#1 Posted by consolemaster001 (6716 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman made it to the cover of GQ lol

#2 Posted by HeWhoSees (643 posts) - - Show Bio

People still read GQ. Or mags in general?

#3 Posted by consolemaster001 (6716 posts) - - Show Bio

Apperantly lol

#4 Posted by czechoslovakia (164 posts) - - Show Bio

I subscribe to GQ and I'm female

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

The interview inside was pretty cool - apparently he nearly lost out on the role because he was playing World of Warcraft when Zack Snyder called offering it and he wouldn't stop playing to answer.

#6 Edited by SmashBrawler (6032 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

The interview inside was pretty cool - apparently he nearly lost out on the role because he was playing World of Warcraft when Zack Snyder called offering it and he wouldn't stop playing to answer.

It's official: Coolest Superman Ever.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (39011 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler An actor who is about to play the greatest superhero of all time and he plays world of Warcraft ?! It's official you are right Coolist Superman ever.

#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (6716 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

HAH

#10 Posted by SmashBrawler (6032 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: He also plays Skyrim. Now I wanna see him play Injustice as you-know-who. While using a Man of Steel skin, just to make things even more awesome!

#11 Edited by Z3RO180 (7572 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler Lol I bet he modes his game so he fly :)