Deadshot Rappels from a Roof and More Set Photos from Suicide Squad

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Fans have already seen quite a bit from the set of next year's Suicide Squad. However, even more photos surfaced while shooting in Toronto this week, including Will Smith as Deadshot, rapelling from a roof. ComicBookMovie posted the photos and they're pretty cool. Here's some shots of Deadshot, who, according to his neck piece, is "the light."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In addition, there's some shots of Jai Courtney, who plays Captain Boomerang, hanging out on the set, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje in full Killer Croc make-up, Jay Hernandez as El Diablo, Karen Fukuhara as Katana, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, and Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flagg.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Suicide Squad opens up on August 5, 2016.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FearTheLiving

I liked Deadshot's look initially but the more I see it the more I'm not liking his helmet. Where as I initially hated Killer Croc's look it's actually kind of growing on me a bit. Still prefer the giant vicious look but this one isn't as bad as I thought it was from the line-up picture. (His clothing is an odd choice though)

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

i'm starting to like Deadshot's look

Essenemg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, does Deadshot need to have a "I am the light" collar ?

It's like making the joker tatoo himself "crazy" on his forehead....oh wait.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

This is making DC look terrible. They don't care if people take photos of their set it just makes them seem like they dont care about the movie and dont have their shit together.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stellar421

Nice to see Croc done with make up rather than CGI.

@teerack said:

This is making DC look terrible. They don't care if people take photos of their set it just makes them seem like they dont care about the movie and dont have their shit together.

I agree. All these constant amateur set photos are going to give away too much about the movie.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

I agree. All these constant amateur set photos are going to give away too much about the movie.

I know and I haven't looked at any of them but it's becoming impossible to not know all this crap when so much is leaking. It could have been really cool if we didn't know Batman was in the movie and it was a surprise to everyone when it came out.

KINGBOSZ99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIGHT EYE DAMMIT RIGHT EYE NOT LEFT

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worst. Deadshot. Ever.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The thing which I am most scared about this movie is people's personalities being revealed through thier costumes as opposed to thier lines...

Like the costume becomes thier personalities and then they act nothing like what they would act...

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome pics....hype getting over the top...

@teerack:@stellar421: really???Plz do enlighten me of the things you know about the movie.I saw them and I still don't have any clue what they are doing...

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Needlebay

Hardly ANYTHING is leaked for this movie. Come on guys, you're smarter than this. These leaks are actually building the hype.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack:@stellar421: really???Plz do enlighten me of the things you know about the movie.I saw them and I still don't have any clue what they are doing...

Are you personally offended that I know more then I want to know? haha

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right!

@teerack said:
@stellar421 said:

@teerack said:

I know and I haven't looked at any of them but it's becoming impossible to not know all this crap when so much is leaking. It could have been really cool if we didn't know Batman was in the movie and it was a surprise to everyone when it came out.

You don't get any plot points from the pictures/

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@teerack said:
@leatherface003 said:

You're the one complaining about set photos, you can easily avoid them.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingbosz99 said:

You're right!

@teerack said:
@stellar421 said:

@teerack said:

Not from these pictures, but I know Batman is in the movie. I know that Joker seems to be the bad guy and at odds with the Squad. More then I wanted to know.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:
@teerack said:
@leatherface003 said:

You're the one complaining about set photos, you can easily avoid them.

No you really can't when CBR and other sites will headline them with what they are. I'll just check out a news feed and see "BATMAN IS IN SUICIDE SQUAD!" "CHECK OUT THE JOKER MOBILE" etc.

