• 150 results
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

In November 2011, the New 52 and now began a new direction was taken to the superheroes of DC, principally the most lovely clone of the comics: Superboy

Let's take a look at the new Superboy feats in this new universe:

To see another New 52 Respect Thread,click here:http://www.comicvine.com/dc-comics/57-10/new-52-respect-threads/92-672946/

is Superboy millionaire??
Using his Telekinesis to disabel security systems
his powers mpressed Detritus
Superboy was capable to reduce Detritus to its basics
Punch Detritus out of the bridge
He can scan and leranig from anything that he touch
Alongside Wonder Girl,knockout a T-Rex
Superboy can use his Tk to simulated a Heat Vision (basically moving g the molecules of object so fast that they catch fire)
#2 Posted by danhimself (21901 posts) - - Show Bio

pre Flashpoint Superboy was 1000% better than the new 52 Superboy

#3 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: I'm quite fine with new 52 Superboy,because his no longer a just Superman clone,his powers is tottaly different.

Resisting to Kiva's powers
Superboy is really samrt,he discover that Kiva was using his powers against him
Using his TK to manipulate the lava
Superboy don't play nice (is worth to mention that he is endure high temperatures)
Fianlly Superboy managed to hurt Warblade even momentarily,but leave a crack on his face despite Warblade being immune to his TK (wasn't the stone that make the crack)
#4 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

i love what they have done to superboy,no longer a superman mini me,and his TTK is back being a great power again.

he can mimick strength,flight speed,invulnerability enough to equal a kryptonian,has full no touchTK,and the big one he now has TTK senses,which lets him see,learn,and react to anything he is in contact with,thatsboosts him to another whole level.

#5 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like Tim in some panels.

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

I never liked this series that much but I've constantly kept up with it regardless. The art doesn't help it's case either making everyone look a little chunky.

Great work though.

#7 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Good joob

#8 Posted by Lvenger (15993 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job.

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: @spawn_123: @Deranged Midget: Thank you!!!

Krakkkk
Learning about Grunge when he touch him and scan his body
Again Superboy defeat a opponent immune to his TK andshowing the precision of his powers (is worth to mention the amount of punishment that he endure)
Superboy has a incredible healling factor
#10 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy doesn't mind killing.

#11 Posted by Zoch81 (223 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been enjoying new 52 Superboy his tactical telekinesis powers are awesome plus like tron suit never liked jeans and t-shirt look anyway enjoying his book thanks respect thread.

#12 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

actually he has already decided he wont kill,so no he does have a conscious.

did i mention he wass really smart? and he can probably be read a libraies worth of books instanlty.

#13 Posted by supermanfan1234 (203 posts) - - Show Bio

awsome

#14 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanfan1234 said:

awsome

#15 Posted by UltimateSMfan (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

pre Flashpoint Superboy was 1000% better than the new 52 Superboy

Superboy is my favourite character,Goeff johns n Jeff lemier built him up pretty good,really hopin tom defalco can do sumthin worthwhile. I hope he starts developing his krypto powers like in pre 52 at some point cuz he'd literally be the most powerful being on earth if he does.

#16 Posted by JayMar89 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Id rather have him with krypton powers like in young justice with some but not all of supermans powers

#17 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

his TTK powers are are already powerful enough ,if he had all supermans powers he would be a god.having a third of his dna supermans dna probably means he will grow into some.of his powers,but hopefully stay at a third of their power levles.at most i would only want the golden age levels,he doesnt need any of the supersenses or long range powers that supernan has,his TTK is more than enough to not need them.

i think its wonderful that kon isnt a mini me version of superman now,he is back.to being unique again.

#18 Edited by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERBOY can sense the chemical combination and structure of the alcohol drink by just seeing(analyzing) the drink, It shows the SUPER SENSE, SUPER INTELLIGENCE and vast knowledge of chemistry of SUPERBOY.

SUPERBOY can also sense the bad effects of the alcohol and potential danger to the human body after consuming the alcohol.

#19 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Lol baby supes now has a respect thread

#20 Posted by CrimsonCake (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a millionaire is a feat? O_O

#21 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
Even being a recent clone,Superboy is smarte enough to deduce his own powers and how he can use them (worthyu to mention that he was studying his creators)
The poison giving by the scientist make his natural defenses being activated,mak it destroying the room and when he touches Caitlin quicly learn to speak,and know everything about her
JUst to being the school,automatically his TK get informations

@Z3RO180: lOl and soon you see Wonder Girl

#22 Edited by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:@Z3RO180:

SUPERBOY ripped apart the Ancient Power Armor from Wondergirl's body using his Tactile Telekinesis Power
#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@btmt: Nice scan man,Superboy more powerful than ever !!!!!!! Sorry I didn't update this thread constantly because I have problem with Batman respect thread,I reposting everything there,but I swear that tomorrow I will update,ok?

#24 Posted by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@btmt: Nice scan man,Superboy more powerful than ever !!!!!!! Sorry I didn't update this thread constantly because I have problem with Batman respect thread,I reposting everything there,but I swear that tomorrow I will update,ok?

No Problem my friend If i can get time I will help, also I have two scans in my comicvine profile's image section which I have posted in N52 batman respect thread in past i will repost them.

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@btmt: Thank you so so so much for understand and for the help,remember need help just call me!!

#26 Edited by Jk-Prodigy (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Can Survive In Lava  
#27 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

@btmt: nice scans dude. BTW did superboy ditch the tron Suit ?

#28 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

he didnt ditch it as much as just wearing other clothes tight now,he will be back in the tron suit in future issues.

great scans,im glad to see some love going SBs way.

and yeah he is way more powerful than before.

