#1 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Tohoma (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1171 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheHipKid (7246 posts) - - Show Bio

A punch thrown in 1 femtosecond is about over 2.5 million times faster than light.

#6 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I put this stuff down to hyperbole usually. He's just making a threat from that scan (I have no other context to go off) which characters of all sorts do all the time. It's kind of like me saying to my kids "you have half a second to stop that or I'm gonna kill you", even though I couldn't do anything within half a second, nor would I ever actually kill my kids - it's a threat to show that I'm serious and they need to do as they're told, is all.

#7 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

I put this stuff down to hyperbole usually. He's just making a threat from that scan (I have no other context to go off) which characters of all sorts do all the time. It's kind of like me saying to my kids "you have half a second to stop that or I'm gonna kill you", even though I couldn't do anything within half a second, nor would I ever actually kill my kids - it's a threat to show that I'm serious and they need to do as they're told, is all.

yeah more than likely....but i wish it was real lol

#8 Posted by ComicStooge (9766 posts) - - Show Bio

Femto-second? Nah, not that fast.

Nanosecond is more like it.

#9 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Edited by toptom (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't use that speed. The only character that can is the Flash and no one else i believe.

#11 Posted by Enrique_Boy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't he hit the flash in n52? The flash in the n52 states that he reacts the femto-second he senses something.

Maybe the flash was just being cocky and let his guard down?

#12 Edited by TheHipKid (7246 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom said:

He can't use that speed. The only character that can is the Flash and no one else i believe.

Technically pre 52 Flash said he had an attosecond reaction time, which is faster than a femtosecond, so its still possible.

#13 Posted by Lvenger (16075 posts) - - Show Bio

Femto-second? Nah, not that fast.

Nanosecond is more like it.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (27181 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn..