Posted by BeautifulTemptress (247 posts) 10 months, 12 days ago

Poll: Best comic book with the participation of Superman in the New 52. (70 votes)

Action comics 16%
Batman\Superman 1%
Earth 2 14%
Justice League 7%
Superman 3%
Superman Unchained 47%
Superman/Wonder Woman 11%
#1 Posted by ElenaGilbert (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Unchained

#2 Posted by BlackRaven (40 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooohhh... tough call. Unchained is definitely up there - but Superman/WW has been truly awesome IMO too.... (I realise it's only 2 issues in though, but Unchained is only 4, so... you know... not entirely unfair).... Also Earth-2 has got be interested now thanks to his inclusion, and I've been enjoying JL since it' launched in 2011. Action had a slow patch but over-all I also think it's been an awesome title and is only getting better at the moment.....

I abstain from voting....

#4 Edited by GuardianHuman (25 posts) - - Show Bio

For me is more preferable Earth 2.

#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18366 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Superman and Superman/Wonder Woman are both good imo. Even if you don't like the latter's relationship, its a pretty good book - the art is superb.

#6 Posted by HuntressJustice (36 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by nightwing817 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Unchained is really good. It does a great job showing how smart superman is, rather than just showing his physical prowess.

#8 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Action Comics(Morrison and Pak issues) and SM/WW. Unchained better pick up the pace...it's underwhelming so far.

#9 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (11284 posts) - - Show Bio

#1-Action Comics Greg Pak brought fun into this book again. Both these last issues kick ass

#2-Batman/Superman Amazing work so far. Aside from problems with art and format It's been really good.

#3-Superman/Wonder Woman Im so pro Cliana that this book is a good read. I'm reading WW in trades and wish I had more. This book gives me more

#4-Smallville Fun book. I liked the Batman Smack down in volume 2.

#5-Unchained Overhyped and complicated at times. Still enjoy it but I think the Hype brings it down.

#6- Adventures Heart touching book. This is a book that any kid could read.

#7- Superman I still enjoy it but I agree that his work went down after H'el arc

#10 Posted by Doctor_Zero (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Action all the way.

#11 Posted by dbatdog (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Unchained and Batman/Superman for me. Drop the Action Comics after the last story of Morrison, haven't read any of the other Sups books.

#12 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

Action is top for me followed by Smallville,then BM/SM, SM/WW and Earth 2(Only because Tom Taylor depicts what a truly evil,unrestrained Superman can do really well.) Adventures, then Justice League is 4th and Unchained is 5th for me cause i'm not a fan of a Super-man that bleeds and has his butt handed to him by the government every issue,hence the only reason I like Superman but that's last for me at the moment.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Superman if we are talking about the current state of the books but if not then Morrison's Action Comics.

#14 Posted by KillerFrost (33 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by tomlikesfries (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League for me currently.

#16 Posted by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by SelinaWayne (9 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by ScarletTanager (30 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Squalleon (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Action Comics is with out a doubt the best.
Morrison's run was great and Pak seems to do a great job and he is only a couple issues in.

#20 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

SM/WW is my favorite

#21 Posted by Bezza (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman WW then unchained!

#22 Posted by PapiNacho (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

It's clearly Earth 2, but not because of the participation of Superman so it probably wont win.

#23 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison's run was great and Pak seems to do a great job and he is only a couple issues in.

#24 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

It's clearly Earth 2, but not because of the participation of Superman so it probably wont win.

And to be fair Earth 2 doesn't have "superman"

#25 Edited by PapiNacho (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Good point, I'd have to go with Unchained then although SM/WW and Action Comics are close. BM/SM had an amazing first arc, thought. Really hope that book pick's up, it is my favorite, after all.

#26 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Good point, I'd have to go with Unchained then although SM/WW and Action Comics are close. BM/SM had an amazing first arc, thought. Really hope that book pick's up, it is my favorite, after all.

Batman/Superman has been fun IMO, Action comics tho, LOVE IT!

#27 Posted by BeautifulTemptress (247 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by RedTornado (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2246 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22193 posts) - - Show Bio

Action all the way.

@squalleon said:

#31 Posted by Superwondy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Unchained and Earth 2 (with the participation of Superman) got in the 10 Best Superhero Comics of 2013

#32 Posted by Lvenger (20677 posts) - - Show Bio

Action Comics has had the best Superman appearance in the New 52 for me. Morrison's run has been one of the best on the character for a good few years and based on his first two issues, Pak looks set to do a very solid job as well. Unchained just comes in second since Snyder delivers an intriguing storyline playing on Superman's strengths as weaknesses along with a great use of Superman's supporting cast.

#33 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Unchained now, but i think action will surpass it in due time

#34 Posted by JonKent (28 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Jphu8414 (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

Action Comics all the way!

#36 Edited by FuryofPhoenix (21 posts) - - Show Bio

AND

#37 Posted by DianaXKal (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman/Wonder Woman