Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7501  Edited By stormchild1997

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher@passionflower: three new powers i think should be added to storms powerset

1) enhanced reflexes ( since magneto can use his powers to enhance his physical attributes i dont see why she couldn't) she could easily use the energy from her mutant metabolism to enhance herself

2) total immunity to extreme tempertures ( the galactic core feat) the way things were she looked fine other than passing out from a lack of oxygen

3) the ability to go unaided in space (galactic core feat again) this is a completely new idea i was thinking if it would be cool if when in space her powers actually draw oxygen in whatever form it exists in space as to her immidiate vicinity and transform it into a state that can be easily breathed in by her :)

1. I believe she has been able to do that like she uses her lightning to strike herself so she can regain stamina. The ability to absorb and manipulate any forms of energy.

2. To be specific, make her invulnerable/impervious to lightning or any form of electricity, aware or unaware.

3. I prefer her body to adjust instantly that allows her to breathe in space.

1) stamina = endurance meaning she can go on longer not meaning she can boost her reaction time it just meant she recharged herself..

2) yeah i said that earlier when i asked why she couldn't absorb magneto's lightning but he could his ^ adressing the above point by using it she could boost her reflexes and speed a little also like i said she looked perfectly fine in space minus the lack of oxygen...meaning the cold probably didn't have or had little to no effect on her whatsoever

3) doesn't make sense given her powerset honestly , she'd just be another superman..hulk came to mind when you said this ( i think i read somewhere he has some sort of gland that produces oxygen)..storm is still human so my way seems more logical than her instantly adapting and breathing in space which also supports what i said ( where she gathered stray hydrogen and pulled it into a sphere) it could be done with her powers but i would like it to be an unconscious act on her part , lets say she were in space again with the team and they were attacked and she was sucked out the ship through a hole in the wall and everyone is screaming in fear that she might be dead and they exclaim upon seeing her alive and well...and beast would deduce that just how she gathered stray hydrogen her powers were subconsciously drawing stray oxygen from a great range to her immidiate vicinity and converting it into a form that could be breathed by her...

4) i was also wondering about her temp control...if she cant raise or lower the temperatures to more extreme than what is found on earth well in space her temp control should be near absolute since the hottest place in the universe is the core(s) of black holes and supernovas and the coldest place is bernards loop ..which is 1degree above absolute zero i dont see why she couldn't drop someone or somethings body tempreature to ABSOLUTE ZERO while in space....

and can someone pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee tell me what happened to white mage?...i miss his hilarious comments and ish -_-

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher@passionflower: three new powers i think should be added to storms powerset

1) enhanced reflexes ( since magneto can use his powers to enhance his physical attributes i dont see why she couldn't) she could easily use the energy from her mutant metabolism to enhance herself

2) total immunity to extreme tempertures ( the galactic core feat) the way things were she looked fine other than passing out from a lack of oxygen

3) the ability to go unaided in space (galactic core feat again) this is a completely new idea i was thinking if it would be cool if when in space her powers actually draw oxygen in whatever form it exists in space as to her immidiate vicinity and transform it into a state that can be easily breathed in by her :)

1. I believe she has been able to do that like she uses her lightning to strike herself so she can regain stamina. The ability to absorb and manipulate any forms of energy.

2. To be specific, make her invulnerable/impervious to lightning or any form of electricity, aware or unaware.

3. I prefer her body to adjust instantly that allows her to breathe in space.

1) stamina = endurance meaning she can go on longer not meaning she can boost her reaction time it just meant she recharged herself..

2) yeah i said that earlier when i asked why she couldn't absorb magneto's lightning but he could his ^ adressing the above point by using it she could boost her reflexes and speed a little also like i said she looked perfectly fine in space minus the lack of oxygen...meaning the cold probably didn't have or had little to no effect on her whatsoever

3) doesn't make sense given her powerset honestly , she'd just be another superman..hulk came to mind when you said this ( i think i read somewhere he has some sort of gland that produces oxygen)..storm is still human so my way seems more logical than her instantly adapting and breathing in space which also supports what i said ( where she gathered stray hydrogen and pulled it into a sphere) it could be done with her powers but i would like it to be an unconscious act on her part , lets say she were in space again with the team and they were attacked and she was sucked out the ship through a hole in the wall and everyone is screaming in fear that she might be dead and they exclaim upon seeing her alive and well...and beast would deduce that just how she gathered stray hydrogen her powers were subconsciously drawing stray oxygen from a great range to her immidiate vicinity and converting it into a form that could be breathed by her...

