#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7522 posts) - - Show Bio

he should take over for jim lee whenever he gets done drawing unchained. don't get me wrong I want jim lee to draw it as long as possible but this guys art is amazing

#2 Posted by stephens2177 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: no way,he needs to be on the superboy book lol.

He has said he was sick of drawing the torn suit,he even tried to get DC to change it.heres hoping he gets the gig someday,he is drawing the cover for issue 24 though.his work on nightwing is really great,but that is also because he has a great inker in norm rapmund,and a great colonists in Andrew Dalhouse.

#3 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: He is drawing a Superman/Batman issue for villains month about Doomsday. it's Superman/Batman 3.1 or Doomsday #1 if you will. and it's written by Greg Pak. but I do agree with you if Jim Lee ever stops or needs a break get Brett Booth. or maybe even Bryan Hitch he's an amazing artist but he hasn't done anything with DC yet even though he's on contract with them.

#4 Posted by SOG7dc (7522 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh not really a big fan of Booth's drawing style, it's a little rougher than I'd like.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, Jim Lee is still pretty damn amazing, not to mention more popular with fan, it would be a bad idea to switch artists.

Talent counts, but the fan popularity counts even more.

#7 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: yes he is a great artist one of DC's best who doesn't get enough credit. he does great with street level and power characters which I really like. His Doomsday is sick though

#8 Posted by Lvenger (20756 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm he could be a good Unchained replacement now that I think about it. His style would be suited for Superman.

#9 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

I much rather have Brett back in nightwing or maybe aquaman..... But he jim lee & rocafort r the best superman artists at the moment

#10 Edited by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Brett Booth draws a pretty solid Superman, but I'd rank Rocafort, Lee and Daniel as the best Superman artists in the new 52.

I still really enjoy his art though, I've got the Superman Unchained #1 New 52 Variant drawn by him and I love it. Although when I look at his drawings of Superman, they do sometimes remind me of Superboy.

If any book in the Supes family needs a better artist, it's Superboy in my opinion, he'd do really well there.

#11 Posted by Z3RO180 (6623 posts) - - Show Bio

HE'LL TO THE NO

Now that I have your attention, Brett Booth is a great artist yes but he style is just not right for a superman book. Superboy yes and deafeningly Red Hood and The Outlaws but not Unchained.

#12 Posted by stephens2177 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's settled,Brett is going to be moved immediately to the Superboy book,because WE say so lol.

#13 Edited by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

That Doomsday is so much win

#14 Edited by SOG7dc (7522 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys don't like him for superman though?! The pictures I posted are incredible though. What makes him better for superboy than superman?

#15 Posted by Squalleon (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

My only problem with Booth's art is the faces.

All the faces look the same! If he manage to fix that he will become one of DC's premier artists.

#16 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

im not really into his art

#17 Posted by kapitein_zeppos (341 posts) - - Show Bio

He's good, but his faces are his weak point.

#18 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

the same freaking face everywhere!!!!!! even liefeld has a little variation.

#19 Edited by stephens2177 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: he draws ppl young,so his superman looks like a superboy sometimes,and the whole face thing everyone else is talking about,which I don't have a problem with at all.i loved his superboy in the teen titans,and he is only getting better in nightwing.

Brett go to the superboy book,I will let you redesign a suit you want to draw promise.

#20 Edited by hyperman (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I just love his art, he makes Superman look hunky and sexy.