kinky... Iiiiieeeeewwwww!

#33 Posted by Wolfrazer (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Edited by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: To be fair you can't really expect to come on this sight and say Krypton was destroyed in a Superman movie and not receive smart ass comments. Its like jumping in the middle of a bar fight and being surprised you got hit.

#36 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

It does seem like there are lots of kryptonian survivors. Maybe most of the kryptonians left in space ships but Jor-El just missed the space bus.

#37 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

What idiot didn't think that?

#38 Edited by sinestro_GL (3254 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If Krypton didn't explode, why would Jor El just ship his baby off to outer-space?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

#39 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn!! Cool it with the sarcasm ppl,there was a genuine rumour and concern that krypton may not be destroyed,this news is reassuring at the least that there's nothin to worry about but......I'm still waiting on jimmy Olsen to pop up,which if he doesn't ill be a lil PO'd, especially if they make him a girl.

#40 Edited by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little relieved to hear this rumor dispelled.

#41 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34025 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: well the dude was just clearing up some rumors that have been floating about and pepole are just jumping all over him. I'd expect this kinda stuff over at Giant Bomb but not the Vine.

#42 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Then you obviously haven't been paying attention, smart asses account for over half the people on here.

#43 Posted by w0nd (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

It does seem like there are lots of kryptonian survivors. Maybe most of the kryptonians left in space ships but Jor-El just missed the space bus.

they were either phantom zoned or exiled.

#44 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Then you obviously haven't been paying attention, smart asses account for over half the people on here.

I have it more at a third of the people. Myself included.

#45 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Either way its not a small number.

#46 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34025 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I didn't think it included pepole who pick on new users

#47 Posted by joshmightbe (24967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I wasn't picking on him, I just made a joke. I didn't insult him or question his intelligence.

#48 Posted by Dernman (15266 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to let this die people.

#49 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34025 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: pepole are making fun and he clearly doesn't like it, I'd say this picking

#50 Posted by frogdog (3314 posts) - - Show Bio