Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#7401  Edited By jhazzroucher

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@magnificentstorm said:

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE POST HER ANY MOOOOOOOORE LoL *sigh*

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

and hi! : )

lol hello jhazz how are you?

kind of busy. and not internet access at work which explains i'm not here often

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I bet if MARVEL did more multi media (movies, games, etc.) she would be even more popular than she is now

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7403  Edited By stormchild1997

someone help me here, i think storm was created in contrast to jean (jean is basically a goddess with her powerset+Pheonix force) and i think storm is INTENDED to grow into a goddess since pheonix is like life incarnate and storm wields the forces of nature and life and nature basically go hand in hand(MIGHT EXPLAIN WHY STORM AND JEAN ACTUALLY CONSIDER THEMSELVES SISTERS), and i know its non canon or what ever but in x-men TAS zaladane described storm's powers as boundless life energy so if she did evolve and transcend her humanity i think she would be up there with pheonix since like i said before life and nature go hand in hand, and since she is an energy user would that mean her elemental form would basically be energy? ( my guess is storm and pheonix would then have a relationship like eternity and infinity cant have one without the other) and it would even make her an immortal since energy can neither be created nor destroyed x_X i know it might sound stupid but i just had to ask ( so would she live on where ever there is energy??)

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997: I love ur thoughts lol

But I always thought she would be more like RougeStorm where she still has a physical body but she has full control over what every energy(s) in the atmosphere shes in.

For some reason I see her walking though Outspace an meeting up with some entity like galactus an they have a cool conversion lol

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

someone help me here, i think storm was created in contrast to jean (jean is basically a goddess with her powerset+Pheonix force) and i think storm is INTENDED to grow into a goddess since pheonix is like life incarnate and storm wields the forces of nature and life and nature basically go hand in hand(MIGHT EXPLAIN WHY STORM AND JEAN ACTUALLY CONSIDER THEMSELVES SISTERS), and i know its non canon or what ever but in x-men TAS zaladane described storm's powers as boundless life energy so if she did evolve and transcend her humanity i think she would be up there with pheonix since like i said before life and nature go hand in hand, and since she is an energy user would that mean her elemental form would basically be energy? ( my guess is storm and pheonix would then have a relationship like eternity and infinity cant have one without the other) and it would even make her an immortal since energy can neither be created nor destroyed x_X i know it might sound stupid but i just had to ask ( so would she live on where ever there is energy??)

That would be awesome if their like goddess sisters in real life Jean being more so the fire or telekinetic energy and Storm being the nature aspect. I love them together i wish their friendship was explored more in the movies. They are powerhouses,i would love Storm to be able to transcend her body but only if she can transform back into human form when her powers arent activated like Iceman. But if this happens they make send her off into the universe because she would be to powerful.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7406  Edited By stormchild1997

@magnificentstorm said:

@stormchild1997: I love ur thoughts lol

But I always thought she would be more like RougeStorm where she still has a physical body but she has full control over what every energy(s) in the atmosphere shes in.

For some reason I see her walking though Outspace an meeting up with some entity like galactus an they have a cool conversion lol

yeah but i think as Roguestorm eventually ( if she didn't stop herself) she would have lost her physical form anyway , or maybe she would be like iceman and would be able to swith forms at will like how he goes from human to ice she would go from human to pure life energy , Pheonix can create a galaxy right? and it could have life if she choose, and thats where storm would come in since nature always finds a way and she would spread life throughout the galaxy pheonix created.As for what you said about the atmosphere.. i would still like her to have limits ( still limited to weather that occurs naturally on earth like hurricanes and tornadoes but with a twist like generating wind speeds on earth like those of Neptune and have lightning equivalent like what is found on Jupiter since Jupiter's lightning makes Earth's seem like a firerfly against a torchlight

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

That would be awesome if their like goddess sisters in real life Jean being more so the fire or telekinetic energy and Storm being the nature aspect. I love them together i wish their friendship was explored more in the movies. They are powerhouses,i would love Storm to be able to transcend her body but only if she can transform back into human form when her powers arent activated like Iceman. But if this happens they make send her off into the universe because she would be to powerful.

lol like i said maybe thats what marvel intends to do and would explain why they bonded when storm was introduced, as for the sending her off to another universe.. i honestly wouldn't like that and hopefully they wont . Does jean go "WPOTC" everytime she faces foes with the x-men? if not then i don't see why they would since storm won't go mother nature on them all the time but if she's able to determine what form she would be in at any given time like iceman and her compassion to all living things (which also helps explains why i think this might happen added to the fact that she always had a special connection to nature BEFORE she had her powers) i mostly see her as pheonix level but with a twist

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997: idk about the pure energy form. I dont want Storm to lose her humanity, its one of her greatest characteristics.

I would love thay the phoenix creates the universe in terms of planets stars an yada yada an storm brings life to the planets in terms of the environment. That would be awesome.

An yea i want her to have full control over her powers. Now what i would really love is for one of The teams shes on now go to a different planet an fight so we could see something like the Jupiter things you mentioned. Or the new planet they found where it rains gas an winds can hit 4,500mph something like that would be great to see. An we've seen what she can do when she pushes earth to its limits(worldsapart when she created the tornado to zip then across the world)

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7409  Edited By stormchild1997

@magnificentstorm said:

@stormchild1997: idk about the pure energy form. I dont want Storm to lose her humanity, its one of her greatest characteristics.

I would love thay the phoenix creates the universe in terms of planets stars an yada yada an storm brings life to the planets in terms of the environment. That would be awesome.

