Injustice is the result of lazy stupid-ass writing.

• 55 results
Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By jesusdisciple001

Could someone fully explain what happened with a pic showing gud supes vs bad supes?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

What you said looks so reasonable and intelligent that it will look so bad to people and they will take as a troll and an idiot.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@eternal19 said:

@hewhosees said:

@eternal19 said:

The story was crap I agree. But the gameplay is really fun and is good to play when you have a lot of people over your house

How was the story crap? It was just played out for a guy like me that's seen WAY to many alternate timelines and what if scenario's when reading his comics or watching his comics related media.

the story was crappy to me. because its been done before

ALL stories have been done before...and it's a fighting game i dont know any with an actual good story lol

The Mortal Kombat reboot.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

@eternal19 said:

The story was crap I agree. But the gameplay is really fun and is good to play when you have a lot of people over your house

How was the story crap? It was just played out for a guy like me that's seen WAY to many alternate timelines and what if scenario's when reading his comics or watching his comics related media.

the story was crappy to me. because its been done before

Then how you haven't found the majority of fiction to be crappy, I'll never know man.