sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#251  Edited By sethysquare

@cbishop said:

@sethysquare: The one in Smallville was a cool character, but was so far removed from the comic version, I couldn't accept him as Brainiac. To a degree, anything "Kryptonian" on the show, other than Clark, I had an issue with. Especially Jor-El. He spent all this time on Earth, and secreted these Kryptonian things everywhere. He had an influence on Native American religion. Either that, or he did cave drawings himself, which makes no sense. Also, if he could somehow get to Earth, way back in the day, how is it that he was only able to get Clark off the planet on Krypton's doomsday, and nobody else? I loved the show enough to have it on DVD, but it took some serious leaps that totally depart from the comics. Nevermind that kryptonite gave humans powers.

Kryptonite man did it. LOL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@cbishop: It is possible that he will do so,because at some point in his past on the Team 7 will haunt him and Slade will blame the team. For me the two are premiere assassins: Slade because his physical capabilities and intelligence,Lady Shiva because her skills and lack of compassion.

@sethysquare: And speaking of Kryptonite Man,I hope that his powers don't work only in Superman (Like before)have to work in humans too,as a type of mutation or causing some sort of infectionand I hope he can fly ,has super strength....and some kind of skill not shown yet

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By sethysquare

@matchesmalone21: Yeah I hope Kryptonite affects humans as well.

ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#254  Edited By ChadwickDavis

I agree on Cyborg Superman as a legitimate superman villain, but in my opinion, the best superman villains for the DCnU (from the DCoU) would have to be...

1:Lex Luthor...have to have him. case closed

2: Sam Lane: read the "New Krypton" Story Arcs and you will understand

3: Zod: He is like Sam Lane with Superman's powers and hates humans as much as Lane hates Kryptionians.

4:Ursa: an perfect dark mirror of Supergirl/Wonder Woman...Ruthless, intelligent, and near diety level power.

5: Atlas: his revamped version really impressed me during the New Krypton Arc.

6: Parasite: he's like superman's Amazo with a touch of Dracula.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#255  Edited By cbishop

@sethysquare said:

Kryptonite Man: most specific villain ever, outside of an evil twin. That guy is no good against anyone, except Superman. They need to make him a Bizarro or something, so he has an extra threat level. "Kryptonite good for Superman, but big danger to us, so we make Kryptonite Man to be our enemy!" ;}

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By cbishop

@matchesmalone21 said:

@cbishop: It is possible that he will do so,because at some point in his past on the Team 7 will haunt him and Slade will blame the team. For me the two are premiere assassins: Slade because his physical capabilities and intelligence,Lady Shiva because her skills and lack of compassion.

@sethysquare: And speaking of Kryptonite Man,I hope that his powers don't work only in Superman (Like before)have to work in humans too,as a type of mutation or causing some sort of infectionand I hope he can fly ,has super strength....and some kind of skill not shown yet

Oh, Lady Shiva's bad@ss, no doubt, I just normally wouldn't equate them as the same kind of killer. I wouldn't expect them to be in each others' orbits at all. Not that it would be a bad matchup - it'd be a heck of a fight, with Slade's 90% brain-thingy workin' his reflexes and skill, and Shiva's body-language-reading skill on top of her martial arts.

To your K' Man comment, I don't really care about kryptonite affecting humans. I don't think it should, and I think there's an easy explanation why it wouldn't. But if KM can fly, has super strength, and/or some other power dangerous to someone besides a Kryptonian, that would make him alright.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By SandMan_
@cbishop: Lady Shiva? How will she affect Superman?
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By cbishop

@SandMan_ said:

@cbishop: Lady Shiva? How will she affect Superman?

It's called getting off topic. But hey, we came back with Kryptonite Man! :}

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By SandMan_
@cbishop: OK. Back too topic. Hellspont.
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By cbishop

@SandMan_ said:

@cbishop: OK. Back too topic. Hellspont.

I'm not as familiar with Hellspont. I know he's THE baddie in Wildstorm, but I don't think DC knows what to do with him.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By SandMan_
@cbishop: they had a good concept. Make him a Superman villain.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#262  Edited By Lvenger

@cbishop: I did like him being used as a foe for Superman to face as this was the first exposure I had to the character. He has the power and the right motivation to be a Superman foe. He just needs to be written better and fight more with Superman. Pre New 52, the guy went toe to toe with Mr Majestic. He should make for a good Superman villain if he's given the right treatment in the future.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By cbishop

@SandMan_ said:

@cbishop: they had a good concept. Make him a Superman villain.

@Lvenger said:

@cbishop: I did like him being used as a foe for Superman to face as this was the first exposure I had to the character. He has the power and the right motivation to be a Superman foe. He just needs to be written better and fight more with Superman. Pre New 52, the guy went toe to toe with Mr Majestic. He should make for a good Superman villain if he's given the right treatment in the future.

Like I said, all I know about him is that he was THE baddie, THE Daemonite in Wildstorm. I'm sure, especially learning that he went toe-to-toe with Mr. Majestic, that he's physically suitable to be a Superman foe. But to what end? In the DCU, what's the difference between Hellspont and Lord Satanus or Lady Blaze?

Hellspont's power and threat level kind of depended on him being the top villain in the WS universe. He's not going to be top in the DCU, so what does DC do with him?

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By sethysquare

@cbishop said:

@sethysquare said:

Kryptonite Man: most specific villain ever, outside of an evil twin. That guy is no good against anyone, except Superman. They need to make him a Bizarro or something, so he has an extra threat level. "Kryptonite good for Superman, but big danger to us, so we make Kryptonite Man to be our enemy!" ;}

but only if K affects human, then Kryptonite Man could be of any threat and its been done before I think.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By cbishop

@sethysquare said:

but only if K affects human, then Kryptonite Man could be of any threat and its been done before I think.

