If DC lent Superman to Marvel ?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If DC lent Supes to Marvel what would they with him. Would they make him a cosmic hero ? Or would they team him up with the avenger ? I think they would make him a cosmic hero.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think they would make him a B-rate hero.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think they would make him apart of Guardians of the Galaxy. Honestly, he would fit in there. Marvel's Earth heroes are mostly grounded type and Supes is God-like.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd bury him. Just like WWE buried WCW.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ArturoCalaKayVee Yeah I kind of see him as a member of the guardians. Also what do you mean by grounded ?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Veshark

If the Sentry's any indication, I sincerely hope DC never does that...

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: Grounded as in, from my perspective (and this isn't a knock on Marvel), their heroes just seem like mostly street-level heroes. Unlike DC, Most of Marvel's (main) heroes don't seem too overpowered. DC has Superman, Wonder Woman, the Green Lantern Corps (as well as the other Corps), Shazam, Martian Manhunter, and so on, who are basically "God-Like" beings. And those are some of their main heroes. Marvel's "God-Like" beings are who? Thor and Captain Marvel, maybe a few others. DC is basically home of the over powered Superheroes where as Marvel is more like home of the street level Superheroes (who like to dabble in Space a lot). I don't know if I explained that well..but I tried, lol.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel's Earth heroes are mostly grounded type and Supes is God-like.

Thor, Herc, Surfer, various Marvels, Hulk, Iron Man, Doom, Sentry, Captain Universe, Hyperion, Scarlet Witch, Ice Man. Mad grounded.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ArturoCalaKayVee that answers my question. Marvel do have a lot of powerhouse characters that rivial DC's very own power houses.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidchipotle

@knightrise said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Thor, Herc, Surfer, various Marvels, Hulk, Iron Man, Doom, Sentry, Captain Universe, Hyperion, Scarlet Witch, Ice Man. Mad grounded.

I explained my post better in the next one.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightrise said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

I explained my post better in the next one.

I gave more examples than you. To me, Marvel has as manny "over-powered", "God-like", characters as DC.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I gave more examples than you. To me, Marvel has as manny "over-powered", "God-like", characters as DC.

I believe he was not arguing the number-of, but the "popularity" of said hyper-powered characters (Superman, WW, GL, Flash being among their featured people, as while Marvel's "featured" include people like Spider-Man, Wolverine, your-average-Ironman, etc).

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers will force him to bend to their will or make him an outlaw cause that's what the Avengers do right now. If you're not a part of them, they'll push you till you crack and then go all pharisee on you.

Superman! Go join Cyclops' X-Men! Just tell them you're a mutee and they'll let you in! Nyahahahaha!

Seriously, I want to see a slugfest between Superman and Hyperion... Or Sentry if he returns.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kidchipotle

@lightsout said:

@knightrise said:

I believe he was not arguing the number-of, but the "popularity" of said hyper-powered characters (Superman, WW, GL, Flash being among their featured people, as while Marvel's "featured" include people like Spider-Man, Wolverine, your-average-Ironman, etc).

You hit the nail on the head, thanks.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightsout said:

@knightrise said:

You hit the nail on the head, thanks.

Ah, ok. Thats pretty true (except for Hulk and more recently Thor). I suppose to the casual reader Marvel is more recognizable by Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Captain America (and the Hulk) than Sentry, Blue Marvel, and Noh-Varr.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Superman that you see in Earth One will become the mainstream version

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

First they would have Alpha beat him up then they would give him to Slott and then he would slowly make Superman horrible.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be Hyperion.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

If DC lent Supes to Marvel what would they with him. Would they make him a cosmic hero ? Or would they team him up with the avenger ? I think they would make him a cosmic hero.

HAHAHAHAHAH Thats a good joke.

They'd probably give him an ongoing series and make him street level, right next to Daredevil, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Red She-Hulk, Venom, Scarlet Spider...

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd be the beast around nothing's gonna ever bring him down

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KEEP HIM AS HE IS WITHOUT THE JLA. AND PROBABLY ADD HIM TO THE AVENGERS, BUT THEN THE AVENGERS WOULD BECOME TOO OVERPOWERED.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THORSON he is still part of the JL

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@THORSON he is still part of the JL

yup

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

I'd have like to seen him with the Annihilators and see him interact in the Marvel cosmic scene.

SHTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is potential for some interesting stories but I don't think I would like the final product.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By momo111191

if i was marvel i would let squirrel girl beat him up.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd have more down town in his life than he's ever had! He'd have a chance to enjoy life, I think he'd feel relieved that the world wouldn't have to depend on him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

They'd bury or ruin him out of spite.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WaveMotionCannon that would be beyond epic If that happend

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would do a better job "if" they don't change his power set. They would give him villains that force him to use his Super Speed and fighting skills. They would let him use his brain regularly when around Reed Richards, Ant-man, Bruce Banner, and Tony. They would be like, "Kryptonite? Nah Superman ain't wasting his time with Street levelers... Krypton never created any, King-pin will send mutants and Cosmics after him not go after him with a green rock himself".

Okay maybe not, but one can hope, right???

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I sorta wonder if Superman existed in Marvel if Tony Stark would have turned into a Lex Luthor.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Teerack

Didn't he already during Civil War?

EY-OH!

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suspect they may still treat him with the same prestige he has in DC. For one thing, most of the creators switch between DC and Marvel. For two, based on the number of Superman clones Marvel has, I feel they must look up to him a bit. And finally, he is still more popular with the general populace than ALMOST any other character.

We may see more red eyed, angry Supes, because Marvel loves to be "gritty".

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: @hewhosees:

Are they not kind of turning Lex into Tony? A couple years ago, Lex's battle suit has become somewhat iconic now...and I like it.

wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Star Brand, Quasar and Sentry just to name a few of crazy powerful metas, marvel doesn't really need supes imo, i think he'd just get in the way because of how different things are for heroes in marvel than they are for dc

modunhanul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Marvel will kill Superman.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HeWhoSees

What about Star Brand, Quasar and Sentry just to name a few of crazy powerful metas, marvel doesn't really need supes imo, i think he'd just get in the way because of how different things are for heroes in marvel than they are for dc

Like Captain America gets in the way?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

@wolverine1610 said:

Captain America is a human not some stinking Alien.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HeWhoSees

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@wolverine1610 said:

http:/ /www. youtube .com/watch?v=FHjfC780Mm4

Loading Video...

And Thor's a god, not some stinking human.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By turoksonofstone

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@wolverine1610 said:

Loading Video...

Thor and his kind are not Gods at all but filthy stinking other-dimensional Aliens. While Superman is just a plain old stinking Alien.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@wolverine1610 said:

Loading Video...

Thor and his kind are not Gods at all but filthy stinking other-dimensional Aliens. While Superman is just a plain old stinking Alien.

Dude. No. Just...no. Thor and his kind are LEGIT gods. They're even lead by a magical incredibly powerful reality warping one whose about on Par with Galactus in his showing.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhosees said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@wolverine1610 said:

Loading Video...

Also, MAN are you a troll if I ever did lay eyes upon one.

turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@wolverine1610 said:

Loading Video...

Asgardians in the Marvel Universe live in Asgard an other-Dimensional realm connected to earth by a rainbow bridge.

Asgardians visited Earth in the Past and interacted with early man being perceived and worshiped as gods.

Asgardians are human (mostly) in appearance but are a different life form than humans and age very slowly they are native to Asgard.

Stinking other dimensional Aliens.

You are baiting me. Know your role. Chew some rocks.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HeWhoSees

@hewhosees said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@hewhosees said:

@wolverine1610 said:

Loading Video...

Asgardians in the Marvel Universe live in Asgard an other-Dimensional realm connected to earth by a rainbow bridge.

Asgardians visited Earth in the Past and interacted with early man being perceived and worshiped as gods.

Asgardians are human (mostly) in appearance but are a different life form than humans and age very slowly they are native to Asgard.

Stinking other dimensional Aliens.

You are baiting me. Know your role. Chew some rocks.

Since when do gods generally tend to live on earth...ever? Also, are not gods generally depicted as human but super and a different form of life?

Also, get your stinkin' movie continuity and 616 continuity straight man and deal with the fact that they are legit deities (ESPECIALLY Thor and Odin).

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By consolemaster001