How you think, whether the relationship will end Superman and Wonder Woman after Trinity War?

• 114 results
Avatar image for beautifultemptress
BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Poll How you think, whether the relationship will end Superman and Wonder Woman after Trinity War? (99 votes)

Yes. 56%
No. 44%

Geoff Johns has said that Superman and Wonder Woman's relationship will "end badly."

Recently DC has announced a series of Superman\Wonder Women, which will be released in october.

• 
RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Supes and Wondy don't necessarily need to be in a romantic relationship for the duration for the Superman/Wonder Woman series to work.

BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume that the events comic Superman/Wonder Woman is going to be set before Trinity War.

GuardianHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume that the events comic Superman/Wonder Woman is going to be set before Trinity War.

It is quite possible.

Avatar image for huntressjustice
HuntressJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I think that by the end of the year Lois becomes the girlfriend of Clark. On the comic cover Superman #23 Lois in the foreground along with Superman.

BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip said:

Supes and Wondy don't necessarily need to be in a romantic relationship for the duration for the Superman/Wonder Woman series to work.

I think that releasing a series about Superman\Wonder Woman to learn about their " relationship", is meaningless. Because of a romantic relationship is not in principle.

I am sure that this comic about the most boring couple of comics, produced with the aim of popularizing the Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for huntressjustice
HuntressJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HuntressJustice

Already clear that Superman in love with Lois, not in Diana.As soon as Lois will part with boyfriend, Clark will throw Diana and begin to care for lady heart.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

It's gonna end at some point. And I'll be cheering when it does because I firmly believe that the trinity should stay out of each others pants.

Besides, did anybody believe for a second that they were gonna keep Supes away from Lois forever? They're pretty much THE definitive comic book couple.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By fodigg

It's been pretty obviously foreshadowed. Wonder Woman will take a heel turn, either because she's being mind controlled or because she's suddenly got beef with MURICA! and Superman will be the only sufficient response.

So the current trajectory of the romance is that the man will have to beat the woman into submission, ending the relationship but proving his superiority and sooner or later she'll come to see the violence toward her was necessary or for the best.

Wow, that was pessimistic. Need coffee.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg: You mean superman would be fight to wonder woman!?

.........................................................................................................................

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.........................................................................................................................

In a recent JL issue, Batman opened up Wonder Woman's "countermeasure" box, revealing it was empty and that Superman is her only countermeasure. This all but guarantees those two will throw down at some point. It makes sense to me that this would be what causes the end of the relationship.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope it does end. It was a stupid idea from the start.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hopefully not

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PowerWoman

@fodigg said:

@powerwoman said:

In a recent JL issue, Batman opened up Wonder Woman's "countermeasure" box, revealing it was empty and that Superman is her only countermeasure. This all but guarantees those two will throw down at some point. It makes sense to me that this would be what causes the end of the relationship.

If you are right,that too bad for me,because,I think superman could be take her down......For DC,nearly impossible for wonder woman defeat Superman

Hope it's not too bad

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

@powerwoman said:

If you are right,that too bad for me,because,I think superman could be take her down......For DC,nearly impossible for wonder woman defeat Superman

Hope it's not too bad

This wasn't always the case and I'm not sure that question's been answered in the new 52 versions. And of course, it's always helpful to remember that any character can beat any other character if that's what the story requires.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

@powerwoman said:

@fodigg said:

@powerwoman said:

Hope it's not too bad

This wasn't always the case and I'm not sure that question's been answered in the new 52 versions. And of course, it's always helpful to remember that any character can beat any other character if that's what the story requires.

Think about,there has a ton people would be say"superman is much faster,much stronger,much smarter.he can take wonder woman with easily"

However,you are right,If story requires. any character can beat any other character,though,that cant prove each other is true equality,just story needs

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@powerwoman: He's faster travel wise not combat wise. And while he is stronger she is a better fighter. It could go either way.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Good points,but question it's:

Superman how much stronger than her?If superman 10000000000000000000000times stronger than wonder woman,I dont think better fighter can help her

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@powerwoman: well she has been show to dish out enough to KO superman and the durability to not be one shoted by his best punches. She also stomped the god damn Batman.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: I think that mean,even wonder woman isnt as strong as superman,she was very close

However...waiting to see

BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: @bronze_surfer: The question is: "How you think, whether the relationship will end Superman and Wonder Woman after Trinity War?", and not:"Who is stronger?"

