• 152 results
Colby_Cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Colby_Cheese

What does Black Panther have against Wolverine? After his marriage was annuled why does he not want Storm to got out with Wolverine in particular?

What do you think about Storm and Logan hooking up?

a

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Colby_Cheese said:

What does Black Panther have against Wolverine? After his marriage was annuled why does he not want Storm to got out with Wolverine in particular?

What do you think about Storm and Logan hooking up?a

BP has always known that Storm had some feelings for Wolverine. He was far from being the jealous type and doing something as stupid as "forbidding" her from seeing him or anything. But he's not stupid. Her going with Wolverine AFTER he proclaimed that he's still in love with her would basically be a dagger in his heart. I suspect that this is one of the main reasons she's hooking up with him. She knows that getting with Wolverine is one of the few things she can do to hurt him the way no one else can. I think it's a perfectly acceptable move considering what he did to her. I just wish it wasn't with Wolverine.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm said:

@Colby_Cheese said:

BP has always known that Storm had some feelings for Wolverine. He was far from being the jealous type and doing something as stupid as "forbidding" her from seeing him or anything. But he's not stupid. Her going with Wolverine AFTER he proclaimed that he's still in love with her would basically be a dagger in his heart. I suspect that this is one of the main reasons she's hooking up with him. She knows that getting with Wolverine is one of the few things she can do to hurt him the way no one else can. I think it's a perfectly acceptable move considering what he did to her. I just wish it wasn't with Wolverine.

DRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm and Wolverine hook-up is the greatest thing that Marvel would do for them. Don't forget the marriage. : )

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Colby_Cheese said:

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Colby_Cheese said:

WM is BP

I am Wolverine and Storm loves me more now. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Colby_Cheese said:

or maybe, just maybe...

Black panther likes Wolverine too. buwahahaha : )

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By infonation

@jhazzroucher: The only problem is that it might go so well that Mephisto will have to ruin it because... Well, BECAUSE...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jhazzroucher

@infonation said:

@jhazzroucher: The only problem is that it might go so well that Mephisto will have to ruin it because... Well, BECAUSE...

because what?

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By infonation

@jhazzroucher: Because SOMEBODY at MARVEL might decide the marriage makes both characters seem old and uncool and that will be Mephisto's cue to come in and get rid of it "One More Day" style!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jhazzroucher

@infonation said:

@jhazzroucher: Because SOMEBODY at MARVEL might decide the marriage makes both characters seem old and uncool and that will be Mephisto's cue to come in and get rid of it "One More Day" style!

it's gonna be awesome when they get married. : )

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blood1991

Personally I hate it, but whatever as long as Storm gets some good face time and development I'm all buena.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Blood1991 said:

Personally I hate it, but whatever as long as Storm gets some good face time and development I'm all buena.

yehey! : )!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@infonation said:

STOP IT

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@infonation said:

STOP IT

I will not. : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@infonation said:

STOP IT

They haven't even announced that they are an official couple yet

acon70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By acon70

@jhazzroucher: so right!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jhazzroucher

@acon70 said:

@jhazzroucher: so right!!!

thank you.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@infonation said:

STOP IT

i said "when they get married"

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By roboadmiral

I'm sorry, but when I saw the name of this thread all I could think of was Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama in a Wolverine costume.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@infonation said:

STOP IT

I demand you put your money where your mouth is. I'm willing to bet on the fact that they won't.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@infonation said:

STOP IT

I demand you put your money where your mouth is. I'm willing to bet on the fact that they won't.

they will.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jhazzroucher

@roboadmiral said:

I'm sorry, but when I saw the name of this thread all I could think of was Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama in a Wolverine costume.

why

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Blood1991

@jhazzroucher said:

@roboadmiral said:

why

It is a meme

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Blood1991 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@roboadmiral said:

why

It is a meme

i see. thanks for letting me know. : )

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blood1991

@jhazzroucher: No problem.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@jhazzroucher: No problem.

You're always helpful :)

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage: I know even when all I want to do is set fire to everything here. Well not everything, but alot of things.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Franchise1590

BP is sounding real beta from reading the comic.

You can't break up with a girl especially one as intelligent and beautiful as Storm in such a disrespectful and embarrassing manner and not expect her to find men WAITING for you to screw up and make her feel special.

Too late to make with the "I still love you boo boo" now son. T'challa dun goofed.

I dunno about marriage after Marvel screw up so many but Storm and Wolvie have the history and the popularity to enjoy a long relationship run with plenty of character development for both.

So I'm pleased with the outcome so far. Yay for potential for greatness!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Franchise1590 said:

You can't break up with a girl especially one as intelligent and beautiful as Storm in such a disrespectful and embarrassing manner and not expect her to find men WAITING for you to screw up and make her feel special.

Too late to make with the "I still love you boo boo" now son. T'challa dun goofed.

