Clark and Diana: Relationship or Plot Device?

• 65 results
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Nerx

@akbogert: Holmes certainly didn't follow through, RIP colorado folks

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

@nerx: I think I lost you somewhere between wondering why comics fans don't turn to terrorism more often and suggesting that a person who murders people in a movie theater also told the truth about loving Jesus.

In any case, this is outright derailment at this point, so... I'm going to stop.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

It's just Johns' stupidity but rather having it just stick around and have stupid moments that just look ridiculous he may develop the relationship into something good.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@tdk_1997 said:

It's just Johns' stupidity but rather having it just stick around and have stupid moments that just look ridiculous he may develop the relationship into something good.

Agree, he turns poop into gold

and in terms of movies the other way around

Danvader64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Both. I think it's a good relationship but I also think it's something that was made to get the fans attention.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Still not feeling it. In a way, being with each other only alienates them more from the world. A good enough writer could make it work, but even then only temporarily. Forever and ever isn't in the cards for these two. It shouldn't be, anyway.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think that everyone knows that this was just a plot tool to get blown up in Trinity War. I really wish that it weren't but it is what it is.

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC wasted all the potential it could have, that boo at a comic con says a lot about what majority of fans think about the couple.

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By doordoor123

@mpfly88 said:

@jsh92: Yeah i'd say so, if one such as Diana and Clark for example is starting to come across as an obvious publicity stunt.

Same can be said about Buddy Baker and Ellen Baker. What seemed like a relationship just ended up being a plot device. Any character that isn't a main character is usually eventually used as some sort of plot device. That's why those characters are there.

I DO think that trinity war is too soon to end the relationship. I think that will last beyond that and I think that a lot more then just Trinity War needs to come from that relationship. If not, I think it was a failed opportunity. But I know there is more then Trinity War. Not enough has developed yet. They have really only been dating. Wait until they're actually in a relationship.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veronicacris: Why did they boo?

A fan said that he like Superman and Wonder Woman together in the panel and people hissed

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veronicacris: I heard about that. I guess most fans don't like it.

HuiZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is an icon every bit as much as Superman.

This statement is false.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i welcome this relationship was tired of him and lois. I was hoping it would be maxima when she appeared but i glad its wonder woman, i hope the writer's don't end it because fans are bitching. Waiting until Superman/Wonderwoman is released to judge and stop bitching over him not being with lois. Some fans just gotta accept it and move on. They act like it will be long term jesus

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only problem with it is that the relationship hasn't gone too far since the kiss