Storm discussion

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@peerlessone: I don't mind the phoenix I just like the fact she is now cosmic threat. :-) Or could be don't know just yet. If only she will SUMBIT!!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: I hope we see her "submit" to the Vortex at least for a while. The look is a bit too "phoenixy". But, it does evoke the Doom Storm look. Perhaps her energy signature would change colors to blue in other instances.

I also wonder is the full potential storm includes her mystic potential as well. She would literally be a cosmic threat on a galactic scale.

I would love to see her mystical potential explored. I think the BV only reflects Storm's full elemental potential. Part of me would like to see her submit so she could use the power to help defeat the corrupted X-Men/GotG, but part of also likes that she has shown the will to resist it right form the start and was strong throughout.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

OMG STORM FOUGHT GAMORA RECENTLY! I WAS ALLLLLL ABOUT IT~! LOVE THEM BOTH!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10354  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur said:

OMG STORM FOUGHT GAMORA RECENTLY! I WAS ALLLLLL ABOUT IT~! LOVE THEM BOTH!

haha yeah it was a pretty cool moment to see. Gamora's BV look is pretty bad-a$$ and I love that she can pull all kinds of weapons out of her cape, and I liked that Ororo took advantage of that.

PeerlessOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: @stormphoenix: It would be fantastic if she could submit as well. I think it would also be a chance to display one of her greatest powers--her indomitable will. She could submit to the Black Vortex and then reject its corruption. Remember she resisted Dracula's curse too!!

She housed an avatar of Eternity. Someone with that willpower could very well resist the intoxicating power of the vortex.

I actually think both she and Carol Danvers will end up submitting. But, I think Storm would ultimately resist the call of the Vortex and save the day.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@peerlessone: I don't mind the phoenix I just like the fact she is now cosmic threat. :-) Or could be don't know just yet. If only she will SUMBIT!!

I understand. And for me, Storm is a cosmic threat. :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peerlessone: What I would like is for her to sumbit then reject the will of the vortex then she be able to stay in the form and if she can and wants turn it on and off whenever she likes.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peerlessone: What I would like is for her to sumbit then reject the will of the vortex then she be able to stay in the form and if she can and wants turn it on and off whenever she likes.

I would like Storm to fight against 5 or more vortex-powered characters and they were lucky to push Storm to the Vortex and also become vortex-powered. Storm at first felt her powers increased but due to her indomitable will, was able to take out the vortex energy within her. Then Storm using all of her powers, destroys the Vortex.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I guess so but I think it would be better if she was pushed to that point where she knows and relizes she is going to have to go cosmic on these punks LOL. I see it like this she talks to herself "Ok I can't stop them like this the Black Vortex has shown me what i'm really capable of, but I already knew I hold that kinda power. I never used it because of the safety of my team How can I stop them!? GODDESS!....I have no choice i'm TIRED OF HOLDING BACK!! they wanna see cosmic power? it's time I showed them what Power I Really Have!!!" And then BAM she turns into the figure the vortex showed her WITHOUT using it's power or influence. What you guys think?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I guess so but I think it would be better if she was pushed to that point where she knows and relizes she is going to have to go cosmic on these punks LOL. I see it like this she talks to herself "Ok I can't stop them like this the Black Vortex has shown me what i'm really capable of, but I already knew I hold that kinda power. I never used it because of the safety of my team How can I stop them!? GODDESS!....I have no choice i'm TIRED OF HOLDING BACK!! they wanna see cosmic power? it's time I showed them what Power I Really Have!!!" And then BAM she turns into the figure the vortex showed her WITHOUT using it's power or influence. What you guys think?

If she surrenders to the Vortex, the fight will be one-sided. So I prefer a regular Storm who transforms into Rogue Storm and beat them all.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I didn't say that she would I said use that power without the influence

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be pretty epic. An energy form she could go in and out of at will that has planetary+ destuctive capabilility :-D. I doubt they would make Ororo that powerful though, but it would be cool to see if exposure to the BV opens up the door to her omega potential being fully realized (I want her to walk through it on own though...no repeat of the PF or Death Seed type of developmental approach).

