BvS: Batman gives Superman pointers but...

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard

Now I don't 100% agree with the assumption that Batfleck is going to show Cav-El the ropes, but what if it was an even trade. What if Cav-El trains with Batman (something that happens in the comics anyway) but Cav-El stats to break the crusty exterior of Batfleck? According to rumors he's been out of the game for a while, which is due to him loosing Robin. Maybe he needs the right man (no homo) to break the walls he's has built around him, Clark will show him there is a better tomorrow

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

These are the interviews of Zack saying that BvS will honor Superman. I believe him with his vision.. I know he will stay true with his words.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

It would be a major failure of the script if they didn't learn from each other. The whole point of their relationship is that they have mutual respect, regardless of their huge differences. Supes shouldn't be portrayed as some kid who needs to be shown the ropes, and I expect him to have been on the job for a while (maybe about a year) in the new movie.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be a major failure of the script if they didn't learn from each other. The whole point of their relationship is that they have mutual respect, regardless of their huge differences. Supes shouldn't be portrayed as some kid who needs to be shown the ropes, and I expect him to have been on the job for a while (maybe about a year) in the new movie.

I wouldn't mind if he showed Superman how to fight (even a much more pro Superman in the comics still gets pointers) . I'm sure Clark's been learning how to use his power better but fighting is an other thing. IDK, I feel like if it's an even trade, it should make it easier on the fanboys. Plus, we get to see that hopeful Superman moment people say lacked in MoS.

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: What if Robin died in Metropolis?

It's a theory, but I hope not. I hope whatever happened to Robin happened during a fight with a villain.

JJ_Was_Here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MercinWithAMouth

@saint_wildcard: As do I, as it would stay truer to the source material. Though I have to admit that would be interesting.

@jj_was_here Haha. The thought does intrigue me as well.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce helps him better utilize his powers.

Clark helps Bruce regain his humanity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce helps him better utilize his powers.

Clark helps Bruce regain his humanity.

Darn tooting.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@saint_wildcard said:

Now I don't 100% agree with the assumption that Batfleck is going to show Cav-El the ropes, but what if it was an even trade. What if Cav-El trains with Batman (something that happens in the comics anyway) but Cav-El stats to break the crusty exterior of Batfleck? According to rumors he's been out of the game for a while, which is due to him loosing Robin. Maybe he needs the right man (no homo) to break the walls he's has built around him, Clark will show him there is a better tomorrow

I would like to see that. And then we can have a Batman/Superman movie which would be even more epic than BvS.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: Now I'm worried about Wonder Woman after watching that video because I have a sneaking suspicion that she's gonna be DC's Captain America but not in a leadership role, just an insignificantly powerful hot piece of ass.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see that. And then we can have a Batman/Superman movie which would be even more epic than BvS.

I don't think so. I see a lot of character development and hard hitting questions being asked/answered. From what the sounds of it, people just want a Batman/Superman adventure, while fun it won't have the same impact that BvS is leading towards.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@thetrueclarkkent: I can see what you mean, it not having the same impact as BvS.

But it will still be cool to see a Batman/Superman movie.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetrueclarkkent: I can see what you mean, it not having the same impact as BvS.

But it will still be cool to see a Batman/Superman movie.

And I'm all for it. We can finally call it World's Finest.