#1 Posted by W3BST3R (310 posts) - - Show Bio

You wake up tomorrow morning feeling a little different. You grab your door handle and crush it, your eyes get hot, and a hole is burned through your door. You step through the hole, travel at superspeed into your kitchen, and suddenly realize you have HIS powers. Forget the reason why, forget about asking how it happened. If YOU were granted the powers of Superman (any age or arc you prefer) what would you do?

I'd definitely go flying around the world, punch some mountains, fly (swim?) to the bottom of the ocean, walk around the Titannic, save some people, and figure out what I'd wear. I wouldn't fly to space right at first, I have a fear of the void.

#2 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'd be going outside during the day a lot more.

#3 Posted by PowerWoman (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill all men

#4 Posted by MrOzymandias (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess, if it's around the time of Comic-con, I would fly through the crowds, grab all the merchandise I want (I guess I'll be good and pay for some, only a couple). Fly outside the showroom for a screening, x-ray to see the trailers and previews and fly off into the sunset.

#5 Posted by LenSnart (320 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have fifty billon broken Xbox 360 controllers because everytime I press a button it shatters :P

@lensnart said:

@powerwoman said:

Kill all men

I smell feminazi

Ooooooo

*Gets Popcorn*

*Hides in Flame Proof Room*

#7 Posted by Squalleon (4858 posts) - - Show Bio

Travel the universe.

#8 Posted by SOG7dc (8054 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd fly to all the drug cartel places in South America, steal all their cash, take enough to pay my tuition and take care of my family. Give the rest to poor families. Take every weapon on the planet and throw them into a sun somewhere in the andromeda galaxy, hunt down every rapist or human trafficker or pedophile, throw them in a sun, ask God for forgiveness, then chill out and silently protect the world for the ret of my life

#9 Edited by SPM1M (897 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest i would use his power to do my best to eradicate the scum of this world, corrupt governments, politicians, the monetary system, those who sit at the top while the rest suffer...... damn that may take too long or may be next to impossible, maybe i would just cause a huge catastrophe where only those who are willing to work together as a species would survive and those who depend on they're wealth would perish. at the end i would surrender myself to the survivors and let them be judge and jury.

#10 Posted by Cloakx14 (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

i would save people and get a job , while trying to live a normal life.

#11 Edited by Z3RO180 (6706 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: How do you not get warned by the admins every time you post ?

#12 Posted by W3BST3R (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Great answers guys, I didn't think about saving the world/ending corruption. I'd have to experiment for the longest time to find the true extent of my new-found abilities.

#13 Posted by HulkandSupermanFTW (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I would enjoy everyday to test my own limits. I would take a bath in the melting lava of a volcano. I would sleep in a different town and different country everynight. I would keep my superhearing active to help those who need it. I would visit the whole solar system just for fun. I would go back in time flying around the world to be spectator of main events of History of mankind. I would use my superspeed intelect to read all the books in the world and become GOOGLESUPES. The possibilities are infinite...

#14 Posted by Bezza (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be off to Africa and remove Mugabee and all the other tyrrants who cause misery and poverty in that continent!

#15 Posted by DeeRock313 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Firstly, I would knock down trees because I can. Then, I would see how long it takes for me to run around the world. Then, I would get greedy and power hungry, and cheat my way through the UFC, or maybe the Olympics. Then, blow stuff up to get military attention, and be gone before they even get there. Probably write comic books about myself. Pull a Cell and announce the DeeRock Games to the rest of the world, and threaten to blow it up if nobody can beat me, and whenever nobody can I say "Nah. I was just messin' with ya. Nobody dies today." Since in the real world, aliens don't invade and there aren't super villains running around, that's really my only way to be productive.

#16 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

Id first show off at school (not my full powers of course), then id become a superhero in New York even though I live in Cali.

#17 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure, but it might be using my super hearing, flight and speed to find out where Comic Vine has it's offices and then go float around outside the windows to shock Tony :)

#18 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Prevent global warming.

#19 Edited by Z3RO180 (6706 posts) - - Show Bio

Well first bacon sand witch cooked with heat vision then travel the world.

#20 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (897 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep my activities very low key; Travel a lot around the world and in space to explore, build things for myself and benefit mankind, do some crime fighting here and there, and be a jerk to the bullies that pick on the weak.