As of The Man of Steel mini-series, kryptonite radiation could affect humans. The kryptonite in Lex's ring gave him cancer in his hand, causing him to have to have it amputated. I don't recall what caused his body to degenerate so badly, he had to have his brain transplanted into his red haired clone, but that may have been kryptonite as well.

It makes sense, in that it's radiation, it should have some effect. But I'm a fan of it only affecting Supes.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By sethysquare

@cbishop: I believe in new 52 AC, its stated that Kryptonite is deadly to everyone. Even to Supes. Just not sure how much it affects regular people

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By cbishop

@sethysquare said:

@cbishop: I believe in new 52 AC, its stated that Kryptonite is deadly to everyone. Even to Supes. Just not sure how much it affects regular people

Blargh. ;}

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By sethysquare

@cbishop: its for the best. That way writers cant use lame stuff like getting Lex to use kryptonite to threaten him and make him look foolish. Kryptonite man is a different story.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By cbishop

@sethysquare said:

@cbishop: its for the best. That way writers cant use lame stuff like getting Lex to use kryptonite to threaten him and make him look foolish. Kryptonite man is a different story.

<sigh> I hate to keep saying, "I don't like [xyz]," but I'm just not a fan of green K affecting humans. Does that mean red K will affect them too? Blue K? etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethysquare: yeah,because it would give us a reason to care about it, and give a reason for the other characters to fear him.Which of the villains out of mainstream,you want to comeback?

1) Galactic Golem2)Auctioneer3)Mirabai

@cbishop: I also don't equate them, I see them as opposite sides of the same coin.This is one of the fights I'd like to see,who knows the strugglesthat so muchexpect to see and were not resolved,we will see in DCnU.Batman vs Deathstroke/Batman vs Lady Shiva :)

Back to topic,What supes villains you would like to come back (outside the ones mentioned before)? I want see Preus,Subjekt 17,Khyber back

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By sethysquare

@matchesmalone21: Neither of those sound good. But if I had to choose Mirabai, but they need to majorly retcon her.

@cbishop: Uhm, I would assume Blue and Red K also kills them but have different effects on Kal. Thats what I would do at least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethysquare: Maybe she will appear in JL dark book or Amethyst

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By sethysquare

@matchesmalone21: The premise of a magic user working for General Lane is fine. I just didn't like several aspects of her powers and her character.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By sethysquare
Lobdell says that he "couldn't be any more excited" about writing Superman, and that his run will include new takes on previously existing characters.

I believe many of u guys would be excited about this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethysquare: I understand she should look more powerful and have a excellent motivation to hate Superman, I am more than thrilled with this new creative team,because new Superman's villains (of Superman book,not Action Comics) sucks...Anguish,that three elementas villains and bring his old enemies back,will attract more readers who are familiar with them.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By sethysquare

@matchesmalone21: Exactly. I am confident Scott would bring his A game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethysquare: Yeah and Scott was pretty evasive about Cyborg Superman

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By SandMan_
@Lvenger: What was that magicians name?
sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By sethysquare

@matchesmalone21: i didnt think he was evasive. They flat out said theres no plans for him.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By SandMan_
@sethysquare said:

@matchesmalone21: i didnt think he was evasive. They flat out said theres no plans for him.

We know *Sigh*
sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By sethysquare

@SandMan_: Oh well, he is in the books of smallville right now and its a really good read

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#282  Edited By dernman  Online
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dernman: the son of Darkseid?? ?I forgot his name

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By dernman  Online

@matchesmalone21: Grayven.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dernman: Thanks!!

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Mutant God

Tess from Smallville maybe

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#287  Edited By krspaceT
No Caption Provided

If a Superman writer is a Naruto fan, one could argue for a villain based off Akatsuki member Hidan.

While Hidan himself would not work, for both copyright and power activation reasons, a similar being could be the perfect foe for Superman, a living voodoo doll.

A villain who pain would be Superman's and vice versa. He is weak to magic after all.....

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By SandMan_
@Dernman said:

@matchesmalone21: Grayven.

looks good.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By dernman  Online
Slaughterhouse Smith Never read of him before so I don't know if he's on Supes lvl but I think he could be interesting. At least the part before he hooks up with Helspont.
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By SandMan_
@Dernman said:
Slaughterhouse Smith Never read of him before so I don't know if he's on Supes lvl but I think he could be interesting. At least the part before he hooks up with Helspont.
Yeah and use Helspont as well.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By dernman  Online
@SandMan_ said:
@Dernman said:
I figured the mafia types should reflect the city an hero they are up against.  Meaning powers or high tech. That's the type Intergang should be.
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By SandMan_
@Dernman said:
@SandMan_ said:
@Dernman said:
I figured the mafia types should reflect the city an hero they are up against.  Meaning powers or high tech. That's the type Intergang should be.
Intergang should be revamped a lil bit.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By dernman  Online
@SandMan_: Some revamp is to be expected with the new 52. What do you want changed?
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By SandMan_
@Dernman: Mongul.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Superman fighting that Predator was pretty awesome...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By dernman  Online
@SandMan_: You want Mongul in Intergang? :/
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By SandMan_
@Dernman: ...Oh you meant Intergang...I thought it was villains in general.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By dernman  Online
@SandMan_: Well you did say you wanted intergang revamped so I assumed you would know what I meant. :p
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By SandMan_
@Dernman: What should be done with them?
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By dernman  Online
@SandMan_: You're the one who said it should be revamped so I asked you. :p