Again yes I am complaining about knowing more then I want to know. Which makes sense and is a logical thing to complain about things you find unpleasant. Just revealing shit about the movie every week without it being controlled makes them look really unprofessional and shitty. That's what's happening and I don't like how it's effecting my perception of the movie. So yes complaining about it makes sense and is a normal thing to do, yet you on the other hand are personally offended by me being unhappy about knowing more then I want to.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: I'm offended? I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but I'm not. I don't think you can judge a movie on set photos alone. Besides this isn't the only cbm that has leaked photos. AOU had tons of set photos leaked, and CA3 has had some recent set photo leaks. Where you upset when you figured out Crossbones was going to be in the movie, and when bystanders leaked his suit online? Complaining doesn't make sense, David Ayer is filming on real locations because he's using less cgi, that's a good thing if you ask me. So you see, it makes sense that some people would be able to take some set photos.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Teerack
@ccraft said:

@teerack: I'm offended? I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but I'm not. I don't think you can judge a movie on set photos alone. Besides this isn't the only cbm that has leaked photos. AOU had tons of set photos leaked, and CA3 has had some recent set photo leaks. Where you upset when you figured out Crossbones was going to be in the movie, and when bystanders leaked his suit online? Complaining doesn't make sense, David Ayer is filming on real locations because he's using less cgi, that's a good thing if you ask me. So you see, it makes sense that some people would be able to take some set photos.

If you really are comparing the way Disney has been handling leaking to the way Fox is doing it you are just really uninformed. When someone took a photo of the actors doing nothing on the set of Captain America 3 the next day they set up walls and made it impossible to happen again. Fox is letting people just taking pictures and even record videos of them while they are making the movie. You'd need to be aggressively ignorant about movie news to not see the difference here. It's like Fox actually just didn't hire a press publicist for this movie and it makes them look shitty. How many more unfinished scenes need to be filmed and leaked by armatures before Fox starts to actually do something.

Just compare what you know about this movie compared to what we know about Captain America 3. The difference is really clear that Disney keeps their stuff very closely under raps while Fox just doesn't care. We don't know a thing about Captain America 3 we don't even know all the characters who will be in it, and they are making both of these movies right now and they come out only three months apart.

There is no argument here. One company IS doing it better then the other unless you're in such a fan boy state of mind yo can't think anything related to DC could be flawed.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ccraft

@teerack: Please stop with condescending attitude, the main point you keep alluding from is you can avoid these images if you chose to do so. But if you want to sit here and tell me it's WB's, not Fox, fault and not your own, I don't know what else to tell you. Many people avoid cbm trailers a few months before the release of the film, I think if you really tried you could prevent yourself from clicking on another article about set photos.

Perhaps this will provide you with some consolation.

Well we survived the streets. Time to go dark now. Remember, only the tiniest glimpse has been exposed. Our surprises are intact.

David Ayer (

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Teerack

@ccraft said:

@teerack: Please stop with condescending attitude, the main point you keep alluding from is you can avoid these images if you chose to do so. But if you want to sit here and tell me it's WB's, not Fox, fault and not your own, I don't know what else to tell you. Many people avoid cbm trailers a few months before the release of the film, I think if you really tried you could prevent yourself from clicking on another article about set photos.

Perhaps this will provide you with some consolation.

Well we survived the streets. Time to go dark now. Remember, only the tiniest glimpse has been exposed. Our surprises are intact.

David Ayer (

Yet If I am able to literally tab into cbr right now and see a thumbnail of the photos and a headline saying whats in the photos. Clearly I can avoid these images by just falling behind in all comicbook news. Great idea.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@abdullahzubair said:
@kingbosz99 said:

You're right!

@teerack said:
@stellar421 said:

@teerack said:

Not from these pictures, but I know Batman is in the movie. I know that Joker seems to be the bad guy and at odds with the Squad. More then I wanted to know.

Then maybe you should stay away from NEWS sites and or don't look that the pictures. We live in an age where things get leaked ALL THE TIME. It's simply the culture. However, it's very hard for people NOT to take pictures out in the open when it's right outside.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
@abdullahzubair said:
@kingbosz99 said:

You're right!

@teerack said:
@stellar421 said:

@teerack said:

Then maybe you should stay away from NEWS sites and or don't look that the pictures. We live in an age where things get leaked ALL THE TIME. It's simply the culture. However, it's very hard for people NOT to take pictures out in the open when it's right outside.