I dunno about marriage after Marvel screw up so many but Storm and Wolvie have the history and the popularity to enjoy a long relationship run with plenty of character development for both.

another RoLo fan yeah! : )

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Franchise1590 said:

I do enjoy your avatar.....and your points.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jhazzroucher

Wolverine and Storm forever!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@Franchise1590 said:

That makes 2 of us! Why do you think of seeing 3 major x-couple leading 3 different factions of the burgeoning mutant community? I like the idea of Storm/Wolverine (Integrationists?....how should they be classified?), Cyclops/Emma (Revolutionists), and Mystique/Sabretooth (Terrorists).

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#34  Edited By x_29

Its because Wolverine is white. Duh. I have no problem with the hookup, but the way it happened in that issue felt rushed to me.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@Franchise1590 said:

That makes 2 of us! Why do you think of seeing 3 major x-couple leading 3 different factions of the burgeoning mutant community? I like the idea of Storm/Wolverine (Integrationists?....how should they be classified?), Cyclops/Emma (Revolutionists), and Mystique/Sabretooth (Terrorists).

Storm/Wolverine (Integrationists???

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By butterflykyss
@x_29 said:

Its because Wolverine is white. Duh. I have no problem with the hookup, but the way it happened in that issue felt rushed to me.

It did feel really rushed. and its funny.  the same people who complained about storm and bp being rushed are now supporting this hook-up. double standard anyone??
PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PassionFlower

@butterflykyss said:

@x_29 said:

It did feel really rushed. and its funny. the same people who complained about storm and bp being rushed are now supporting this hook-up. double standard anyone??

Of course. It doesn't even make any sense.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@butterflykyss said:

@x_29 said:

It did feel really rushed. and its funny. the same people who complained about storm and bp being rushed are now supporting this hook-up. double standard anyone??

There's a difference between satisfying each other's sexual desires, and Black Panther bringing out a damn rock in order to appease his mama.....BIG difference.lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@Franchise1590 said:

Oh............I actually love it.lol A power couple for every side.

"Intergrationists" sounds a bit fair.............I love the Revolutionist, and Terrorist labels as well.lol

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jhazzroucher

@PassionFlower said:

@butterflykyss said:

@x_29 said:

Storm and Wolverine relationship is not rushed

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

@Franchise1590 said:

Oh............I actually love it.lol A power couple for every side.

"Intergrationists" sounds a bit fair.............I love the Revolutionist, and Terrorist labels as well.lol

I know....I am not liking that word for some reason. What would Storm and Wolverine's school stand for beyond as a safe haven and school for mutants? They seem so neutral with respect to only defending themselves and mutants when needed, but what is their "mission" with respect to the schools place in the MU? Xavier's dream is the obvious part but how would we describe their approach to IMPLEMENTING that dream?

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By butterflykyss
@PassionFlower said:

@butterflykyss said:

@x_29 said:

At least someone here understands where I am coming from..
lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lykopis

That panel has annoyed the heck out of me. The guy annuls the marriage on the battlefield with a flippant "It's done" and then he has the nerve to say she will always be in his heart and she will always be his Queen?

Wah???

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I don't like Logan and Ororo -- I don't -- for me they are good, old friends and if anything, they can go with the whole friends with benefits things. I am serious. Ororo is a very sensual woman and hooking up with Logan makes sense considering his prowess in that department. I think it would and could be a very mature relationship. But having T'Challa say "not him"?

Wah??

Why communicate at all. This is a man who easily left her - -an afterthought even. Part of me wanted her to ask if Namor was preferable...

Avatar image for markus_langbourn
Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Markus_Langbourn
@lykopis said:

That panel has annoyed the heck out of me. The guy annuls the marriage on the battlefield with a flippant "It's done" and then he has the nerve to say she will always be in his heart and she will always be his Queen?

Wah???

I don't like Logan and Ororo -- I don't -- for me they are good, old friends and if anything, they can go with the whole friends with benefits things. I am serious. Ororo is a very sensual woman and hooking up with Logan makes sense considering his prowess in that department. I think it would and could be a very mature relationship. But having T'Challa say "not him"?

Wah??

Why communicate at all. This is a man who easily left her - -an afterthought even. Part of me wanted her to ask if Namor was preferable...

It's just poor writing. It's not even in character. 
"Anyone but him"
So Namor is OK then?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@lykopis said:

Wah???

Wah??

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46  Edited By Pyrogram

... As much as I hate Storm sometimes, I sorta Think BP has been written badly in this instance.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Pyrogram said:

... As much as I hate Storm sometimes, I sorta Think BP has been written badly in this instance.

He's been badly written for a while.lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pyrogram

@White Mage: Sad..He is such a good character.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Pyrogram said:

@White Mage: Sad..He is such a good character.

I feel that it's very unfortunate that his tender/loving side didn't come out nearly as much as it should have during their marriage....I KNOW that character loved that woman.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pyrogram

@White Mage: This is just another disaster from the crap AvX... :(