Scanning every floor of the building

@btmt: @stephens2177: @Lvenger: @spawn_123:@supermanfan1234:More scans

#53 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Thanks

Whistand blast from weapons capable to destroy heavily armored vehicles
Making armored gurads lose control over their armors
Tk force field protect him from a kryptonite blast
#54 Edited by Zoch81 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Good work on the scans dude I like the fight with Kon and Kara not only did he take her punches without even being harmed but he showed how powerful his TK Force-Field Durability really is and with one TK blast he ended the fight I thought that was great because showed them be equals which I think they should be with only Kal being above them

#55 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
Kon whistand Fairchild blows and learn,some martials arts techniques while fighting (he got this from her)
Holding a Thunder full blast,without being harmed

@Zoch81: Thanks man. I tried to do my best with Superboys Respect Thread,I like that fight too because is impressive,his TK pass thorught the indestructable armor and skin,If he goes angry (like he did with a military base). I think Superboy would beat her,without a problem,it's seems his powers are growing exponetially,like Clark.

#56 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
TK blast
Smashing a gun,without TK
Another TK blast

@CrimsonCake: @Z3RO180: @btmt: @JayMar89: @supermanfan1234: @spawn_123: more scans

#57 Posted by Z3RO180 (6431 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: the best and most awesome feat from issue 13 is when he stops the hail of bullets comeing at him with only his TK

#58 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy is now Neo,from the Matrix,and that is badass.

#59 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: @stephens2177: More scans

Stopping bullets in the air
Using the TK to lift cars and some people
#60 Posted by Zoch81 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved that neo the matrix moment when stopped the bullets with his TK powers I think what was cool that took even Kon by surprise that he could do that, also moment in ravages when he only one who could Tank Thunder blast without being harmed and basically get in close and stop him I thought that also cool.

#61 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

absolutely,SB showed great use if his durability and full TK this last week. 

crazy fanboy idea- Lure had SB up on her 31st file with bart and tellus,is there apossibility that kon could be the son of supergirl and brainiac 5 fromnthe future? 

#62 Posted by yotaman (101 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm disappointed with the new 52 superboy. mostly from his development, his personalty and all related are just that of a teenage kid who can do whatever he wants and not that of the serious, calculated, evolved character that he seems to be in the start.

I'm not sure if i'm saying it right, but for bottom line i hope he will develop to someone that actually use his brain (part of it consider what\who he is). even the teen titans series superboy have a more fit personalty and we all know him (those of us who watch the show, at least)...

#63 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

he is in the real world now,so he is learning new things,and he doesnt exactly want to do the hero thing.his way of thinking and personality seems the same to me,just now he isnt focussed on missions,but on why the world and ppl work the way they do.

#64 Posted by Zoch81 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@yotaman: Im opposite not really keen Kon on YJ show they portray him to much as mindless hulk does't use he brain throughout most of season 1, he better in season 2 he still has hes moments where charge in without thinking.

Thats why like New 52 Superboy comic book right from get go said they stated hes highly intelligent see throughout most comic book use his Intelligence lot like for example in fight against grunge he used his brain figured out grunge powers worked and how defeat him another example would be when drinking alcohol drink knew chemicals and compounds within the drink how there worked and what affect they have on human body. As for hes personality its just starting to develop he made be living weapon learning concept of right and wrong and how to be hero from friends the Titans and of course eventually Superman.

#65 Posted by Zoch81 (247 posts) - - Show Bio
Not a Feat but still Badass picture Of Kon and Rose they would make very interesting couple.
#66 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

i think SBs intelligence is the biggest change from the old SBs to the present one,even moreso than his third donor,are having all TTK powers,it makes him less a charge in blindly,or the dumb brick on the team,he thinks before he leaps,he is always trying to figure ppl and situations out.he can even use his tactile sense and him beijg so intelligent he will know exaclly what he is in contact with.this also makes him way more dangerous,he thinks a lot more like lex,then kal imo.

