#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, Storm is pulling the air out of someone's lungs.

#2 Posted by Veitha (2878 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is a good feat for the battle forum hahaha

#3 Posted by frogdog (3232 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#4 Edited by k4tzm4n (36379 posts) - - Show Bio

Source for the preview?

Staff
#5 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG Yost an Storm together again its a dream come true lol. Now Im going to have to go an read this issue. Never really liked spider man or any of the others for that matter.

Isnt this the one with the black spider man or is that the Ultimate spider man I always for get.

#6 Posted by poisonfleur (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Yost really cares about Storm! I <3 him.
Which is whack because Wolverine and the X-men (tv show) was made by him....... Why didn't he care about her then...

#7 Edited by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is whack because Wolverine and the X-men (tv show) was made by him....... Why didn't he care about her then...

Objection SUSTAINED

@Yost: ANSWER HIM!! My eyes repeatedly shifted from World's Apart, to that bat-winged weakling before me over 900 times in 3 minutes. I was cross-eyed for 6 hours. That's that bull.

Cyclops: We need Storm!

Emma: I'm trying, but that Sentinel just knocked her upside the head! She was the only one to get KO'd!

Me: (BLEEP!)

I'm STILL mad over that....that series, and the anime, just took turns effin up her character. Big hair for one, big breasts for the other, 0 extraordinary moments for both

#8 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:

Objection SUSTAINED

@Yost: ANSWER HIM!! My eyes repeatedly shifted from World's Apart, to that bat-winged weakling before me over 900 times in 3 minutes. I was cross-eyed for 6 hours. That's that bull.

Emma: I'm trying, but that Sentinel just knocked her upside the head! She was the only one to get KO'd!

I'm STILL mad over that....that series, and the anime, just took turns effin up her character. Big hair for one, big breasts for the other, 0 extraordinary moments for both

whos yost? x_x

#9 Edited by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

@white_mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Objection SUSTAINED

To Yost defense: he wasn't a main producer of the series and only co-wrote a few episodes(most of which were either the Wolverine or the Future timeline episodes) with two other guys. It wouldn't be fair to blame him when he probable wasn't responsible for most of(if not any) of the crappy things that happened to her in the series.

He wrote the episode "battle lines", and I know it was him that had Storm block Domino's gunfire with the pressure dome and had Storm take out several Sentinels in "Backlash". Greg Johnson or Craig Kyle was probably the one who had her taken out by the Sentinels afterwards, which explains why she was always crappy in the episodes Yost wasn't involved in.

I think Yost also co-wrote the Guardian Angel episode. Which was a good one for her and the "Excessive Force" one, which was another good episode for her.

#10 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested because Yost wrote it.

#11 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@white_mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Objection SUSTAINED

To Yost defense: he wasn't a main producer of the series and only co-wrote a few episodes(most of which were either the Wolverine or the Future timeline episodes) with two other guys. It wouldn't be fair to blame him when he probable wasn't responsible for most of(if not any) of the crappy things that happened to her in the series.

He wrote the episode "battle lines", and I know it was him that had Storm block Domino's gunfire with the pressure dome and had Storm take out several Sentinels in "Backlash". Greg Johnson or Craig Kyle was probably the one who had her taken out by the Sentinels afterwards, which explains why she was always crappy in the episodes Yost wasn't involved in.

I think Yost also co-wrote the Guardian Angel episode. Which was a good one for her and the "Excessive Force" one, which was another good episode for her.

GASP!!!!.........IT'S YOU!!!

The jury has spoken: Yost is innocent......and that series is awful for fans of Storm, Polaris, and Dust

Her series highlights are always shown in fan vids, and the make me weep for the potential that was lost for us Storm fans. When she tagged all of those multiple men clones for instance? that was awesome. Whirlwind some, strike the rest down.....Why did they have to screw up the most beautiful version of Storm I've ever seen in a television series?

#12 Edited by Roddy010 (5135 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

@storm_calling said:

@white_mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Objection SUSTAINED

The jury has spoken: Yost is innocent......and that series is awful for fans of Storm, Polaris, and Dust

Her series highlights are always shown in fan vids, and the make me weep for the potential that was lost for us Storm fans. When she tagged all of those multiple men clones for instance? that was awesome. Whirlwind some, strike the rest down.....Why did they have to screw up the most beautiful version of Storm I've ever seen in a television series?

Yes. Yost is innocent. : )

#14 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@white_mage said:

@storm_calling said:

@white_mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Objection SUSTAINED

I actually liked Wolverine an the X-men as a whole. Though of course Storm did have her more than horrible moments.

AN I LOVED THE ANIME I DONT GET WHY YOU GUYS DIDNT. An come on people read between the lines . Thet most likely thought Storm was to powerful compared to the others in the series, in which she was, this is most likely why they had her faint after doing something really cool. AN YOU CANT SAME THAT THE TINGS SHE DID IN THE ANIME WERNT COOL AN POWERFUL.

#15 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather a cameo from No-Girl :P

#17 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I would rather a cameo from No-Girl :P

GASP!! Why you instagaytin?

#18 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@kid_omega_prime: because he was sent by some secret crime organization to kill wolverine (whom he stabbed in the heart) as part of a favor he owes them for staying clear of his city in texas.

#19 Edited by jhazzroucher (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@white_mage said:

@storm_calling said:

@white_mage said:

@poisonfleur said:

Objection SUSTAINED

I actually liked Wolverine an the X-men as a whole. Though of course Storm did have her more than horrible moments.

AN I LOVED THE ANIME I DONT GET WHY YOU GUYS DIDNT. An come on people read between the lines . Thet most likely thought Storm was to powerful compared to the others in the series, in which she was, this is most likely why they had her faint after doing something really cool. AN YOU CANT SAME THAT THE TINGS SHE DID IN THE ANIME WERNT COOL AN POWERFUL.

I like x-men evolution more than wolverine and the x-men

#20 Posted by stormphoenix (886 posts) - - Show Bio

lol she really stopped hIm from breathIng. haha awsome pure awsome

#21 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Well yea X-men Evolution was just Marinated in Awesome Sauce LoL

#22 Posted by jhazzroucher (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

lol she really stopped hIm from breathIng. haha awsome pure awsome

indeed.