#1 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

So the finals are here and you guys should definitely vote for the Man of Steel!

Vote Superman! He actually got rid of the Joker!
Vote Superman! Leader of the Regime!
Vote Superman or get punched into outer space :P

VOTE HERE

#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

No :P

#3 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegoldenone said:

No :P

Well, you asked for it!

Can't say I didn't warn ya!

#4 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's he up against?

#5 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by SHTR (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Done.

And yes, I know it's weird a guy with a Batman avatar and background is saying that, but Superman is still my favorite.

#9 Posted by Black_Claw (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted for Supes!

#10 Edited by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the heads up . . .

#11 Posted by ComicStooge (12903 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted for Supes!

Online
#12 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom already voted for him oh and that pic of supes punching the dude into space...I'm the dude he punched into space.

Online
#13 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

Done!! Supes is the man!!

#14 Edited by Skyfire (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Superman.

#15 Posted by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

i voted for supe

#16 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for Superman, but we all know there is simply not enough of us to make a difference.

Can this become a support group after the inevitable loss?

#17 Posted by Lvenger (20058 posts) - - Show Bio

First off, I strongly dislike the Injustice version of Superman. That version is even farther off the morally righteous Pre New 52 Superman than people say the New 52 Superman is. And secondly this is purely a popularity contest guys. It should be clear from Batman's victories over Wonder Woman and the Flash, 2 other people he wouldn't be able to beat. This won't make a difference I'm afraid. The Bat fanboys are the worst when it comes to supporting their Dark Knight.

#18 Posted by consolemaster001 (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote supes

Online
#19 Posted by Z3RO180 (6563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger then we go out swinging :)

Online
#20 Posted by consolemaster001 (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

First off, I strongly dislike the Injustice version of Superman. That version is even farther off the morally righteous Pre New 52 Superman than people say the New 52 Superman is. And secondly this is purely a popularity contest guys. It should be clear from Batman's victories over Wonder Woman and the Flash, 2 other people he wouldn't be able to beat. This won't make a difference I'm afraid. The Bat fanboys are the worst when it comes to supporting their Dark Knight.

"Kneel before me." it's just another "The eeeevil and easily corruptable superman goes evil and the badass hero Batman has to stop him."

Online
#21 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

@Lvenger then we go out swinging :)

Just like Superman.

#22 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to burst anyone's bubble here but Batman is currently beating 'Ol Supes in the Battle Arena, which truly isn't surprising :P

Moderator
#23 Posted by Lvenger (20058 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#25 Posted by SmashBrawler (5750 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

First off, I strongly dislike the Injustice version of Superman.

Which Superman? Good Superman or Evil Superman?

Online
#26 Posted by Lvenger (20058 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

First off, I strongly dislike the Injustice version of Superman.

Which Superman? Good Superman or Evil Superman?

What do you mean by which version? The one who kills Joker and sets up a totalitarian regime. Is there another version of Superman in Injustice?

#27 Posted by SmashBrawler (5750 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@smashbrawler said:
@lvenger said:

First off, I strongly dislike the Injustice version of Superman.

Which Superman? Good Superman or Evil Superman?

What do you mean by which version? The one who kills Joker and sets up a totalitarian regime. Is there another version of Superman in Injustice?

But didn't you ask for the spoilers as well? Oh man, you gotta see that video ASAP.

Online
#28 Posted by Lvenger (20058 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@smashbrawler said:
@lvenger said:

First off, I strongly dislike the Injustice version of Superman.

Which Superman? Good Superman or Evil Superman?

What do you mean by which version? The one who kills Joker and sets up a totalitarian regime. Is there another version of Superman in Injustice?

But didn't you ask for the spoilers as well? Oh man, you gotta see that video ASAP.

I did but I didn't finish watching it. However I think I know what you mean. I did get up to the part where the heroes were fighting the villains. Does that mean what I think it means?

#29 Posted by SmashBrawler (5750 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#30 Edited by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Batman more but Superman would win so I voted him.

#31 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13204 posts) - - Show Bio

i picked Supes

#32 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by SmashBrawler (5750 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#34 Posted by Nightwing_014 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is the best!