• 54 results
#51 Edited by TheAcidSkull (15917 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@lvenger: Yep, exactly. Superman in that game was a freaking monster in terms of power though. Made Shazam, Sinestro, Aquaman and Black Adam his b*tches.

Which Superman? The Crazy Evil one?

Both.

Nice.

#52 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Cud someone fully what happened with a pic showing gud supes vs bad supes

#53 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

What you said looks so reasonable and intelligent that it will look so bad to people and they will take as a troll and an idiot.

#54 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@eternal19 said:

@hewhosees said:

@eternal19 said:

The story was crap I agree. But the gameplay is really fun and is good to play when you have a lot of people over your house

How was the story crap? It was just played out for a guy like me that's seen WAY to many alternate timelines and what if scenario's when reading his comics or watching his comics related media.

the story was crappy to me. because its been done before

ALL stories have been done before...and it's a fighting game i dont know any with an actual good story lol

The Mortal Kombat reboot.

#55 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees said:

@eternal19 said:

The story was crap I agree. But the gameplay is really fun and is good to play when you have a lot of people over your house

How was the story crap? It was just played out for a guy like me that's seen WAY to many alternate timelines and what if scenario's when reading his comics or watching his comics related media.

the story was crappy to me. because its been done before

Then how you haven't found the majority of fiction to be crappy, I'll never know man.