@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Storm and Spiral get into a fight. Storm is outmatched but it's close. Then at the very end her magic blows spiral away and unlocking everything she's held in all these years.

O.o I'm curious if that means her powers would start to diminish, or would Magik sense it? Would Strange get involved?

I don't see why it would have to diminish. I mean if anything it would boost her mutant powers because she really wouldn't be bound by natural laws. All hail Mystic Storm!

Magik would probably would sense it but I don't think she'll see Storm as a real threat for multiple reason. And Doc Strange is worlds away from being aware of anything.

Limbo Storm's powers were weakened, though your right it could go either way, Magil I'm curious about "time loop with Mystic Storm?", and Strange is awesome and should be like I'm going to teach you how to beat Mephisto with three words come on.

Limbo Storm's powers were tied to her age for some reason.

She could still summon some hella powerful weather. But she struggled with fine control. 2 reasons focus around spiritual harmony, and the fact that her powers do have a physical requirement...........and she was old as HELL

Really? I thought the powerful weather thing was just in her "dreamland" state?

It's one of the reasons a big a$$ blizzard took effect when she was killed.

I wonder if that would happen on our Earth? If she died would the weather go crazy? Or would nothing happen?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#252  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage: Only because she was sleeping with Panther Face Black Panther in Earth X

HA!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@PassionFlower said:

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

This has been a most fascinating conversation and I'm not saying it cuz I'm numbers whoring either.

I'd pass no judgment if you were...........my place is sealed

Actually...I was.

NUMBERS WHORE!! NUMBERS WHOOOOOOOORE!!!...............

skittles

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#254  Edited By Son Of Storm

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#255  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mercy_ said:

@White Mage: Restoring the forum lol

@Blood1991 said:

the Walking Dead

Just watched the first two seasons. Soooooo good

Yes :-)! I frakkin' LOVE. THIS.SHOW. I am so tempted to buy the graphic novel. Season 3 has been great thus far. This show and American Horror Story: Asylum on FX. If youlike the Walking Dead you will probably like this show as well (unless you have already seen it).

Nice to know we've been watching all of the same shows. Lmao, we should talk about em sometime.

As for the List

Dora Milaje: Seemed to be her most difficult fight and one of my favorite OMG moments. She was really holding her own with the bald head chicks, and this was after I seen them whip Black Widows a$$ in Civil War.

Crimson Commando: Storm pretty much curb stomped him, but considering he had the peak reflexes and whatnot of Captain America, it was still one of the best fights that showcased her h2h skills. Knife, defensive, and offensive skills altogether.

Callisto: The first one and the one in X-Treme X-men(even though Storm used her powers in the second one.) Callisto was also enhanced in that fight. But it really did show that Storm was a capable and crafty fighter against a powerful and perhaps faster opponent. And it showed that she knew how to wield a knife well.

Nighteyes: This was a really good showing of her h2h and is one of my favorites. Nighteyes is an experienced Vampire and they have enhance speed and longevity. This proved without a doubt that Storm's reflexes is somewhere on par with peak human at best and her fighting skills are up there. I like this and her fight with the sword in Curse of the Mutants.

Marrow: I wanted to rank this higher because it's an important fight. She ripped out her heart and showed that she will kill if need be. This was a really good showing of her knife skills(IE: throwing with pinpoint accuracy and fending off an enhanced mutant's speed attacks). The only reason I ranked her lower is because she is younger and less skilled than Callisto and Nighteyes. But I'd still put the fight around the even level of those.

Nightshade: A good fight with a very capable h2h fighter. I don't know much about Nightshade, but this fight confirmed that Storm got a little training from T'Challa and showed that she wasn't a chump h2h fighter in her early years as an X-man.

Khan: Storm was weakened in this fight, but I think she would have whooped him good if she was at full health. Still this was another fight that showed her capable h2h skills. Plus I do believe he curbstomped Viper, who is a skilled fighter. So he does have some merit to his fighting skill.

