#1 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

this is just for fun lol , people say this line is corny so just post what you think should have been said or what should have happened

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

Same thing that happens to everything else. : )

#3 Posted by xrs10 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

People take everything too literally I feel, they rip this one line out of everything and to be honest, most living things are scorched by lightning so it isn't such a stupid line anyways, I think its okay as it is haha.

#4 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly

#5 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel said:

@jhazzroucher said:

exactly

lol i know but still ... i just thought people would find something better to say

#6 Edited by joshmightbe (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly someone should have slapped the writer for that.

#7 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

lmao yesssssssssssssssssss that would be epic ... why give wolverine all the punch lines and humour ... storm is supposed to appear "cold" to those who dont know her , i watched the movie and she seemed to cheerful ... but anyway heres what i thought should have happened

toad shouldnt even be able to get close to storm ... the woman can sense movements in the frikin air around her from objects as small as a snowball to the blackbird halfway across the plannet!

this is how it should be

Toad : *leaps after storm while she is walking in the opposite direction*

Storm: *walking calmy*

Toad: *leap!*

Storm: *creates powerful wind that blows toad straight through the door without even glancing around*

then she smerks and says something devious like "dumbass"

anyone else agree?

#8 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

lmao yesssssssssssssssssss that would be epic ... why give wolverine all the punch lines and humour ... storm is supposed to appear "cold" to those who dont know her , i watched the movie and she seemed to cheerful ... but anyway heres what i thought should have happened

toad shouldnt even be able to get close to storm ... the woman can sense movements in the frikin air around her from objects as small as a snowball to the blackbird halfway across the plannet!

this is how it should be

Storm: *creates powerful wind that blows toad straight through the door without even glancing around*

anyone else agree?

I'd weigh in, but I have no clue what her personality is supposed to be, so I can't say whether or not such blatant cursing fits in with her character

#9 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@joshmightbe said:

this is how it should be

anyone else agree?

I'd weigh in, but I have no clue what her personality is supposed to be, so I can't say whether or not such blatant cursing fits in with her character

lol thanks mage :P ... well maybe scrap the cursing part how about she says ummmmm "infidel"? lol i dont know what to say

#10 Posted by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I thought it was good line and probably Halle's highlight in the series.

#11 Posted by Xwraith (20585 posts) - - Show Bio

It gets burnt?

#12 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I thought it was good line and probably Halle's highlight in the series.

............................the latter part of this sentence is tragic for reasons I cannot rant on at the moment

#13 Edited by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

That is tragic isn't it and all the more for the truth of it.

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

me too.

#15 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@passionflower said:

............................the latter part of this sentence is tragic for reasons I cannot rant on at the moment

hey mage hows about you and I make an x-men movie to challenge the other films , we'd put singer in his place *maniacal laughter*

#16 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh one of the worst lines in a superhero movie. Delivered just as poorly.

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it was delivered poorly. It was perfect for that scene. It is actually one of the most memorable lines. it's a fierce line.

#18 Posted by IanAubrey (45 posts) - - Show Bio

i understood this line as a way of her inducing fear into Toad by hinting what she was gonna do next with him.. I found it a little senseless at first, but now i gotta say, not so...

#19 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it was delivered poorly. It was perfect for that scene. It is actually one of the most memorable lines. it's a fierce line.

...............There are requirements for you to be able to use that word.

#20 Posted by w0nd (3906 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't have made her say anything. I would have made her look up at the sky and summon her lightning and be done with it, and while I am at it I would take out the "you're the one who's out....OUT OF YOUR MIND GOBBY" from spider-man

#21 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

I wouldn't have made her say anything. I would have made her look up at the sky and summon her lightning and be done with it, and while I am at it I would take out the "you're the one who's out....OUT OF YOUR MIND GOBBY" from spider-man

this sh*t demands so much more attention than it's gotten. It's such an awful line

#22 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

...............There are requirements for you to be able to use that word.

it's definitely a fierce statement.

Once again, Storm's line is awesome.

#23 Edited by JonSmith (4008 posts) - - Show Bio

"Toad, a small, slimy, nothing. You live up to the name. Now let me show you how I live up to mine." Cue the lightning.

Eh, I don't know. Is that better or worse?

#24 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

"Toad, a small, slimy, nothing. You live up to the name. Now let me show you how I live up to mine." Cue the lightning.

nice one but I don't want Storm to sound like she's insulting Toad.

#25 Edited by JonSmith (4008 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

I'm not exactly a Storm fan, but isn't she worshipped as a Goddess, and has some serious pride? I'd say after watching her friends get attacked by a Toad, she'd be ticked enough for an insult.

#26 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

@jhazzroucher said:

I'm not exactly a Storm fan, but isn't she worshipped as a Goddess, and has some serious pride? I'd say after watching her friends get attacked by a Toad, she'd be ticked enough for an insult.

I don't think she would really say that way. Perhaps Emma Frost would love that line

#27 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith: thats pretty awesome :) ME LIKEEEEE

#28 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

well lets see

beat up two of my friends , kicked me multiple times and then jump kicked me into an elevator hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

* insult and then incinerate with lightning*

#29 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk why so many dislike this line honestly. I liked it, found it kinda funny, still do.

#30 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1419 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: yeah i said that to someone a while ago ... but halle's voice wont cut it she comes off as a sexy shy girl to me ... storm is supposed to be intimidating

#32 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: @jonsmith: @stormchild1997: What they should do is just take some of the quotes of Storm from X-men the Animated series

there's no originality if they'd do that. They have to create something new. Just like the lines of Storm in ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

@veshark said:

Idk why so many dislike this line honestly. I liked it, found it kinda funny, still do.

I love it. : )

#33 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm said:

@jhazzroucher: @jonsmith: @stormchild1997: What they should do is just take some of the quotes of Storm from X-men the Animated series

there's no originality if they'd do that. They have to create something new. Just like the lines of Storm in ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

@veshark said:

I love it. : )

whats there to love jhazz?

#34 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio

it gets incinerated! : )

#35 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by jhazzroucher (16390 posts) - - Show Bio