#67 Posted by Dernman (14898 posts) - - Show Bio
After Harvest used a Kryptonian trigger phrase Eye Beams? 
#68 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

he really should be able to project his TK from any part of his body if he wanted it too,but the eyes are a great visual,and it automatically makes you think SUPER when you see it.

#69 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

After Harvest used a Kryptonian trigger phrase Eye Beams?

actually he used heat vision in tt #10 alr

#70 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

hey seth i dont have my books with me,what was he doing when he used it in issue 10?

#71 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: I'm back

Telekinetic heat vision
#72 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

are you sure thats TK heat vison,or just TK optic blast,like cyclops,not superman.

#73 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: @Dernman: @Zoch81: @yotaman: @sethysquare: more scans

Superman 15

#74 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

he isnt using kryptonian powers,he is still using his TTK,just now it is condensed and he can onlh use it in a direct contact way,check the superboy#16 preview for them to mention it.thank you DC for not replacing his TTK with krypronian powers,keeping his powers either new 52 TTK,or old school 90's TTK is much appreciated.

#75 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@DorianOtten: @GundamHeavyarms: @Jk-Prodigy: more scans

Superboy 16

#76 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman@Zoch81: @stephens2177: @sethysquare: :more scans

Superboy Annual 1

#77 Edited by UltramanPrime (60 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl Derrota Con Una Mano

#78 Posted by consolemaster001 (5140 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy knows how to lay the smack on a b**ch !!!
#79 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

she had it coming.

#80 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: @consolemaster001: @UltramanPrime: @Dernman: more scans

Superboy 17

Flying at high speed through temporal anomalies,which is capable to torn him apart. More impressive Superboy uses his TK to keep his molecules together
#81 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

God dammit, H'el is too overpowered -__-, but he's damn cool at the same time (sexy long hair 0.0). I like how superboy isn't just a slightly weaker superman in that he uses his powers like superman does. Superboy's main weapon is his TK, and i appreciate lobdell for emphasising it's importance and power... i also like how he 'borrows' money, that's the first thing i'd do if i had them powers

#82 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

He is becoming one of my favourite new 52 characters.

#83 Posted by New_World_Order (12924 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, Superboy is one of my favorite DC characters.

#84 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baberaham_Lincoln: @CalebHara: @ThunderGodsWrath: :more scans

Superman 17

Superboy 18

#85 Posted by New_World_Order (12924 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Awesome !

#86 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Sick scans, such a cool charachter.

#87 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen titans #19 was good,kon was mature,leader like,but still a lil over confident,which is the way he should be.barrows and company on art is great,SB looks like a teen,but tough,and i like his suit in this issue also.

#90 Posted by New_World_Order (12924 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@zoch81: @consolemaster001: @stephens2177: @calebhara: More scans

Superboy 21

Battling Decay Superboy had a hard time to hurt him,because TK is useless against psychic beings. After Decay burn his face,the injuries healed without help of TK.
Cutting off the brain's blood flow of the girl,that empowered Decay.

#93 Posted by World_Breaker_Elmo (186 posts) - - Show Bio

I am digging this "new" Superboy. Like others have already said, he is now his own person, powers and all.

#94 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: @thundergodswrath: @world_breaker_elmo: More scans

Teen Titans 21

Blow the ground to split the Sons of Trigon,so they become weak.
Following Red Robin's plans,Raven cloak Superboy so that it can tackle the demons and despite being vulnerable to magic,Superboy withstood quiet well.

#96 Posted by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: hey,how do you post pics in the forums,I've tried,but can't figure it out,any help would be appreciated.

#97 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: When you comment a toolbar appears above into the right side, will be written img click there and download the photo. :)

#98 Edited by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing like that shows up on mine,just a little text block under the last post.are my settigs off?

#99 Edited by stephens2177 (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

It works,but it takes Flash

#100 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8601 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: :)

Teen Titans 22

Superboy's TK can affect Raven while is demon form.