Khan's Harem: Again injured, but a great showing none the less.

Forge's Mutate: I can't recall this one for some reason... lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Son Of Storm said:

Storm and Spiral get into a fight. Storm is outmatched but it's close. Then at the very end her magic blows spiral away and unlocking everything she's held in all these years.

Spiral and Selene would make perfect enemies for a Storm exploring her bloodline's magic. I would like to see Storm use her magic to reach back int ot her bloodline, kind og like how Aang accesses the spirit world, and learn directly from Ashake.

@White Mage: I don't know why the hell these kind of questions pop in my mind when my a$$ is bored.

Thinking it through more and factoring her physical condition, circumstances, and the combat ability of them, I'd rank them most difficult to least:

1. Khan - I think he was was her most challenging because he was Storm's equal in practically every sense (except he was physically superior). From their combat tactics and battle strategy, and even though Storm was injured, they also matched each other blow for blow in h2h. Viper is an extensively trained and experienced martial artist and Khan beat the hell out of her with no difficulty at all.

2. Dora Milaje - I think these ladies are arguably the most skilled opponents she has faced in h2h. Considering Storm skill in combat tactics, and if she wasn't fatigued and distracted by Nehzno's poorly timed pacificism, I think she could take on a dora in a one-on-one fight and possibly win in an extremely difficult and bloody fight. I don't think she could beat 2 of them at the same time, even if she were fully rested.

3. Callisto - I wish she was used more. Callisto is a formidable fighter, stated to be skilled in virtually all forms of h2h combat, and as you mentioned, a mutant ability for tactical brilliance, so she would be a tough opponent for most X-Men depending on circumstances. She just isn't used enough to have these skills fully battle tested, even though we did get to see some impressive feats for her in the Arena story arc in XXM and in Excalibur.

4. Nighteyes - Nighteyes is obviously physcially above Storm, but I think Storm is, by a slight margin, more skilled in h2h than Nighteyes, who was trained in h2h by the samurai vamp Raizo. I think she would give Storm a pretty good fight if it went the distance. Nighteyes also went up against Lady Bullseye, who is more skilled than both she and Storm, and while I think she would have lost to her as well if the fight went the distance, she still demonstrated impressive skill with being able to evade and counter Lady Bullseye's attacks.

5. Nightshade - Tilda has extensive martial arts and acrobatics training from Superia, enough to impress Colleen Wing. She is another interesting villainess (only black female marvel villain I've seen in Marvel) who needs to get more panel time.

6. Marrow - Marrow's a good fighter, and was mentored by Callisto and has extensive combat experience. She is just too emotional though and that gets in her way.

7. Khan's Harem - Khan's most elite warriors but we didn't get to see much of anything for them save for getting beat down by Storm. I think the fight was only made difficult by their numbers and Storm's injury.

8. Crimson Commando - CC is just barely "good" for me but should be better than what we have seen of him. He is a peak human, has years of military combat training and experience, knew how to hide his mind from Betsy's telepathy and took her out with a chop to the neck. Successfully applying a nerve strike and tossing blades with precision should make him more formidable. I wouldn't rank him as your standard "street thug" cannon fodder but he's a little borderline IMO.

9. Forge's Mutate - Ultimately cannon fodder but I just liked what she did to him lol. He was obviously physcially superior to Ororo but had no skill to make that strength advantage count. She carved his a$$ up like it was Thanksgiving :-P.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling: OK, now I am seeing where Mage was having issues with the list. You make some really great points and now I am thinking my ranking is off -__-...

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30: I think we were ranking them in a different perspective. My list went more towards the skills that she showcased in her fight and how skilled her opponents were, while your question seemed to gear more towards how difficult Storm's opponents were to overcome in her fight with them. I think I overall agree with your list if I were judging my ranking in this fashion though.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling: But reading both takes I like your approach better :-P. I was just surprised as I was thinking about it earlier but when you compare characters like Storm, who are typically the energy powerhouses of a team vs your melee fighters, she has a pretty extensive history in h2h without even throwing in what she has done to common street thugs and her sparring and training under Achmed.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling: But reading both takes I like your approach better :-P. I was just surprised as I was thinking about it earlier but when you compare characters like Storm, who are typically the energy powerhouses of a team vs your melee fighters, she has a pretty extensive history in h2h without even throwing in what she has done to common street thugs and her sparring and training under Achmed.

