#151 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Yes,the superman always most strongest,but i think he not 1000000x stronger than supergirl,or 10x stronger than her,for now,he could be two or three tims stronger than her,because supergirl power isnt completely growing,she cant control her own strength/power,but she power growth rate is staggering,superman several years can not fly,she did it just arrived,and we see she is more and more stronger than before again again, Final,I think she should be very close to the Superman of level (she first grow up power level can match wonder woman in strength and speed,and she grow up again,that it's absolutely amazing)

back the silver age,supergirl is equal in superman power level,and bronze age she is weaker than superman like man stronger than woman,post-crisis,pre-52 superman,she still weaker than superman,i know,supergirl only in the silver age is as strong as superman,other time superman stronger than her,but i think even in the pre-52 superman,if superman strength level is 10,supergirl should be 8.5

new 52 supergirl i'm hope she can more close superman than pre-52,even not like silver age,at least like bronze age(yes,superman still stronger than her,but each other isnt has HUGE different power level,superman just a little bit stronger than her,not like pre-52 ,)

#152 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

Superman power level:10

Silver age superman:10

Silver age supergirl:10

Bronze age superman:10

Bronze age supergirl:9.5

Pre-52 superman:10

Pre-52 supergirl:8.5

New 52 superman:10

New 52 supergirl,i'm hople more close than pre-52,9 or 9.5,i'm hope

#153 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Good points...what do you think CS facing Supergirl.

#154 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#155 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio
#157 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

eah, exactly. But part of it is also that we're writing about being a teenager, and that's the kind of thing a teenager goes through, adjusting to those kind of changes.

And from the point of view of her power set, there are all kinds of opportunities for character exploration as she finds out more about her power set. It's through this discovery that we'll see Kara experience fun moments and scary moments, where she's still learning how powerful she really is. So we'll have fun with that going forward.

One of the great things about Supergirl is she's not Superman. And you we don't have to make her like Superman. We've been given the freedom with the New 52 to play with her powers a little bit and not feel like we're locked into, you know, "this is exactly how fast she is; this is how strong she is." It's fluctuating. It's changing. Not only is she adapting to the shock of being on Earth, but as she's growing older, her body is adjusting. I think if you visited her again in 15 years, she might be even stronger, she might be more in control, but she might have other abilities that manifest themselves.

Green: For her, it's going to be the process of discovery that way.

I think it's important to remember what Mike said about this not being Superman. Keep in mind that Clark had the advantage of a near-pubertal process, with his powers gradually unfolding as they developed slowly, much like your height develops over time.

Supergirl is the equivalent to someone who went to sleep a normal person and woke up a giant. You have to get used to your new proportions and your new capacity.

Supergirl #10It's much more sudden and more revolutionary as opposed to a personal evolutionary process. And that's what makes the character to unique to us.

Nrama: But will you explain more about why she was suddenly so powerful?

Johnson: Yes, definitely. There's a specific reason she came out of that pod as powerful as she did. And we'll reveal that in the next few issues. But there is a reason she came out so strong that she could go toe-to-toe with her cousin.

IGN: Is Supergirl's power set the exact same as Superman, or will she differ in some way?

Green & Johnson: The basics are similar: flight, strength, heat vision, etc. But the power levels are different, and there is a very specific reason why that will be revealed in the course of the story. And who's to say that the yellow sun affects Kryptonian males and females the same way? We will be revealing new abilities that her cousin doesn't have.

#158 Edited by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Hmmm,I think miss this issue...damn. Thanks for posting :)

@twentyfive: @sovereign91001: @z3ro180: @the_greatest_username: More Scans

Supergirl 22

After discover Cyborg Superman manipulations,Kara leaves I'noxia until being caught by him and then knocked down.
Cyborg Superman commands his servitor to copy her memories to construct robot clonesto capture Kara. Kara is overwhelmed by the robots,but in a single heat vision blast destroys all and using imagination created a jet powered motorcycle to shoot at Cyborg.

#160 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: That nice!

but, construct robot is how powerful..?as strong as supergirl herself?

#161 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#163 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by sinestro_GL (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

As I did in honour of my 1,000th post, my 2,000th post shall also be made on this thread.

...Oh Kara.

