• 62 results
SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SOG7dc

If Superman let loose and stopped holding back how powerful would he be? is he as powerful as Majestic but just doesn't realize that power because of his mental blocks? is he stronger? has he ever cut completely loose in the comics? what would be his potential if he had complete disregard for everything around him?

EDIT: Use scans of canon feats to determine how powerful he would be of he cut loose

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

He beat up darkseid

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In superman/batman comic and movie with Supergirl. But that was written by Jeff Loeb, created of the PIS machine red hulk. IIRC.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a BIG superman fans,

but,Pre-52 superman isnt as strong as majestic,the majestic can moved earth without any help,superman cant,he needs wonder woman ,MM,or GL help him

but when i'm reading majestic comic book,he isnt consistent his power level

majestic could be a little bit (Two or three times)stronger than pre-52 superman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And of course,New 52 superman is far stronger than majestic,he can lift earth weight with easily,

lift>move,you can move 100kg not mean you can lift it,lift is far more hard than move

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is stronger than majestic

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: you mean pre-crisis superman?new 52 superman?

however,not pre-52 superman

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Lvenger

I can assure you that even a no hold bars Superman couldn't be more powerful than Majestic. But he'd be a force to be reckoned with, that much is clear.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: True,but just not far stronger or 318x stronger than Pre-52 superman

@z3ro180: Even me cant agree you...

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By consolemaster001

In superman/batman comic and movie with Supergirl. But that was written by Jeff Loeb, created of the PIS machine red hulk. IIRC.

True

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PowerWoman

Just found a point:

"The amount of force it takes to move an object out of orbit by 1% is about 1000 times less than the weight of the object"

lift earth weight is much stronger than move earth

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vortex13

This thread reminds me of the final episode of Justice League Unlimited when Superman is letting loose on Darksied. I know it's not cannon to the discussion but that's what I was reminded of.

This scene,

Loading Video...

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By TDK_1997

Even if Superman isn't holding back I think that he won't be as strong as Majestic.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Just found a point:

"The amount of force it takes to move an object out of orbit by 1% is about 1000 times less than the weight of the object"

lift earth weight is much stronger than move earth

Majestic did just move earth, he moved around the entire solar system and then created a sun

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PowerWoman

@jonny_anonymous: This is majestic myth.,because the majestic never move it,he moved four planets

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: he not moved them put together,just one by one,and earth is most bigger in here

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Kal'smahboi

@powerwoman said:

And of course,New 52 superman is far stronger than majestic,he can lift earth weight with easily,

lift>move,you can move 100kg not mean you can lift it,lift is far more hard than move

When you're talking about a planet, isn't lifting and moving the same thing?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: um yes he did move them and earth is one of the smallest planets in the solar system

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PowerWoman

@jonny_anonymous: The majestic never show us he moving entire nine of planet in the scan,in the panel,is just says majestic moved four of planets,nothing is more

@kal_smahboi: I'm really dont know,moved a planet that real depends on the moving-speed,I've even heard super large earthquakes can move the earth,that isnt needs as strong as earth weight

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By Kal'smahboi

@powerwoman: True. I suppose lifting the Earth depends on its weight, whereas moving the Earth depends on its velocity and the pull of its orbit.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_smahboi: Yes,but pull a planet/earth a long distance in a certain time,that would be very Impressive,though,not as strong as lift earth

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: yes it does show you Maj moving the planets

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Ok...but that just prove majestic is stronger than pre-52 superman,not stronger than new 52 supers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Lifting earth is still not as strong as Maj moving the planets

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: how?majestic moved four planets,Earth, Venus, Mercury and Mars,and earth is most bigger on in here,the majestic never prove he was moving more bigger than earth of planets like Jupiter,he moved four of planets just one by one,and that take him over years done it,how is Impressive?

lift earth>move earth,i'm agree,majestic is stronger than pre-52 superman,but just three times stronger than him,not 318x stronger than him

Avatar image for royal_rumble_man
Royal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman along with every hero in DCU would gun him down and end his life

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ciriel

Sure he's stronger than Mr. Majestic, but he'd still lose. I really hate Mr; Majestic

bornonamonday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it would probably look like when the Hulk and the Sentry fought in WWH

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SOG7dc
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: @ciriel:

I'm not hate him,just dont like him, Fair to say,majestic real a little bit stronger than pre-52 superman(but says he was 318x stronger than pre-52 superman just fanboys,dont care them)he can move earth without help,he real move earth in scan,however,he push four planets take him over years done it,i'm not sure why he needs over years done it,he's strength not enough or he's has a plan?i dont know

lift earth weight is much more hard than move it,like Kal'smahboi says,lifting the Earth depends on its weight, whereas moving the Earth depends on its velocity and the pull of its orbit..and "The amount of force it takes to move an object out of orbit by 1% is about 1000 times less than the weight of the object"

There fair to says Pre-crisis superman/supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman-prime>>>>> New 52 superman>>>>>>>>>>majestic>>pre-52 superman

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

This thread reminds me of the final episode of Justice League Unlimited when Superman is letting loose on Darksied. I know it's not cannon to the discussion but that's what I was reminded of.

This scene,

Loading Video...

ZOMG SUPERMAN'S DISREGARD FOR COLLATERAL DAMAGE!!!! THAT IS NOT SUPERMAN!!!
ZOMG SUPERMAN'S DISREGARD FOR COLLATERAL DAMAGE!!!! THAT IS NOT SUPERMAN!!!