Great point, and it's something that is often underestimated in the battle forums. It would be great to bring back the h2h skills thread and archive this for future generations to learn about. Storm has so many branches that she can go down and be very dominant in.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#261  Edited By poisonfleur

@Mercy_ said:

@Blood1991 said:

the Walking Dead

Omg-- me too! I <3 Glen!

Can't wait til season 3 is on Netflix.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By poisonfleur

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Blood1991 said:

the Walking Dead

Yes :-)! I frakkin' LOVE. THIS.SHOW. I am so tempted to buy the graphic novel. Season 3 has been great thus far. This show and American Horror Story: Asylum on FX. If youlike the Walking Dead you will probably like this show as well (unless you have already seen it).

Nice to know we've been watching all of the same shows. Lmao, we should talk about em sometime.

As for the List

Dora Milaje: Seemed to be her most difficult fight and one of my favorite OMG moments. She was really holding her own with the bald head chicks, and this was after I seen them whip Black Widows a$$ in Civil War.

I don't know where to start. That whole sentence was hysterically funny.

And Yes Black Widow got mollywhoped by the DM. Weren't the DM killed sometime later after worlds apart?

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#263  Edited By jubilee042

WOw I have been gone for some time but I never expected this to happen...........

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By PassionFlower

@poisonfleur said:

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Blood1991 said:

the Walking Dead

As for the List

I don't know where to start. That whole sentence was hysterically funny.

And Yes Black Widow got mollywhoped by the DM. Weren't the DM killed sometime later after worlds apart?

One of the Dora's was killed by Doom but they are an army. Her fight with them was pretty epic you know they wanted a piece of her for a long time .

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Spiral and Selene would make perfect enemies for a Storm exploring her bloodline's magic. I would like to see Storm use her magic to reach back int ot her bloodline, kind og like how Aang accesses the spirit world, and learn directly from Ashake.

@White Mage: I don't know why the hell these kind of questions pop in my mind when my a$$ is bored.

Thinking it through more and factoring her physical condition, circumstances, and the combat ability of them, I'd rank them most difficult to least:

1. Khan - I think he was was her most challenging because he was Storm's equal in practically every sense (except he was physically superior). From their combat tactics and battle strategy, and even though Storm was injured, they also matched each other blow for blow in h2h. Viper is an extensively trained and experienced martial artist and Khan beat the hell out of her with no difficulty at all.

2. Dora Milaje - I think these ladies are arguably the most skilled opponents she has faced in h2h. Considering Storm skill in combat tactics, and if she wasn't fatigued and distracted by Nehzno's poorly timed pacificism, I think she could take on a dora in a one-on-one fight and possibly win in an extremely difficult and bloody fight. I don't think she could beat 2 of them at the same time, even if she were fully rested.

3. Callisto - I wish she was used more. Callisto is a formidable fighter, stated to be skilled in virtually all forms of h2h combat, and as you mentioned, a mutant ability for tactical brilliance, so she would be a tough opponent for most X-Men depending on circumstances. She just isn't used enough to have these skills fully battle tested, even though we did get to see some impressive feats for her in the Arena story arc in XXM and in Excalibur.

4. Nighteyes - Nighteyes is obviously physcially above Storm, but I think Storm is, by a slight margin, more skilled in h2h than Nighteyes, who was trained in h2h by the samurai vamp Raizo. I think she would give Storm a pretty good fight if it went the distance. Nighteyes also went up against Lady Bullseye, who is more skilled than both she and Storm, and while I think she would have lost to her as well if the fight went the distance, she still demonstrated impressive skill with being able to evade and counter Lady Bullseye's attacks.

5. Nightshade - Tilda has extensive martial arts and acrobatics training from Superia, enough to impress Colleen Wing. She is another interesting villainess (only black female marvel villain I've seen in Marvel) who needs to get more panel time.

6. Marrow - Marrow's a good fighter, and was mentored by Callisto and has extensive combat experience. She is just too emotional though and that gets in her way.

7. Khan's Harem - Khan's most elite warriors but we didn't get to see much of anything for them save for getting beat down by Storm. I think the fight was only made difficult by their numbers and Storm's injury.

8. Crimson Commando - CC is just barely "good" for me but should be better than what we have seen of him. He is a peak human, has years of military combat training and experience, knew how to hide his mind from Betsy's telepathy and took her out with a chop to the neck. Successfully applying a nerve strike and tossing blades with precision should make him more formidable. I wouldn't rank him as your standard "street thug" cannon fodder but he's a little borderline IMO.

9. Forge's Mutate - Ultimately cannon fodder but I just liked what she did to him lol. He was obviously physcially superior to Ororo but had no skill to make that strength advantage count. She carved his a$$ up like it was Thanksgiving :-P.

These are my thought exactly!! Nightshade was a good fight, but I don't know anything about the chick. Crimson Commando was just there, and Forge's mutate CLEARLY was physically enhanced, so I give her props for that, but they don't really hold a major candle to her fights with Khan, The Dora Milaje, or her fight with Callisto.....

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jubilee042 said:

WOw I have been gone for some time but I never expected this to happen...........

I've been here a long time, and I still didn't expect this to happen.lol

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By UltraBiel

I swear I'm not gonna write a lot of stupid replys just to appear as one of the top posters of the fórum.

Muahahahaha Of course I will!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@UltraBiel said:

I swear I'm not gonna write a lot of stupid replys just to appear as one of the top posters of the fórum.

poisonfleur's spot is clearly available for the taking

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@UltraBiel: Though we all have genuinely tried our best to stay on topic.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@UltraBiel said:

Excuse Me!?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By poisonfleur

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@UltraBiel said:

Excuse Me!?

Excuse Me!?????

I know you did NOT just put me on blast like that in this naked @$$ Storm forum!

LOL

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By PassionFlower

Whoa! Don't slip up or get got! (Why not man?)

I'm comin for that number one spot! (Alright)

Rappers swearin they on top! (Nuh uh, uh uh)

But I'm comin' for they number one spot! (Alright man)

Scheme scheme, plot plot (say WHAT?)

I'm comin for that number one spot! (Woo, hey)

Keep it goin it won't stop! (What you doin man?)

I'm comin for that number one spot!

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By poisonfleur

White Mage's spot is clearly available for the taking-- and by 'for the taking'.. I mean ' for my taking'

;D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Go Storm! She is the best~!

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By poisonfleur

(Btw No offense White Mage~!

You know I love you!! ;D)

Btw has there been anyyyyyyyyyyy new news??

All these new mutants about and nothing new yet?

Guess Storm has to get situated at the institution first.

Wishful thinking... But wouldn't it be awesome if she was headmistress instead of Kitty?? ( I mean c'mon now.. Kitty and Emma have been headmistress before Storm... that's kinda whack..)

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By PassionFlower

I'm not even going to try to wrap my mind around her running with the killers by night and teaching the kiddies by day anymore. Not like she could have been doing something else like I don't know leading her own Avengers team instead of Havok.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

White Mage's spot is clearly available for the taking-- and by 'for the taking'.. I mean ' for my taking'

;D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Go Storm! She is the best~!

Oh.......hunny..........You had 95 posts to go BEFORE I made this one........dreams should be achievable.lol

@PassionFlower said:

I'm not even going to try to wrap my mind around her running with the killers by night and teaching the kiddies by day anymore. Not like she could have been doing something else like I don't know leading her own Avengers team instead of Havok.

She did it since the day she was introduced, since Wolverine's hairy a$$ was on the team when she joined. I really don't see them killing people......but if they do, I'm desperate to know why

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

(Btw No offense White Mage~!

You know I love you!! ;D)

Btw has there been anyyyyyyyyyyy new news??

All these new mutants about and nothing new yet?

Guess Storm has to get situated at the institution first.

Wishful thinking... But wouldn't it be awesome if she was headmistress instead of Kitty?? ( I mean c'mon now.. Kitty and Emma have been headmistress before Storm... that's kinda whack..)

There's going to be an X-Men fight possibly. And Cyclops' team found ANOTHER mutant that can control time

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#278  Edited By Blood1991

Like hell I'm giving you people number 2. Me and Mage talked about nothing for 5 pages for our right.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Blood1991

Since we could use a topic does anyone think Storm and Psylocke are going to have their moment in Peck's X-Men or somewhere else?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

Like hell I'm giving you people number 2. Me and Mage talked about nothing for 5 pages for our right.

Thank you

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

Since we could use a topic does anyone think Storm and Psylocke are going to have their moment in Peck's X-Men or somewhere else?

It would make more sense for it to happen in X-Men

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

It would make more sense for it to happen in X-Men

Yeah I guess it would, but now I wanna know how that will cross into them in Uncanny X-Force.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Blood1991

Another topic, do you guys think she will lose her hair in WATX. or in another title?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#284  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Blood1991 said:

Another topic, do you guys think she will lose her hair in WATX. or in another title?

I doubt it will be in WATX....That's a little to tame of a title for her to start off her new attitude in.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Blood1991

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

I doubt it will be in WATX....That's a little to tame of a title for her to start off her new attitude in.

As long as she sports it there I'll be happy. It would be weird for her to have hair in one and not the other O.o

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

As long as she sports it there I'll be happy. It would be weird for her to have hair in one and not the other O.o

Yeah, I'ma need them to remain consistent

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Mohawk FTW

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Storm Calling

@PassionFlower said:

Humphries already confirmed awhile back that the UXF team will be different, especially considering they have Storm on the team. So it's very doubtful that it'll be some sort of extreme assassin squad like the other one.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Storm Calling

@Blood1991 said:

It was confirmed somewhere down the line that the look would appear in another title. I think they should convert the look over into W&TX. It needs to be her official new look.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Blood1991

@Storm Calling said:

@PassionFlower said:

Humphries already confirmed awhile back that the UXF team will be different, especially considering they have Storm on the team. So it's very doubtful that it'll be some sort of extreme assassin squad like the other one.

The team name is pretty discouraging though....

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Blood1991

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

It was confirmed somewhere down the line that the look would appear in another title. I think they should convert the look over into W&TX. It needs to be her official new look.

Coolio I'm looking forward to seeing how that is handled.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

I supppooooort thiiiiiiiiiis!!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

Fabulously, I'm sure. All I need to see is a panel change...........I don't care how they do it, they just need to do it.lol

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

Fabulously, I'm sure. All I need to see is a panel change...........I don't care how they do it, they just need to do it.lol

I care how they do it. I want it to be epic and symbolic. Not just her walking out the bathroom one day with a mohawk lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

I care how they do it. I want it to be epic and symbolic. Not just her walking out the bathroom one day with a mohawk lol

Well the primary change sure! But the "conversion" change for the other comics she appears in? I don't need no excuses lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Still one of the most refreshing designs to be seen in Marvel

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

Well the primary change sure! But the "conversion" change for the other comics she appears in? I don't need no excuses lol

Oh well yeah I'm fine with her just showing up with her epic battle dress thing.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage said:

All of them were great. Even Puck looks cool.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

Oh well yeah I'm fine with her just showing up with her epic battle dress thing.

Those words make me smile

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

All of them were great. Even Puck looks cool.

I paid so little attention to the rest that I actually forgot that they all look impressively better