#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6771 posts) - - Show Bio

So what was Clarks reaction to finding connor dead in infinite crisis and his return in final crisis ? Scans would help if you have them.

#2 Edited by consolemaster001 (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, can't help ya

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6771 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously comic vine stop looking at the thread and not posting

#4 Edited by stephens2177 (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok,ill tell ya.

Superman was like wow,when he saw him,then later smiled as he reintroduced him to his titan friends.i dont think they really talked much about it.

#5 Posted by Press Oblivion (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. I can't remember . . . I'm not sure that I actually read the story of Conner's return. Didn't he beat the hell out of Cassie after his return?

#6 Posted by lightsout (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if anyone has the issues where this takes place, it'd be difficult to search through them all until someone mentions which issues it happens in (in the arc-titles, in Superman's own title, etc etc).

#7 Edited by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

What's your problem? That is something that cannot be helped. You cannot immediately know what the thread is all about unless you look. And if you can't answer the OP (or not interested at all), then why post anyway?

That said, here are some scans regarding his reactions:

#8 Edited by consolemaster001 (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

What's your problem? That is something that cannot be helped. You cannot immediately know what the thread is all about unless you look. And if you can't answer the OP (or not interested at all), then why post anyway?

That said, here are some scans regarding his reactions:

The old supes is earh 2 right ?

#9 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio