#201 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991: babble babble rabble rabble rabble

Lol we could at least attempt XD

Bendis's Storm in All New X-Men wasn't ideal, but I liked her role in the book.

Babble Rabble?

She had a role!! :)

Yes she did, and it wasn't to be a token black Avenger "I was afraid of what he might do" it turns out he can give her meaningful lines and chose not to.

I hate it when they do that

#202 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

Babble Rabble?

Yes she did, and it wasn't to be a token black Avenger "I was afraid of what he might do" it turns out he can give her meaningful lines and chose not to.

A.K.A. Schism

#203 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

Babble Rabble?

A.K.A. Schism

Schism was irritating as hell, that whole era was irritating as hell.

#204 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

Babble Rabble?

A.K.A. Schism

Schism was irritating as hell, that whole era was irritating as hell.

She should've been the star.......................period

#205 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

My commentary will be paused for a moment..............I'ma be back probably tomorrow.................I ain't scurred of someone bumping me out of my spot though.lol

#206 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Blood1991: Agreed. I am annoyed by the prospect of him challenging her. Now I want to see her put him in his place. Getting the extreme undermining from Colossus, though I understand his point of view, was enough. From Angel? She should kick his a$$ off the team and send him back to school to replace Toad as the janitor. He is mistaking Storm's maternal side for weakness, and then ya get >:-)...

LMAO, one of my favorite scenes of that series. The other one is when she yells him up in the middle of the night and tells him to wipe the pee off the toilet seat. lol

I also agree about Angel. Storm should be the one to slap some sense into him anyway.

#207 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Blood1991: Agreed. I am annoyed by the prospect of him challenging her. Now I want to see her put him in his place. Getting the extreme undermining from Colossus, though I understand his point of view, was enough. From Angel? She should kick his a$$ off the team and send him back to school to replace Toad as the janitor. He is mistaking Storm's maternal side for weakness, and then ya get >:-)...

LMAO, one of my favorite scenes of that series. The other one is when she yells him up in the middle of the night and tells him to wipe the pee off the toilet seat. lol

I also agree about Angel. Storm should be the one to slap some sense into him anyway.

I would rather see Psylocke do it lol.

#208 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Storm Calling said: I would rather see Psylocke do it lol.

Well, considering the fact that she already had to do the same to her little brother, I think Psylocke would be a bit more appropriate.

Have you got into the Marvel Heroes beta yet? lol

#209 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

Well, considering the fact that she already had to do the same to her little brother, I think Psylocke would be a bit more appropriate.

No :( and I am very disappointed about it.

#210 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

No :( and I am very disappointed about it.

Damn, lol. Can't believe none of us made it into the beta. I thought we signed up pretty early. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait for an open beta. Has anyone posted any of her alternate costumes on these forums?

#211 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling said:

@Blood1991 said:

It would totally be like Xander taking up for Buffy when all them other hoes started doubting her......I'd love to see Psylocke check Angel

#212 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Gelatin

#213 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@White Mage: Restoring the forum lol

@Blood1991 said:

the Walking Dead

Just watched the first two seasons. Soooooo good

Yes :-)! I frakkin' LOVE. THIS.SHOW. I am so tempted to buy the graphic novel. Season 3 has been great thus far. This show and American Horror Story: Asylum on FX. If youlike the Walking Dead you will probably like this show as well (unless you have already seen it).

#214 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Blood1991 said:

the Walking Dead

Yes :-)! I frakkin' LOVE. THIS.SHOW. I am so tempted to buy the graphic novel. Season 3 has been great thus far. This show and American Horror Story: Asylum on FX. If youlike the Walking Dead you will probably like this show as well (unless you have already seen it).

I'm totally watching this conversation take place!

#215 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Letter "T"

#216 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Calling: Lol...I loved this show. One of my favorite characters was his racist a$$ school principal. She was funny. Oh, and I liked all of the threats of the a$$-whipppins he was gonna get from his mama. ("I will slap yo' name out the phone book"...."I will slap the caps of yo' knees"..."I will slap into another race" lol...). <sighs> Reminds me of my mama.

@White Mage said:

Letter "T"

Lol...I just finished reading your conversation with Blood. Ya'll have definitely secured the top poster spots (good job :-D) lol.