@teerack said:

Clearly I can avoid these images by just falling behind in all comicbook news. Great idea.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: If you hate spoilers so much why would you go to a cb news site anyways? And I went by CBR, I didn't see anything you mentioned.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@teerack: If you hate spoilers so much why would you go to a cb news site anyways? And I went by CBR, I didn't see anything you mentioned.

Haven't had any issues avoiding spoilers with any other movie because this movie isn't putting any effort into controlling their press.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Nothing negative has come from leaked set photos of SS, pretty much free marketing. There's been so much hype over the set photos with Joker and Batman.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: They announced who would be in the movie before these pictures started roaming the net and you should already know that Batman is a hero and would be against this and Joker was never on the Squad and won't likely be in this movie either. What you did not know is that there will be an awesome car chase scene involving Joker and BatMan!!!

And to those who want to check Deadshot and Harley Quinn's chemistry, watch "Focus". A nice romantic flick with tons of twists about conning.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Leatherface003

@teerack: you know all I got from your posts is that you know the fact that Batman is in the movie and you hate knowing that, seriously you ever thought that they will gather all the Bats villain and leave Batman alone while they dance all around Gotham..you must be dreaming then...

you have so much issues with SS I guess you haven't seen any Deadpool set photos or videos...even though Deadpool in comparison more known than SS..He at least had a movie appearance(although terrible)...the only thing general people know about SS is it has Harley and Joker other than that nobody knows nothing and don't care about SS...So it's a hype building and Marketing campaign from WB for a property about whom people know nothing about..you really think a studio who's security is like CIA level and absolutely kept everything under wrap about BVS even most efficient scoop finders know nothing about can't handle secrets.heck they intentionally showed Batfleck to build even more hype for this movie which people know nothing about... WB exactly know what to leak and what to show..you don't have to worry about anything...

anyway I will rather have these bits and pieces of set photos and videos than 35 trailers showing half of the movies like Marvel does..

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Teerack

@ccraft said:

@teerack: Nothing negative has come from leaked set photos of SS, pretty much free marketing. There's been so much hype over the set photos with Joker and Batman.

Except for all the people who's first impression is something unfinished and doesnt think it look very good because of it. If that incorrect statement you just made was true then i guess everyone in hollywood can just fire their publicist and press agents.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Teerack

@leatherface003: @abdullahzubair: You guys have no argument. You're cry babying to me because you have a hard on for this movie. That pretty much sums it up. I haven't said anything that wasn't true you just don't value those things. You're both just kind of silly and annoying to me and I'm not really taking either of you serious enough to put in the effort to keep talking to you.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: really and you think you have an argument...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I hope this isn't some stupid bible thumping good guy and more of a cool Samuel L Jackson bible quoting thug!!!

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man Deadshot looks awesome,really cant wait for this film,and pretty awesome how people keep talking about the film and photos keep being shown,just to keep people chatting about Suicide Squad and just having it out there alot.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

@teerack: I agree with you. If they partially describe the scene in the headline and have a leaked photo on the thumbnail, there's not much you can do to avoid a slight spoiler. And the fact there's a new leak every week or so is embarrassing. Almost like they're inviting people to take photos. I don't mind anyways. It's not like I expect this movie to be good or anything.

See you guys next week for the next leaked shots.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap, Croc looks waaayyy better than I forst thought. Wow.

VioletPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is some amazing cosplay

daldrete7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dr_harlequin: Pictures don't say anything at all. All they give are general overviews, but it's the details that really tell all. They're open for interpretation. What's embarrassing is that people like you are so negative, you jump to conclusions without even seeing the trailer or the movie itself. If you think this movie will fail, then why do you, and all the pessimists out there, continue following this trend? Stop trolling, get stop following updates on the Suicide Squad movie, and follow something you know deep down in your heart is going to succeed.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

#38  Edited By black_wreath

Leak? Or promotional material? Hmm...

Either way, looking gewd.:)

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points