#1 Edited by GWHH (562 posts) - - Show Bio

How Would You Rewrite Lois Lane For The modern Age? Changes in job, personality, background, etc?

#2 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I would prefer she to became Superwoman.

#3 Edited by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifultemptress:

I was going to say the exact same thing! It was the first think that popped into my head when I say this thread!

Lois can take a potion that has restrictions like once a year or every 2 years to gain Superpowers and uses it for epic battles alongside Superman, or Ultraman uses a potion that manipulates her like Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde allowing DC to import the CSA into main universe

Lucy will likely be SuperWomen though

Or Lois gets a powersuit like this with enhancers

#4 Posted by RDClip (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

What's wrong with current Lois? The character is not out-of-date; she is a strong, brave, independant working woman. She's not the Lois from the silver age who is just concerned with marrying Superman, she has her own goals and purpose. She doesn't need superpowers or anything.

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I would keep her just how she is.

#6 Posted by Bogey (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Lois should be on venom and get all Bane'd out.

#7 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

What's wrong with current Lois? The character is not out-of-date; she is a strong, brave, independant working woman. She's not the Lois from the silver age who is just concerned with marrying Superman, she has her own goals and purpose. She doesn't need superpowers or anything.

This.

#8 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

There is nothing 'wrong' with her, some of us just like to see things shaken up!

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32658 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

This.

#10 Edited by RustyRoy (10875 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

#11 Edited by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I GOT IT! lets make her an android called L-015, sent from the planet Neptune to overtake earths media and eventually rule the world!

No, but seriously, i think she is mostly fine how she is.

#12 Edited by GWHH (562 posts) - - Show Bio

That suppose to be Mary Marvel In that cartoon movie.

@drgnx said:

@beautifultemptress:

I was going to say the exact same thing! It was the first think that popped into my head when I say this thread!

Lois can take a potion that has restrictions like once a year or every 2 years to gain Superpowers and uses it for epic battles alongside Superman, or Ultraman uses a potion that manipulates her like Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde allowing DC to import the CSA into main universe

Lucy will likely be SuperWomen though

Or Lois gets a powersuit like this with enhancers

#13 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh:

No, it is Lois Lane from Earth 3 in Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

#14 Posted by darkman61288 (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: no his right Superwoman in the DVD movie was an counter to Mary Marvel. Which was stupid.

#15 Posted by The Stegman (23031 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

This. Out of all the ''normal'' superhero wives, she is the most independent and intelligent, I wouldn't change a thing.

#16 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

#17 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make her an African American Muslim lesbian and the leave the rest alone.

#18 Edited by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh:

@darkman61288 said:

@drgnx: no his right Superwoman in the DVD movie was an counter to Mary Marvel. Which was stupid.

Okay, gotchya! So Superwoman's alias was "Mary Batson" not "Lois Lane" ... Thanks!

Mary Marvel is Mary Batson's alter-ego though in the main universe not her real name. I thought you were saying "the character" was evil Mary Marvel and not Superwoman. Yeah, that is confusing!!!

#19 Edited by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her how she is right now. Very much.

#21 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11076 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

This. Out of all the ''normal'' superhero wives, she is the most independent and intelligent, I wouldn't change a thing.

Agreed with both posts.

#22 Posted by Dernman (14726 posts) - - Show Bio

She shouldn't be changed.

#23 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know of her so far (in the new52), I like her as is.

#24 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

From what I know of her so far (in the new52), I like her as is.

She has remained largely the same from the transition to the New 52 and while that may vary depending on the writer, there hasn't be much difference still.