#217 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Blood1991 said:

the Walking Dead

The condemims aren't to expensive on amazon and the comic is in fact better then the show "and waaay more graphic" The whole series is fantastic.

#218 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: @Storm Calling: @White Mage: Since ya'll know I love when Storm punches people in the face :-), from the most challenging to the least difficult opponents, how would you rank the following people she has fought in combat and why?

Crimson Commando

Nighteyes

Nightshade

Callisto

Khan

Dora Milaje

Marrow

Forge's Mutate

Khan's Harem

#219 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling: Lol...I loved this show. One of my favorite characters was his racist a$$ school principal. She was funny. Oh, and I liked all of the threats of the a$$-whipppins he was gonna get from his mama. ("I will slap yo' name out the phone book"...."I will slap the caps of yo' knees"..."I will slap into another race" lol...). <sighs> Reminds me of my mama.

@White Mage said:

Letter "T"

Lol...I just finished reading your conversation with Blood. Ya'll have definitely secured the top poster spots (good job :-D) lol.

My crown has diamonds

#220 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Blood1991: @Storm Calling: @White Mage: Since ya'll know I love when Storm punches people in the face :-), from the most challenging to the least difficult opponents, how would you rank the following people she has fought in combat and why?

Crimson Commando

Nighteyes

Nightshade

Callisto

Khan

Dora Milaje

Marrow

Forge's Mutate

Khan's Harem

On what kind of scale? I already know I'm rating the Dora Mialje highly, because that was a CHALLENGE

#221 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9995 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Just in order of who you thought was the most challenging for Storm and what made him/her/them challenging for her (i.e. - physicality, speed, skill, tactical ability, intellect, etc.).

@Blood1991: Nice :-). Then I will most likely end up getting 'em.

#222 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Crimson Commando

Nighteyes

Nightshade

Callisto

Khan

Dora Milaje

Marrow

Forge's Mutate

Khan's Harem

9. Nightshade- Tru dat

8. Nighteyes- Whooping some Vamp ass

7. Crimson Commando- Loved her fight with him, really showed off her skills

6. Forges Mutate- Everything between her and Forge is kinda wacky...

5. Khan's Harem- Jerry! Jerry!

4. Marrow- It was slightly anti climactic, but I have to give Ororo props for her understanding of anatomy.

3. Khan- The banter and the challenge made this enjoyable

2. Dora Milaje- This was her most impressive display of H2H

1. Callisto- She had the plague and kicked her ass, it was one of her best moments period.

0. Black Panther- Lol forgot about him. She and him have gone back and forth a few times and she has shown some impressive displays in their bouts.

#223 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: I totally messed up on my list

#224 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya Ya!

#225 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Crimson Commando

Nighteyes

Nightshade

Callisto

Khan

Dora Milaje

Marrow

Forge's Mutate

Khan's Harem

9. Nightshade- Tru dat

8. Nighteyes- Whooping some Vamp ass

7. Crimson Commando- Loved her fight with him, really showed off her skills

6. Forges Mutate- Everything between her and Forge is kinda wacky...

5. Khan's Harem- Jerry! Jerry!

4. Marrow- It was slightly anti climactic, but I have to give Ororo props for her understanding of anatomy.

3. Khan- The banter and the challenge made this enjoyable

2. Dora Milaje- This was her most impressive display of H2H

1. Callisto- She had the plague and kicked her ass, it was one of her best moments period.

0. Black Panther- Lol forgot about him. She and him have gone back and forth a few times and she has shown some impressive displays in their bouts.

Nice break down. And adding BP. Ororo going HAM on him was fun. Lol at the bold...

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: I totally messed up on my list

This list should be easy for ya. YOu know about Ororo's "feline" side...

#226 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (9995 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: Ah...just saw your list in my In Box. Interesting ranking.

#227 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Spiral get into a fight. Storm is outmatched but it's close. Then at the very end her magic blows spiral away and unlocking everything she's held in all these years.

#228 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Ah...just saw your list in my In Box. Interesting ranking.

I was judging fighter skill, without taking into account her physical state during all of her fights.lol

#229 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Banana Hammock

#230 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son Of Storm said:

Storm and Spiral get into a fight. Storm is outmatched but it's close. Then at the very end her magic blows spiral away and unlocking everything she's held in all these years.