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kellerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They look good together, why can't they just leave it at that. Lois had superman for 60+ years already.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kellerman: Yes,but there has some lois fanboys hate it

Kellerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kellerman

@powerwoman: I hope they change they're mind. Its so much better.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

probably not

SeekerTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SeekerTruth

They are completely different. And this is one of the main reasons why their relationship is doomed to failure.

Moreover, when he with her, Superman is not better villains.

BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So for Supes its back to the old ball and chain... Damn you, Geoff Johns!

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@kellerman: And she's going to continue being his girl for the next 60+ years. The new 52 may like experimenting with new things, but there are some things that you just know aren't going to last long and revert back to the status quo. This being one of them.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully so. Despite all the commotion about their possible, future kid; they're a boring couple.

SeekerTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I think that by the end of the year Lois becomes the girlfriend of Clark. On the comic cover Superman #23 Lois in the foreground along with Superman.

I think there that she is in the foreground on the cover of the august issue, a hint that she will become the victim in the comic.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can have Lois back as long as he keeps his red boxers on the inside of his clothes ....

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seekertruth: They said casualty which can also mean injured.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes should smang WW and flee. Lois is a keeper.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Wonder Woman will probably end it. After seeing Clark's reaction during the incident with Dr. Light, she'll soon say something like "I don't want to be the reason you lose control" or something to that effect. Probably this will affect the Clark Kent persona and Lois will be like "Is everything OK Smallville" etc etc etc.

SeekerTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeekerTruth

Wonder Woman will probably end it. After seeing Clark's reaction during the incident with Dr. Light, she'll soon say something like "I don't want to be the reason you lose control" or something to that effect. Probably this will affect the Clark Kent persona and Lois will be like "Is everything OK Smallville" etc etc etc.

Rather the contrary.I think, after he had killed a man, Superman realizes that now he is no better villains against which he fought and because of Wonder Woman he became killer.And he will break off relations with her.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By jointron33

Look, he's strong, can fly, and wears red and blue!

Look, she's strong, can fly, and wears red and blue!

They're so totally meant for each other!!!!!

SeekerTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look, he's strong, can fly, and wears red and blue!

Look, she's strong, can fly, and wears red and blue!

They're so totally meant for each other!!!!!

Meant for each other?You are seriously?They are the complete opposite of each other.Their abilities the only thing in what they are similar.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jointron33: I am sorry but that is the single dumbest thing I have ever read!!!!!

Vampire1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without a doubt, that parody on relations will end after the war.

Avatar image for helenabortinelly
HelenaBortinelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HelenaBortinelly
jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@darkman61288: ......................that was kinda the point....................

Wow, I thought the sarcasm was obvious. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

It's been pretty obviously foreshadowed. Wonder Woman will take a heel turn, either because she's being mind controlled or because she's suddenly got beef with MURICA! and Superman will be the only sufficient response.

So the current trajectory of the romance is that the man will have to beat the woman into submission, ending the relationship but proving his superiority and sooner or later she'll come to see the violence toward her was necessary or for the best.

Wow, that was pessimistic. Need coffee.

I see this happening. Granted, I am not in favour of the Supes/Diana pairing but it's not something I can envision lasting very long. The new series coming out initially confused me but like someone mentioned in the thread, it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a romantic pairing to carry the title.

Hopefully.

Either way, I like Lois. I like Diana. The latter just should not be paired up with Clark for her sake, as a character.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PowerWoman

I'm like wonder woman/superman,but there has too many superman/lois fans

I'm leave

BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkman61288: Perhaps, but I doubt that she will only wounded.Typically, the victim means a person's death.

Avatar image for helenabortinelly
HelenaBortinelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"She’s vitally important because without Lois he loses his contact with humanity. Lois is his contemporary and his connection to humanity."

— Henry Cavill on how important Lois Lane is to the Superman myth from MTV interview at the Superman 75th Party, July 19, 2013

Supegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"She’s vitally important because without Lois he loses his contact with humanity. Lois is his contemporary and his connection to humanity."

— Henry Cavill on how important Lois Lane is to the Superman myth from MTV interview at the Superman 75th Party, July 19, 2013

Completely agree with Henry.He understands how important Lois better than DC.

MariaFirefox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MariaFirefox

I have no doubt that this "relationship" will end badly after Trinity War.DC tried to create a couple, but the idea was a failure and go back to a couple, which already exists for 75 years.