Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The PREVIEW: DC SNEAK PEEK: SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN Ended with this page

No Caption Provided

But in Supes/WW 18 its shows them in bed...so Clark didn't mean it?

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe they're both just conflicted./?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By dernman

@kenshima15: That was before he said those words. Don't try to make sense of the time table anymore. DC don't care about continuity anymore.

Anyway as for them actually breaking up (we're not that lucky) we don't know yet. That story hasn't progressed far enough.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

The previews were did know not all take place before the following issues. Some take place later down the road or just show you what the series is gonna be about. This hasn't happened yet

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

That being said, even if they did break up, Tomasi hinted that this is all part of the roller coaster of love. They may break up 4 realz or only to end up getting back together later

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@kenshima15: Let Tomasi tell the story, he writes a good Superman.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kfabz-23

Continuity bares no relevance anymore, these stories are happening but at what point the reader doesn't know.

Self-DCeit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing to do with not caring about continuity or anything of the like, and not to be confused with the touted new policy of 'story trumps continuity'. Those previews were meant as sneak peeks to create buzz about the comics' new directions, not chronologically accurate sequences.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15:

Supposedly the first picture happens after the second one. But that's a theory I read somewhere, so your guess is my guess.

Although to be totally honest, a person doesn't stop loving another just like that.

Either he was being mind controled, compelled, or he simply said it at the spur of the moment, because Diana did risked her life trying to save Kal from what most likely would've been a suicide trip. Or they were showing Kal in a moment where he's at his lowest. And we all know when Superman is on one of his "I've too many things in my mind to think straight" phases, normally he says things he later regrets. Like in Doomed when Diana went looking for him and found him in his apartment, only to hear some ugly things from Supes.

Or better yet, it was a publicity stunt. And that moment is never gonna happen.

Lets wait and see.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

If Diana and Supes break up, you will know one year prior to the actual story :P

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weyov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will break up and then eventually get back together. Tomasi cleanly hints to it.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Diana and Supes break up, you will know one year prior to the actual story :P

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would hope for the Superman/Wonder Women books they would stay together. For those that do not like that they can simply not read it. I mean how hard is that?

HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would hope for the Superman/Wonder Women books they would stay together. For those that do not like that they can simply not read it. I mean how hard is that?

The not reading part is actually more complicated than you might think. After all I'm not gonna start reading something only to leave half way through. I read it all. Has everyone should.

The actual question, shouldn't be simply not reading. No. It should be "If you don't agree with my opinion, but you have nothing constructive to say about it, then why can't you all just move along and stay quiet?". This, my friend, is the real question. IMO.