4) i was also wondering about her temp control...if she cant raise or lower the temperatures to more extreme than what is found on earth well in space her temp control should be near absolute since the hottest place in the universe is the core(s) of black holes and supernovas and the coldest place is bernards loop ..which is 1degree above absolute zero i dont see why she couldn't drop someone or somethings body tempreature to ABSOLUTE ZERO while in space....

and can someone pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee tell me what happened to white mage?...i miss his hilarious comments and ish -_-

1. I see. ok.

2. Indeed. I'm tired of seeing Storm being hurt by electricity or lightning.

3. It's believable. She is a mutant.

4. White Mage? I beat him. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good day to to Ororo Munroe fans! : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7504  Edited By stormchild1997

lol noooooooooooooo tis not a good day x_X tell me what you did to mage or else! lol :P...i saw this video today about the x-men screwups and the guy was wondering how the people saw the energy field from magnetos machine but not notice storm's lightning...XD...that moment when bryan singer made jack the giant slayer better than x-men

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

lol noooooooooooooo tis not a good day x_X tell me what you did to mage or else! lol :P...i saw this video today about the x-men screwups and the guy was wondering how the people saw the energy field from magnetos machine but not notice storm's lightning...XD...that moment when bryan singer made jack the giant slayer better than x-men

It was just a joke! White Mage is kinda busy these days. Maybe he's in love. : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

It was just a joke! White Mage is kinda busy these days. Maybe he's in love. : )

lool i know jhazz :P

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7507  Edited By jhazzroucher

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

lool i know jhazz :P

I gotta go now fellow myrmidon of Ororo Munroe. : )

Have a great day! : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

this happened in the paper last week

did you know gambit is older than storm?????

which paper did you find this? any link?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7510  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm is awesome! : )

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

...This thread is the epitome of why I dislike Storm as a character. No other character, not even those I dislike more than Storm have been disliked by me for their fans alone.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

...This thread is the epitome of why I dislike Storm as a character. No other character, not even those I dislike more than Storm have been disliked by me for their fans alone.

Immaturity.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7513  Edited By stormchild1997

@jhazzroucher said:

@lvenger said:

Immaturity.

i dislike starfire but you don't see me going around posting in starfire threads saying i don't like her....

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Storm Calling and THUNDERBOLT30?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@jhazzroucher said:

@lvenger said:

Immaturity.

i dislike starfire but you don't see me going around posting in starfire threads saying i don't like her....

Awwwh but Starfire and Poison Ivy are my 2 favorite DC girls!

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@lvenger said:

Immaturity.

lol honestly i prefer raven to starfire...and i will always love ivy , i like mutants with elemental abilities or abilities that affect nature..magma....storm and mera are my favourite elementals and ivy....well i don't know what her power is called but is cool cuz i absolutely love plants :D

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7517  Edited By jhazzroucher

@poisonfleur said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@lvenger said:

Immaturity.

lol honestly i prefer raven to starfire...and i will always love ivy , i like mutants with elemental abilities or abilities that affect nature..magma....storm and mera are my favourite elementals and ivy....well i don't know what her power is called but is cool cuz i absolutely love plants :D

my favorite dc girls are Supergirl and Catwoman

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7518  Edited By stormchild1997

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@lvenger said:

Immaturity.

my personal favorite is the mace wielding slab of gorgeousness aka hawkgirl

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@poisonfleur said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@lvenger said:

Immaturity.

my personal favorite is the mace wielding slab of gorgeousness aka hawkgirl

I actually like her too but not much

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you know i never knew Halle Berry had diabetes...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huh? she has?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, here's some good news:

Uncanny Avengers #11 shows Storm and her Uncanny X-Force team:

No Caption Provided

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

huh? she has?

yeah , she said it on the wendy williams show...i have newfound respect for her...and did you know that if she didn't agree to play storm there would be no storm right now in the movies....

