I think it should go

Action Comics- Tony s Daniels

Superman- Kenneth Rocafort

Superman unchained (when Jim lee leaves)- David Finch

Batman/superman- (after jae lee) Brett Booth

Superman/Wonder Woman- Ed Benes

Agree? Disagree?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All the others are good. Except of Booth (he needs to fix the faces first) but he takes over B/S anyway after issue 5.
Finch style is too heavy on the inks to be a bright superman-style art.
I would put Gary Frank because i am a dreamer.
Snyder and Frank God this would be a good book! Or Dan Jurgens his Superman has such a classic feel.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@squalleon: I absolutely HATE dan jurgems superman. Have you read the dark knight series? David's superman is incredible! He just needs the right colors to make it brighter but other than that its really awesome

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@sog7dc said:

@squalleon: I absolutely HATE dan jurgems superman. Have you read the dark knight series? David's superman is incredible! He just needs the right colors to make it brighter but other than that its really awesome

I have seen how he draws him and he is just the same as everyone else.
Finch actually has the same problem with Brett Booth. All his characters look the same with big lips and high cheekbones.
I would actually pay DC to keep Finch out of the Superman titles. He is not bad he just doesn't fit.

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@squalleon: Agreed,substitute out Finch for obvious reasons for either Gary Frank or Dan Jurgens (both in my list of top 5 superman artists). Booth really needs to improve though,thats why im worried about his batman/superman work after seeing the beautiful art were getting from Jae lee,but its too soon to tell.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SOG7dc

@squalleon: I agree with you about booths faces but when he gets that together he'll be amazing-er

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesmfan: I like jae lees art but I don't love it. I'm excited tosee booth's art. He just needs to work on making characters look different and Being able to draw older characters as well

EmperorJosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think the original list above was good enough, though I do feel I should mention that there is a such thing as too much Superman...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

• Action Comics - Eddy Barrows. He'd be much more suited to the title than Kuder IMO
  • Superman - Kenneth Rocafort
  • Superman Unchained - Jim Lee for as long as possible but when he leaves, Gary Frank. He's not doing anything for DC so this would be perfect to have my second favourite artist on the title
  • Superman/Wonder Woman - Wish the title never existed but Tony Daniel isn't a bad artist choice at all.
Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lvenger said:
  • Action Comics - Eddy Barrows or Ed Benes. He'd be much more suited to the title than Kuder IMO
  • Superman - Kenneth Rocafort
  • Superman Unchained - Jim Lee for as long as possible but when he leaves, Gary Frank. He's not doing anything for DC so this would be perfect to have my second favourite artist on the title
  • Superman/Wonder Woman - Wish the title never existed but Tony Daniel isn't a bad artist choice at all.

Add Ed McGuinness to Batman/Superman and I think we have a winner's list.

I like Kuder's art reminds me of a mix of Frank Quitely and Chris Burnham. Not implying that you dislike it.

Plus Doomsday and Zod are going to be in Superman/Wonder Woman that's gotta count for something...right.