#165 Edited by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl vs A lot of construct robot(wonder woman,superman,powergirl,worldkillers)and death...but,WTF?!Cyborg Superman is supergirl father!??

HELL!!!!!HOLY SHIT!!!!!

#166 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#168 Posted by Jake Fury (18616 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks interesting. Im guessing what will happen will be he gives up his new life to return Supergirl to the way she was

#171 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@degraaf: Yeah..hope so,And no depowered

#172 Posted by Primebonnick (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the new supergirl i hate the costume, but i love her. Damn i can't wait till she starts building up back her old relationships like with wonder girl and wonder woman.

#173 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#174 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#175 Posted by Celineness (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...

#176 Edited by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#177 Posted by timelord (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@celineness: I thought it was more absorbed rather than vaporized? I thought Cyborg Superman needed her flesh to regain her memories. Sounds so creepy now that we know who he is.

#178 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome supergirl thread i like supergirl custume better then her old one.

#179 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice scan

"Fists with mass of moon,legs that burn with the heat of suns! i have the power of creation at my fingertips and i will not stop until i have forged you a world of misery"!!

#180 Edited by Celineness (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara's vengeance rant was wonderfully in-keeping with her current brash persona (also liked the way it echoed the reaction of fans when she got disintegrated), but it did come across as awfully wordy for her. She sounded more like Darkseid or Circe than herself, the phrasing was practically a Visionaries power staff chant.

Of course, the realistic version for New 52 Kara would have just been an enraged "RRRARRRRRRRWWWWWWGllpplhllh!!!!!!" so was happy to overlook the odd dialogue :)

Still wondering what the real point of Cyborg Superman's new identity actually was/is. I'm betting we now don't see anything from him for a long time, and next time he's back the writer will casually brush this whole weird episode aside.

#181 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#182 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@degraaf: @primebonnick: @timelord: @drdoomsday390: @celineness: More scans

@powerwoman: This will lead people to misleading...

Supergirl 24

Kara's counsciousness was absorbed by the planet and tried to keep her,but with strong will she resisted and started to carved a way out.

Supergirl manages to break out of I'noxia and started control of it. If wasn't Zor-El became Cyborg Superman agains,she could take over the planet basically become it.

#183 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: What misleading?Is not supergirl said she fists hit = mass of moons or something?

#184 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Nice scan,but take over the planet?Is this is a new power?dont see how....

#185 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: If you noticed that Supergirlis just her essence/spirit/samsara that take control over I'noxia and created a robotic body for herself to beat Cyborg Superman. While she's creating the new body started to created a chaos over the planet,so she could take over I'noxia by pure willpower.

Misleading: I have the power of creation at my fingertips and i will not stop until i have forged you a world of misery"!!

Did you read this issue?

#186 Edited by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Ok,thanks,I know this,but what about fists with mass of moon,legs that burn with the heat of suns?I think this talking about her powers

#187 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Is just ovexagerating her own powers,because she can't be hotter than the sun....mass of moon...I have to study this,so I can awser properly.

#188 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Eh,if superman can bench earth weight five days,mass of the moons with fists isnt a exaggerate,however,thanks

#189 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Being capable to bench the Earth have to do with strength...fists with mass of moons have to do with durability . Two different things.

#190 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio
#191 Posted by timelord (699 posts) - - Show Bio

We finally have Karas age in the New 52 which is 16. That is the only meaningful character development she had in Action Comics Annual #2. If your not reading the other Super books I say skip it as Supergirl #26 looks to be stand alone.

#192 Posted by timelord (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Woo my 100th post so here is one of my current wallpapers enjoy :)

#193 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio
#194 Posted by timelord (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Yup really good issue after Action Comics Annual #2. Once again the Supes family cross over seems to be focusing more on Supergirl.

#195 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio
#196 Edited by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I check it,even no powers,she still very powerful,like a Warrior

#197 Posted by PowerWoman (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl one punch kill lobo

#198 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: It'simplied tht she killed him..but this isn' confirmed yet.

#199 Posted by cameron83 (7296 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I have a question. Where did New 52 Supergirl learn her Martial Arts from?

#200 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I have a question. Where did New 52 Supergirl learn her Martial Arts from?

On Krypton. They have their own form of martial arts called Klurkor.