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, here's some good news:

Uncanny Avengers #11 shows Storm and her Uncanny X-Force team:

No Caption Provided

jhazz do you have any recent feats for storm? i haven't read comics in ages because its really hard to get them over here :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7525  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm is also in New Avengers #9

No Caption Provided

and she hurt Iceman with lightning. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7526  Edited By jhazzroucher

@stormchild1997: I usually just get info/data from other Storm fans at cbr site. I'll check if there is one.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7527  Edited By Mooty_Pass

#

#

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

Can I see scans of her doing that? Please Post this is AWSOME i'm excited for more storm. Also why is she in New Avengers issue 9?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

#

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

Can I see scans of her doing that? Please Post this is AWSOME i'm excited for more storm. Also why is she in New Avengers issue 9?

the internet is a bit slow right now. I'll post it later

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7529  Edited By stormchild1997

@stormphoenix said:

#

#

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

storm can hurt iceman with lightning?...thats a new one..couldn't she just melt him and just chill while he reforms? thanks jhazz btw

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7530  Edited By jhazzroucher

@stormphoenix said:

#

#

@jhazzroucher said:

No Caption Provided

storm can hurt iceman with lightning?...thats a new one..couldn't she just melt him and just chill while he reforms? thanks jhazz btw

Iceman was hurt but we don't know if he was knocked unconscious from the lightning strike. Hopefully the next issue will tell what happened to iceman.

No Caption Provided

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

So will Storm be apart of the Infinity event-- or not really?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So will Storm be apart of the Infinity event-- or not really?

I really don't know. We'll just have to wait.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher its nice to know iceman CAN be affected by her somewhat..but lightning seems to be her go to power..i really want her temp control to be used more often

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher its nice to know iceman CAN be affected by her somewhat..but lightning seems to be her go to power..i really want her temp control to be used more often

Indeed. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just waiting for a fellow Storm fan to show me scans for Storm and Wolverine in Astonishing X-men. : )

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

So I'm reading X-Men to see if I can get into Storm as a character and so far...well she's kinda a jerk.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: LoL if your talking about her part in x-men where she argued with rachel thennit could seem so but Storm is one of the most caring people in Marvel

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: LoL if your talking about her part in x-men where she argued with rachel thennit could seem so but Storm is one of the most caring people in Marvel

I am talking about that argument. It's hard to find her caring when she matter of fact says "Yeah if you get possessed I'll just murder you".

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: well no yea see Storm has learned the hard leason of possesion as many veteran memebers of any team have. She will try to find a way to help u no doubt but she is a team leader that looks at the whole picture. If it seems absoulutly nesscisary then she will take u you. an in that moment you cant say she didnt seem beyond all hope.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: She didn't seem to hesitate much in X-Men. Hopefully she'll get better as it goes on.

Also less lazy. Issue 4 she should have totally helped out.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: well no yea see Storm has learned the hard leason of possesion as many veteran memebers of any team have. She will try to find a way to help u no doubt but she is a team leader that looks at the whole picture. If it seems absoulutly nesscisary then she will take u you. an in that moment you cant say she didnt seem beyond all hope.

storm is like mother nature in personality...she would hesitate to kill you but if you have to die so that others may live she'll do what has to be done

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7542  Edited By DecoyElite

@stormchild1997: Eh, Cyclops was like that too at times. I'm keeping my eye on her.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: She didn't seem to hesitate much in X-Men. Hopefully she'll get better as it goes on.

Have you checked her in Astonishing X-men?

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite said:

Nah, I'm only getting X-Men right now. I know it's a little unfair but I really don't feel like getting a bunch of X-books right now.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man she's been in over 5000 issues.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7546  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jhazzroucher said:

@decoyelite said:

Nah, I'm only getting X-Men right now. I know it's a little unfair but I really don't feel like getting a bunch of X-books right now.

I see. I actually just heard it from another Storm fan. Storm hugged Wolverine. : )

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Well I saw a pic of Wolverine stabbing her so I can't help but feel the relationship is a little unbalanced.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7548  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jhazzroucher: Well I saw a pic of Wolverine stabbing her so I can't help but feel the relationship is a little unbalanced.

That wasn't canon.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7549  Edited By DecoyElite

@decoyelite said:

That wasn't canon.

I know, I was making a joke.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers