Supergirl "Livewire" Episode Moved Up to November 16

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Supergirlfans originally had to wait until November 23 to see the debut of Livewire. CBS has just announced that the episode is now moving up to November 16, replacing the "How Does She Do It?" episode.

No Caption Provided

“Livewire” – Kara’s Thanksgiving may be ruined when she suspects her foster mother, Dr. Danvers (Helen Slater), who is coming to town,disapproves of her new role as a superhero. Also, whenan accident transforms a volatile CatCo employee into the villainous Livewire, she targets Cat and Supergirl, on SUPERGIRL, Monday, Nov. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Brit Morgan guest stars as Leslie Willis/Livewire and Helen Slater guest stars as Dr. Eliza Danvers, Kara’s foster mother.

No word on whether or not "How Does She Do It?" will be rescheduled. It was the second episode with Jenna Dewan Tatum as Lucy Lane but because of the plot dealing with bombings in National City, it makes sense not to air it at this time. We'll let you know if and when that episode will air.

Update

Reaching out to find out if the previous episode would be rescheduled, we were told this:

"We don't know any scheduling info at this time."

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Great to see Livewire in this series can't wait for silver banshee appearance too.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Cool. Livewire in action should be interesting.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dan12456

Won't be watching till I can see them in order.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iZombie

LegallyBlind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YAASSS

greeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

iZombie

Hehehe...yea for a minute i thought it looked like her

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

Supergirl has been meh for me so far, guess we'll see...

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By BR_Havoc

The show has been very mediocre so far and character design ( Other then Supergirl) has been a real weakness and Livewire is another poorly designed villain.

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets move an episode back a week because of some recent events, that took place after the episode was made, so we look like we care. Just like all of the people putting up the French flag over their pictures on facebook to let everyone know they stand with France, except for the French because you probably have no one from France on my your facebook, or any social media for that matter. Really, you want to show support, actually do something to help, instead of this bullshit.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just feels like SJW pandering to me

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldflash: No need to be a douche about it, my grandmother was french and I have family that live near Paris. Im pleased to see almost everyone one my friends list change their tricolour pics for an atrocity like this as opposed to that stupid LGBT rainbow.

Avatar image for obsidian_raindrop1
obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like her costume.

tedbundy654321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, the overly nurtured pc, sjw losers have given in to being offended.

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_leno: I didn't write that to be a "douche" I wrote it because I'm irritated at people for doing something so easy and then claiming support for France. It takes me five seconds to change the background of my image, it's not helping anyone, and saying that you're there for France because you changed it doesn't mean anything. I'm sorry if anyone close to you died or was injured, as a fellow sentient being, but to change a time of a show, for something as silly as, the theme being about bombings or ISIS is beyond dumb; especially when it's one week back.

Avatar image for handofprometheus
HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_leno: I didn't write that to be a "douche" I wrote it because I'm irritated at people for doing something so easy and then claiming support for France. It takes me five seconds to change the background of my image, it's not helping anyone, and saying that you're there for France because you changed it doesn't mean anything. I'm sorry if anyone close to you died or was injured, as a fellow sentient being, but to change a time of a show, for something as silly as, the theme being about bombings or ISIS is beyond dumb; especially when it's one week back.

What do you expect people to do grow wings and laser beam all the terrorist to death? If people are able to change their picture for support to France let them do it. It will most likely make the victims of the attack feel that many Americans have their backs nothing wrong with that.

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handofprometheus: They don't have their backs, they don't really care as much as they're trying to make it look, and they will do next to nothing to help with relief. They don't mean we support France, they mean we understand France.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

The Livewire design looks really bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show has been incredibly disappointing so far.

@enemybird said:

Just feels like SJW pandering to me

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The move an episode for a current event happening in the world, who gives a crap it's unrelated in a huge way. Supergirl isn't the only show that happens to move their airing scheduling because of this crap.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Livewire design looks really bad.

How? All they did is give her the same colour hair as her comic book counterpart.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Her hair looks more grey when it would look better as a darker shade of blue. Also her costume just looks plain and boring. There is nothing about the design that is really that memorable or that stands out. Its just very plain.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Her hair looks more grey when it would look better as a darker shade of blue. Also her costume just looks plain and boring. There is nothing about the design that is really that memorable or that stands out. Its just very plain.

It's not a costume it's just clothes. Her wearing her a leotard wouldn't be any better.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: It would because at least they would be putting some sort of effort to make it like the comics instead of toning it down to the point where I cant tell thats Livewire unless you told me it was her.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@darkdetective27 said:

It's not a costume it's just clothes. Her wearing her a leotard wouldn't be any better.

i think itd make it better

Joey Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@g_leno said:

@worldflash: No need to be a douche about it, my grandmother was french and I have family that live near Paris. Im pleased to see almost everyone one my friends list change their tricolour pics for an atrocity like this as opposed to that stupid LGBT rainbow.

Wow.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_ravn said:

@g_leno said:

Wow.

Right? Wow, indeed.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I don't really see the need to do it myself but it is of course understandable why the "How does she do it?" episode is postponed in light of the terrorist attacks on Paris. Too many people would be upset and offended by it and that's something Supergirl can ill afford to happen. I do hope however that the episode is shown at some point in the future.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Stellar421

@g_leno said:

I have to say that I find strange that you feel it's alright for people to support France, and in the same breath call their support for the LGBT movement "stupid."

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Stellar421

Great, another Superman villain. Might as well have just made this show about Clark.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Didn't know Livewire was gonna appear in Supergirl. That's one Superman villain I don't mind them stealing. Unless it's like Reactron and she's just targeting Supergirl to get revenge on Kal.

Orlandozo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the question is, episode 5 shall be without the 4th episode

unless They seep into the Internet

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stellar421: Because in my opinion, there is a world of difference between 2% of the world promoting their sexuality, supporting people who got murdered by religious extremists.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humans: Proudly promoting one ideal while ridiculing another since the dawn of time. No wonder I'm a cynic.

TubbyLumpkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mfundroid: Kek. Not everyone is gonna support homos

xsbrx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xsbrx

Probably one last desperate, last-minute CGI work on CBS' discounted Vision...erm Red Tornado.

KritikalMassX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KritikalMassX

They didn't give much of a promo tonight for next week at the end of that episode, just the one from that episode that was supposed to show tonight. So I guess they could show it next week, but it seems really doubtful now. Hard to say IMHO.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More SJW pandering. How great.