Will her series actually get good?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Without a doubt, a depressing and boring series. All she does is whine about Krypton, I much prefer the Pre-Flashpoint version to be honest.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@frozen said:

Without a doubt, a depressing and boring series. All she does is whine about Krypton, I much prefer the Pre-Flashpoint version to be honest.

Tony Beddard the new writer as of issue 26 has said he wants Supergirl to be a more positive and likable character so there is hope yet.

That's the whole point of The Red Lantern storyline so she learns how to cope with loss of Krypton and move forward. Also Scott Lobdell is no longer on any of the Superbooks so we don't have to worry about any of the cross overs screwing her up even more so that's good.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

In the end it was a desperate move from DC, because this supergirl acceptance was really low, and getting lower. Numbers don't lie, and so DC decided to bring a new writer to give her back some of her previous version personality. And although those are good news, truth be told the damage is already done. Not that it can't be undone, but it'll take time and a more clear path with the upcoming stories.

If they drop the ball this time, they might has well stop making anymore comics of her, and focus on other characters in the DC Universe.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If they drop the ball this time, they might has well stop making anymore comics of her, and focus on other characters in the DC Universe.

I doubt they will cancel the book as DC is making a big push for women in comics and women creators. She is also the only teen with her own book as well I just wish the book could go six issues without crossing over with another book.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

She doesnt need a book IMO.