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx: Keep in mind Darksied was going to turn earth into a new Apocalypse and would have probably leveled every building in not just Metropolis but the world. Some structural damage is not so bad in comparison lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13 said:

@drgnx: Keep in mind Darksied was going to turn earth into a new Apocalypse and would have probably leveled every building in not just Metropolis but the world. Some structural damage is not so bad in comparison lol.

Faora was going to kill 1 million humans for every human Superman saved, and Zod....he was going to kill them all! :)

modunhanul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: I don't know if Superman is stronger than Mr. Majestic or not but I suggest watch Superman VS. The Elite animation.

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: @ciriel:

I'm not hate him,just dont like him, Fair to say,majestic real a little bit stronger than pre-52 superman(but says he was 318x stronger than pre-52 superman just fanboys,dont care them)he can move earth without help,he real move earth in scan,however,he push four planets take him over years done it,i'm not sure why he needs over years done it,he's strength not enough or he's has a plan?i dont know

I don't hate him because of how powerful he is. I like characters that are much more ridiculous in terms of power. I just don't like how he is handled. He's basically an extremely arrogant Superman that does not hold back, and has a powerset that is way too convenient. I hate his random feats like that he built a supercomputer in a nanosecond. Every time I see something about him, I tend to get upset. I acknowledge that he is smart, but I tend to like when characters who are extremely powerful use their powers in fun an interesting ways. I know not everyone does, but I'm just trying to explain why I completely dislike this character.

No Caption Provided

This is an interesting way to use extreme power.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PowerWoman

@ciriel: he not even close to PRE-crisis superman power level,who can tanking big bang,who can faster than infinity,who can lift our entire universe weight

though,he was a bit stronger than pre-52 superman

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modunhanul:

yeah I watched it. I liked it a lot. does he have psychic powers? it seemed like it.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is there any actual proof that majestic is more powerful? I mean what has he done that superman cant do? he doesn't hold back like superman but I don't tink he's stronger than superman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PowerWoman

@sog7dc: Mr majestic stronger than pre-52 superman,because pre-52 superman need help to move earth,mr majestic isnt need help

but new 52 superman stronger than both put together for sure

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl is a prime example of what a kryptonian looks like when they don't hold back.

Superman's heat vision could look like cyclops optic blast without his visor on

His speed would rip the atmosphere apart

His strength would crush everything he touched

He would have to leave earth,space would be the only place safe FROM him

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_smahboi: Yes,but pull a planet/earth a long distance in a certain time,that would be very Impressive,though,not as strong as lift earth

WOOOOWWWWW. Can I get a fanboy here? You are fighting so hard to make the point.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: What?why that was fanboys points?you can move a car not mean you can lift it,just it

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Granted, I don’t know very much about Majestic, just read some of wiki pages. But I do know that in DC universe there is no set power level for characters. Their strength varies from issue to issue, from writer to writer.

I doubt that exist such big differences in physical strength between him and Superman. In crossover series when Majestic appeared in Pre-52 universe, he had a fight with Eradicator. In this fight Eradicator were stronger, Majestic himself commented that soon his bones would started to break. From what I remember after reading all Superman’s comics there is no evidence that Eradicator were that much stronger then mainstream Kryptonians. So in the end Majestic doesn’t look much stronger than Superman, he simply doesn’t hesitate to applying all his power to do his work.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PowerWoman

@sanohibiki: Mr majestic himself comics,he feats isnt Impressive,except mr majestic v1 and v2

by the feats,mr majestic can move earth,that put him a little bit above pre-52 superman for sure,because pre-52 superman need help to move earth

I know what you think,i agree it,but mr majestic feats is really a little bit above pre-52 superman,but dont worry,pre-crisis superman is infinity times stronger than him,and New 52 superman is much stronger than mr majestic and pre-52 superman put together

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SanoHibiki

@powerwoman:

Thank you for saying that all, but I am really not that worried about who the main powerhouse - Superman or Majestic. What really bugs me it’s how threads like someone vs. someone is taking in account only detached from characters their muscle strength and pure mind capability. Why don’t they take in consideration person itself behind these powers? This people (and aliens) all have their own priorities, their wishes, their sets of morale that dictate their actions.

Superman vs. Goku… Why they even would want to fight? They both professional do-gooders and it can be even said that both boy-scouts. They would seat and have some friendly chat in café, telling each other stories from their heroic careers. Or some friendly sparring.

Superman vs. Majestic. Well, I can imagine some initial fight and disagreement on methods, but then they with mutual respect both would go in separate ways to deal with personal problems (think early Superman-Batman meetings).

Through I am Superman’s fan, I am openly admit that some of Majestic’s feats more impressive. What I really don’t like – its exaggerate and completely blown of proportions Majestic’s feats that got Silver Age feeling to them and people that say something like that without some evidence to prove that : “ Majestic stronger that Superman in every possible way in 100 times”.

I am not sure now that current Superman stronger than his Pre-52 counterplant. In one issue he bench press the weight of the Earth for 5 days, in other issue both he and Wonder Woman struggling while shielding city from tsunami. There is no stable level of power. But I am sure that when current Superman would reach same age as Pre-52 Superman, he definitely would be stronger.

I never were able understand why people say that Pre-52 Universe Superman wasn’t able singlehanded move the Earth. Why doesn’t anyone remember Justice League of America (volume 2) # 29?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman was able to move Earth away from The Sun while Big Bad Starbreaker were pushing it toward the Sun, that means that Pre-52 Superman was able to move planets.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: What?why that was fanboys points?you can move a car not mean you can lift it,just it

People keep stating facts, and you keep fighting so hard to say why superman is better. Now, don't get me wrong, I love superman, but there are more powerful/stronger beings out there.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 superman not holding back would be as powerful as MM.