#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

if clark ever lost kara would it destroy him sinse she is all he has from krypton. i feel without kara clark is truly alone.

#2 Edited by Squalleon (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

@loganrogue24:

New 52 Kara no i don't think so.

Pre-52 Kara, It would devastate him but he would get over it with time.He still has Krypto and Superboy.

#3 Posted by Onemoreposter (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

@loganrogue24: E-1 Kara died during COIE. Kal sucked it up, kicked ass, and saved the world. That's just how Superman roles.

#4 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1377 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll still have krypto. Though it would be extremely saddening I don't think it would really destroy him, but I don't even wanna think about that situation,I love Kara!

#5 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15346 posts) - - Show Bio

If she died peacefully or sacrificed herself to save the world I think he would be fine - if not proud in the latter scenario.

If she was killed by one of his enemies and he couldn't stop it - then ya, he would be pretty broken for awhile imo.

#6 Edited by Wolfrazer (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd still have Krypto, but ya...he'd probably be saddened if he lost her. But then she would come back later anyway, cause that is how comics work! :D

#7 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he'd keep on - but depending on the scenario it might be used as a way to send him over the edge for a bit. More devastating for him is to lose Lois (maybe not in N52 though since they're not together).

#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure

#10 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

This reminds me of Peter David Supergirl. Can't believe that lasted. Man the 90s.

#11 Posted by RDClip (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

New52 Kara and Clark aren't really that close, so I doubt it would be as devestating as losing her pre52. I hope they regain that familial relationship like they had then, I really enjoyed seeing Clark as the protective older-brother type guy. But Kara has spent the last 23 issues of her book in denial and has yet to accept Earth as her new home.

#12 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip: i agree i hope they start building her relationship with kal-el.

#13 Edited by Wolfrazer (6111 posts) - - Show Bio

I think at this point though, he'd be more devastated if he lost Krypto.

#14 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5954 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be a Batman and Damian thing