@powerwoman said:

Kill all men

Ohhhhhh, I'm sooooo in to you right now lol.

#21 Posted by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

sleep with 500.000 womans in nanosecond

#22 Edited by W3BST3R (310 posts) - - Show Bio

The hardest part about having power like that, would be knowing that you could take over the world at any moment. Just fly to D.C., land super hard, start punching buildings, and throwing cars. What could anyone do to stop you?

#23 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets be honest

We'de all just turn into show offs :P

Ohh your coffees cold

*Heat visions Coffee*

WHAT NOW!

#24 Posted by SoA (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

anything i want

#25 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34958 posts) - - Show Bio

Travel the universe.

I'd be off this planet faster than you can blink

#26 Posted by Squalleon (4858 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably fly myself into a desert/mountain until I could control my powers.

#28 Posted by Perethorn (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

I will eradicate bullying at my school and speedblitz the pentagon.

#29 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Kneel before DRGNX!

#30 Posted by reaverlation (17057 posts) - - Show Bio

Shave with Heat Vision lol.

#31 Posted by consolemaster001 (6084 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight evil.

#32 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22965 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

I'd fly to all the drug cartel places in South America, steal all their cash, take enough to pay my tuition and take care of my family. Give the rest to poor families. Take every weapon on the planet and throw them into a sun somewhere in the andromeda galaxy, hunt down every rapist or human trafficker or pedophile, throw them in a sun, ask God for forgiveness, then chill out and silently protect the world for the ret of my life

Dude.... You read For Tomorrow, People would just beat each other with rocks.

#33 Posted by Wardemon32 (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

I woudl try to search up some costume deisgners and try to get them to make me a costume(of course I wont show them my face while I'm asking for it but I'll show my powers).

#34 Posted by AshamedSubmissive (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I know he doesn't do it because he doesn't want to take humanities freedom or to massively change its progression, but if I had his powers I make a lot of changes in society. Make it more marxist, though I'd be open to suggestions from humans on how to shape it, so long as I agreed with the beneficial points.

I'd redistribute wealth evenly across all nations, implications be damned I'd make it work, I'd have help from earths greatest minds, to help develop a system that works.

I know it sounds intolerant but I'd remove major organised religion, its caused more problems than its solved. Wars, discrimination and manipulation over the years. I'd head out and put a stop to wars on the planet, make leaders reach a compromise or duke it out themselves.

After that I'd just work on developing 3rd world countries, preventing nnatural disasters or at least reduce damage and help with recovery.

Ultimate dream job.

#35 Posted by Black_Arrow (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by darknightspideyfanboy (1451 posts) - - Show Bio

the whole world will be mind muahahahahahahaahah

#37 Edited by frozenedge (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd honestly be a complete d!ck for a couple weeks. Join a few sports teams like boxing, baseball, and either football or wrestling and obviously cheat my way through them to pay my way through college. Probably showoff at school too and pick up a few numbers. I'd eventually think about doing some good with my powers and decide to do so in order to save innocent people.

#38 Posted by Whowatchesthewatchmen (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@dorukesin: Really! Just Really! I'm starting to see power womans point!

#39 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Conquer the Earth.

#40 Edited by XxEdward_KenwayXx (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m: yes!!! That is exactly what I would want to do

#41 Posted by SPM1M (897 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxedward_kenwayxx: seems like the best thing to do seeing how sick and twisted the world we live in is

#42 Edited by Albertphytagoras (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Doing nice things...for me and for everyone... However I will demand a stupidly high quantity of money in my job.

#43 Edited by 2cool4fun (1397 posts) - - Show Bio

What i think: Be just like superman :)

What I know: Be just like Kira from Death Note! Also maybe overthrow the U.S.A. government no more wars for you Obama.

#44 Posted by W3BST3R (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine getting angry at someone, knowing you could practically vaporize them with a punch.

#45 Edited by SanoHibiki (1731 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm… Finally clear the mess in my garage, learn ten or more languages, crush bunch of pencils in diamonds and travel around the world.

Then probably I would turn the life of several people into living hell and build lead-lined, hermetic fallout shelter (in “Blast from past” style) for my relatives. Not going to go public, in our time appearance of Supes-level powered being can’t bring anything good.

#46 Edited by MrTummyTumms (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I'd wreck shop on everything and then make everyone swear complete loyalty to me.