#29 Posted by Zoch81 (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jk-Prodigy @btmt: nice scans dudes, I like how he floats around in lava like doesn't even bother him that pretty damm good feat of his Invulnerability and when rips armor off cassie in above scans with Tactile Telekinesis Powers Superboy pretty damm powerful

#30 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

hey zoch,im glad another SB fan from CBR is here too.

ok how do you post images here,i cant get it to work.

long live the SUPERBOY

#31 Posted by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@btmt: nice scans dude. BTW did superboy ditch the tron Suit ?

I think not, when Teen Titans got in trouble(Teen Titans #11) at that time Superboy was with her girlfriend at rooftop but when Superboy noticed that His friends's(Teen Titans) apartment's light went off in strange manner in the city, Superboy immediately went to help his friends, so he didn't get to change in his tron costume.

But It is still unclear that Superboy will permanently wear his TRON suit or not.

You may have noticed from cover of SUPERBOY#14, SUPERGIRL#14, and SUPERMAN#14 that SUPERBOY is still wearing his tron suit in those issues.

#32 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
Using his TK to amped Wonder Girl's Lasso
Superboy create force field to protect his teammates,to pass trought the entire N.O.W.H.E.R.E surface base

@btmt: @Z3RO180: @stephens2177: @Zoch81: More scans

#33 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

i would post scans,but i dont know how to here,im on my phone,and i need some pointers to do it.

love all the scans so far.

#34 Posted by btmt (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: @Zoch81: @Z3RO180: @stephens2177:

SUPERBOY can even scan a big island with his Tactile Telekinesis to get every information about the surrounding area.
#35 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

really he only has two weaknesses,concentration and his senses only work by touch,not like his full TK,but damn he still has the potential for all his old TTK tricks,he still.mimicks kryptonian physical powers,but now imo at a equal power level with th,and he has full TK,and a touchy sensory power that lets hik see,learn,and because of those two things react to things,no matter how fast are complicated they are.

imo he cpuld stomp the original kesel version,and probably even beat the johns version,only because johns version had almost no use for his TTK,and he was growing into his kryotoniam powers amd he absorbed solar energy slower than kryotonians too.

does anybody here have a explanation,or a guesshow SB could have made Kiva go vegetable like by just seeijg what was in his head,?

#36 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio

I got the first trade of superboy, and I was really surprised by how much I liked it. I liked pre new 52 superboy too, but the new version is a lot more fun to read.

#37 Posted by DorianOtten (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked superboy and was disappointed that people dismiss him as 'superman's little buddy' so i'm glad he's getting a little love. i also always liked his... status.... with wondergirl so i'm glad they're hinting at that. i'll admit the comic nerd in me want's to just retcon him back to before with his old powers and GF but the grown up in me respects the new direction and appreciates the character growth. (though i still want him back with cassie lol)

#38 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy's TK is powerful enough to make Wonder Girl,bleed

@DorianOtten: @GundamHeavyarms: @stephens2177: @btmt: @Jk-Prodigy: @Z3RO180: @Zoch81: More scans

#39 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
Controlling the ground with his TK
Make Kid Flash,lose the control of his body and powers
I love how throw Brick away
Overloading Robin suit
This the most cute knokcout ever
Using his TK to lift a truck (that actually is a N.O.W.H.E.R.E mobile base)
Defeate the Teen Titans

@Lvenger: @spawn_123: @Deranged Midget @CrimsonCake: @UltimateSMfan: @supermanfan1234: More scans

#40 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like to see kon go into the ocean and into space,because i want to see if he can make himself a TK field to protect him from those enviromemts.

are there any females im the DCU who arecan scare the hell out of someone like lava woman and kiva?

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
Take blows from from Cassie using the magical armor and is still unharmed
Superboy use his TK at such level that he clears the area
Ripp the magical armor from Cassie
Take a blast from Wildfire,like its nothing (Wildfire body is composed of anti-energy)

@stephens2177: I think that we would see this soon,after H'ell on Earth

#42 Posted by Zoch81 (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: awesome scans dude, Superboy a beast with TK powers tanking that anti-energy blast from Wildfire like it nothing was badass and taking blows from full- magical armored cassie without even scratch and then ripping magical armor from her with his TK powers was also badasss, Kon living up mantle as one worlds most powerful living weapon.

#43 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zoch81: more and more he is approaching Superman's level and who knows can ultrapass him... hey ,did you know when the lava woman appeared?

#44 Posted by Zoch81 (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: The Lava chick appeared in issue 3

#45 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
In Few minutes,Superboy scans the technology of the armored security and lift the easily
Telekinetic X-Ray

Superboy is able to outmatch being more stronger and release a powerful TK blast,capableto destroy an entire complex (The level of his telekinesis,depend of the mental control or/and his emotional state)

@Zoch81: Thanks

#46 Posted by stephens2177 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

i think his tactile sensitivity to see things like entire islands or chemical breakdowns in drinks is cool.ots also cool to that he can see and react to thimgs movijg at superspeed,and it allows him to move accordingly.he could possibly read a entire libraries worth of books in seconds and conceivably retain everythijg he readwith the combination of his tactile senses and his fully body mind to process all the info.

#47 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
Learnig how his powers work and how to control them. Kon is able to whistand the heat of Earth's core and pass throught it

@stephens2177: @Zoch81: Sans from issue 3

#48 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio
Telekinetic Hyper Acceleration
Physically match with The Lava Woman
#49 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#50 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Thanks

Kcking a truck,noticed his TK wasn't on
caption
Superboy doesn't need to touch someone to know about it,If someone touch him,he would know anyways
Whistanding Suergirl's punches and showing when her touhes him,he learn Kryptonian