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I didn't say that she would I said use that power without the influence

Oh. Then I would agree with you. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fellow Storm fans, please vote and put Storm on the top spot here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/comicvine-top-heroes-villains-2015-1640914/?page=1

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm fans, please vote for Storm here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/who-is-the-most-beautiful-woman-in-comics-1590281/#76

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Did Amazing X-men Annual #1 ever make it to TPB? Or did Marvel just skip on over that great Storm story?

I don't see how they could. It was an awesome book!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Amazing X-men Annual #1 ever make it to TPB? Or did Marvel just skip on over that great Storm story?

I don't see how they could. It was an awesome book!

Good question. I'll try to look for the answer.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fellow Storm fans, please tweet that the Storm #9 cover is awesome , and add the hashtag #CVCovers. Or you may just retweet my tweet here: https://twitter.com/RoucherMunroe/status/578354456284114946

PeerlessOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm mentions in issue #9 that she has a "sensitivity" to magic. What does that portend? Will this "sensitivity be explored further soon? I have no memory of her ever mentioning that before?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm mentions in issue #9 that she has a "sensitivity" to magic. What does that portend? Will this "sensitivity be explored further soon? I have no memory of her ever mentioning that before?

Probably because magic may create a different color when she sees patterns of energies/

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Dragonball Z Storm

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10374  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I have a question. IF Storm switched universes with wonder woman would storm be in a relationship with superman?( Just wondering)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question. IF Storm switched universes with wonder woman would storm be in a relationship with superman?( Just wondering)

I think so.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm vol 1 make it rain digital for only $2.99 @ googleplay.com. Collecting Storm #1-5. I don't know when it will last though.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Dragonball Z Storm

i see... Storm + Princess Jasmine = DBZ or Disney Princess Collection Storm.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:
No Caption Provided

Dragonball Z Storm

i see... Storm + Princess Jasmine = DBZ or Disney Princess Collection Storm.

I believe it's because of the pants.

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10380  Edited By jhazzroucher
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ride the Lightning by Christopher Willingham

Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey storm ppl O:-)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Good feeling great actually. Just hiding in the background for a while. But I'm here now :-D .

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Good feeling great actually. Just hiding in the background for a while. But I'm here now :-D .

Please don't leave again!

Anyway, we're still uncertain if there will be Storm #12 or not.

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: I hope it continues even when the series didn't do too good in sales.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think they should continue her solo series. this the only series that we get to see storm experience her heritage, and more. this should lead to her to unlock her magic abilities.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maaask12 said:

i think they should continue her solo series. this the only series that we get to see storm experience her heritage, and more. this should lead to her to unlock her magic abilities.

I prefer a reboot. Like end her current ongoing solo to 11th issue and then we get another ongoing solo for Storm.

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: that as well. Now that they gave storm her on solo series, they should go in more detail about her heritage. and give us more excitement.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maaask12 said:

@jhazzroucher: that as well. Now that they gave storm her on solo series, they should go in more detail about her heritage. and give us more excitement.

I love the sound of it! Oh yeah! :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An homage to Storm #8: https://twitter.com/S_Hero4Hire/status/586013344034787328

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:) storm one of the best

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10395  Edited By jhazzroucher

@stormweatherwitchgoddessqueenx said:

:) storm one of the best

Not one of the best. She is the BEST! :)

Oh! and Storm is in the cover of Groot #2. At least she's on the cover. :)

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's also on this awesome cover art

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loving the Storm and Spider-man interaction. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those interested Greg Pak has an X-Position interview on CBR. Our questions have to be in no later than tomorrow evening:

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?39719-Submit-Your-X-Position-Questions-for-Greg-Pak