O.o I'm curious if that means her powers would start to diminish, or would Magik sense it? Would Strange get involved?

#231 Edited by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

O.o I'm curious if that means her powers would start to diminish, or would Magik sense it? Would Strange get involved?

I don't see why it would have to diminish. I mean if anything it would boost her mutant powers because she really wouldn't be bound by natural laws. All hail Mystic Storm!

Magik would probably would sense it but I don't think she'll see Storm as a real threat for multiple reason. And Doc Strange is worlds away from being aware of anything.

#232 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

I don't see why it would have to diminish. I mean if anything it would boost her mutant powers because she really wouldn't be bound by natural laws. All hail Mystic Storm!

Magik would probably would sense it but I don't think she'll see Storm as a real threat for multiple reason. And Doc Strange is worlds away from being aware of anything.

Limbo Storm's powers were weakened, though your right it could go either way, Magil I'm curious about "time loop with Mystic Storm?", and Strange is awesome and should be like I'm going to teach you how to beat Mephisto with three words come on.

#233 Posted by Storm Calling (3542 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Yep, the mom was my favorite. I was watching an episode the other day where Tanya didn't want to eat her sausage, so the mom kept making her eat the same thing every night. lol She was a brilliant character. I still remember her as Pam from the Martin show though. lol

The racist teacher was funny as well.

#234 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son Of Storm said:

Then at the very end her magic blows spiral away and unlocking everything she's held in all these years.

Like a life long fart

#235 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Classless

#236 Edited by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Limbo Storm's powers were weakened, though your right it could go either way, Magil I'm curious about "time loop with Mystic Storm?", and Strange is awesome and should be like I'm going to teach you how to beat Mephisto with three words come on.

Limbo Storm's powers were tied to her age for some reason. Guess they needed a plot point for them to get her and Magik together.

.......Oh god. Can you imagine? Storm beating Mephisto?! Some people would have a field day!

#237 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Limbo Storm's powers were tied to her age for some reason. Guess they needed a plot point for them to get her and Magik together.

.......Oh god. Can you imagine? Storm beating Mephisto?! Some people would have a field day!

This place would crumble to ruins. Between the fanboyism, the hate, and the utter confusion the site would just lock down lol

#238 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

This place would crumble to ruins. Between the fanboyism, the hate, and the utter confusion the site would just lock down lol

Then she would just use her new powers to unlock the site :)

#239 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been a most fascinating conversation and I'm not saying it cuz I'm numbers whoring either.

#240 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Limbo Storm's powers were tied to her age for some reason.

She could still summon some hella powerful weather. But she struggled with fine control. 2 reasons focus around spiritual harmony, and the fact that her powers do have a physical requirement...........and she was old as HELL

#241 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

This has been a most fascinating conversation and I'm not saying it cuz I'm numbers whoring either.

Lol I number whored alot "pretty sure my Mama wouldn't approve". Meet the Storm fans when we have nothing relevant to discuss.

#242 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

She could still summon some hella powerful weather. But she struggled with fine control. 2 reasons focus around spiritual harmony, and the fact that her powers do have a physical requirement...........and she was old as HELL

Which was also odd. In alot of realities Storm doesn't age or transcends a pure physical body.

#243 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Which was also odd. In alot of realities Storm doesn't age or transcends a pure physical body.

I doubt that would happen in 616......bastards.

#244 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@PassionFlower said:

I'd pass no judgment if you were...........my place is sealed

#245 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Really? I thought the powerful weather thing was just in her "dreamland" state?

#246 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

In her defense, she probably wanted to die

#247 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@PassionFlower said:

I'd pass no judgment if you were...........my place is sealed

Actually...I was.

#248 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son Of Storm said:

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Blood1991 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

Really? I thought the powerful weather thing was just in her "dreamland" state?

It's one of the reasons a big a$$ blizzard took effect when she was killed.

#249 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage: Only because she was sleeping with Panther Face Black Panther in Earth X

#250 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@PassionFlower said:

Lol I number whored alot "pretty sure my Mama wouldn't approve". Meet the Storm fans when we have nothing relevant to discuss.

Thanks for not judging me :)