An yea i want her to have full control over her powers. Now what i would really love is for one of The teams shes on now go to a different planet an fight so we could see something like the Jupiter things you mentioned. Or the new planet they found where it rains gas an winds can hit 4,500mph something like that would be great to see. An we've seen what she can do when she pushes earth to its limits(worldsapart when she created the tornado to zip then across the world)

i know but thats why i said she would be like iceman and be able to choose which form she would take at what particular time, i guess this is where they want to take her since shes breaking the laws of nature now .. ( garrok also described her powers as elemental enegry) OR SINCE PHEONIX IS LIFE WOULDN'T STORM BE THE GUARDIAN OF LIFE?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

No Caption Provided

Sasha from The Walking Dead has GOT to play Storm in out lifetime. SHE IS PERFECT!

No Caption Provided
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7411  Edited By jhazzroucher

Storm is more powerful than a goddess. : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7412  Edited By stormchild1997

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

Jhazz ... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm no she isnt (not currently) thats why i said maybe she is INTENDED to grow into a goddess, but not at the moment .. sure she beat the trion.. sure she summoned the core and alot of other things like what she did with the gamma ray thing but there are others still stronger

she actually is marvels prime weather manipulator now ( second to thor of course) but given time she MAY surpass him, i said life and nature because nature refers to the physical world and her powers affect the physical world or atleast a part of it. Life is actually a byproduct of nature.... e.g earth... just the right distance from the galactic core (away from high doses of radiation and potential collisions from other stars) and the earth is just the right distance away from the sun .. not to far where it is not to hot or to cold ALL CONDITIONS ARE SUITABLE TO SUPPORT LIFE LIKE HOW THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE IS SUITABLE TO HOST LIFE ( i just woke up so forgive me if i dont make any sense), storm MAY very well be mother natures herself... stars are created if conditions are right in the nebula thats why i said life is a byproduct of nature NO STAR= NO PLANETS ( that are within the habbitable zone)= NO LIFE so storm may very well be more powerful that pheonix ( i didn't say IS i said MAY) and because she is an energy user her primal form may well be energy and would make it extremely difficult if not impossible to kill her since energy can neither be created nor destroyed it can only change from one form to a next and most things are the result of diffrent forms of energy at work some of which fall under her command :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

Jhazz ... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm no she isnt (not currently) thats why i said maybe she is INTENDED to grow into a goddess, but not at the moment .. sure she beat the trion.. sure she summoned the core and alot of other things like what she did with the gamma ray thing but there are others still stronger

she actually is marvels prime weather manipulator now ( second to thor of course) but given time she MAY surpass him, i said life and nature because nature refers to the physical world and her powers affect the physical world or atleast a part of it. Life is actually a byproduct of nature.... e.g earth... just the right distance from the galactic core (away from high doses of radiation and potential collisions from other stars) and the earth is just the right distance away from the sun .. not to far where it is not to hot or to cold ALL CONDITIONS ARE SUITABLE TO SUPPORT LIFE LIKE HOW THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE IS SUITABLE TO HOST LIFE ( i just woke up so forgive me if i dont make any sense), storm MAY very well be mother natures herself... stars are created if conditions are right in the nebula thats why i said life is a byproduct of nature NO STAR= NO PLANETS ( that are within the habbitable zone)= NO LIFE so storm may very well be more powerful that pheonix ( i didn't say IS i said MAY) and because she is an energy user her primal form may well be energy and would make it extremely difficult if not impossible to kill her since energy can neither be created nor destroyed it can only change from one form to a next and most things are the result of diffrent forms of energy at work some of which fall under her command :)

alright, she's not just more powerful than a goddess, but the most powerful among all. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7414  Edited By jhazzroucher

I gotta go for now!

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

alright, she's not just more powerful than a goddess, but the most powerful among all. : )

smh ... lol x_x

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

smh ... lol x_x

just laugh it off, : )

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7417  Edited By PassionFlower

No Caption Provided

Sasha from The Walking Dead has GOT to play Storm in out lifetime. SHE IS PERFECT!

No Caption Provided

I like this choice

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another question ... how is magneto able to absorb storm's lightning but she cant absorb his? ( i saw a scan where she was fighting for the lightning but she was burning up)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another question ... how is magneto able to absorb storm's lightning but she cant absorb his? ( i saw a scan where she was fighting for the lightning but she was burning up)

true that. Storm can hit herself with a powerful lightning and then we see Storm being burned by the electricty that came from her hands and redirected by magneto????

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

true that. Storm can hit herself with a powerful lightning and then we see Storm being burned by the electricty that came from her hands and redirected by magneto????

yeah but i think its stupid considering shes taken more lightning through her body (and annoying that her immunity largely depends on the amount of control she has) but lightning is her main element apart from air and if he can absorb hers she should be able to absorb his

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

yeah but i think its stupid considering shes taken more lightning through her body (and annoying that her immunity largely depends on the amount of control she has) but lightning is her main element apart from air and if he can absorb hers she should be able to absorb his

I really hope they officially declare that Storm is immune to any form of electricity and lightning

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

I really hope they officially declare that Storm is immune to any form of electricity and lightning

yeah..atleast then it would make more sense than her control defines her immunity...its just akward, but mageto has many ways to defeat her but the lightning thing just needs to go i woild like if the were like havok and cyclops when it came to lightning

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

yeah..atleast then it would make more sense than her control defines her immunity...its just akward, but mageto has many ways to defeat her but the lightning thing just needs to go i woild like if the were like havok and cyclops when it came to lightning

Indeed. I hope Wood will do it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7424  Edited By jhazzroucher
Genuinesol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7425  Edited By Genuinesol

@stormchild1997:

Storm has just as many ways to defeat Magneto and she can absorb lighting and electricity but she just has to be conscious of doing such. In other words, as it stands now, she can be electrocuted if she is caught off guard. However, this is Marvel and since they have no regard for their continuity they have probably forgotten such. It would make sense if she was just immune altogether considering the amount of electricity she always generates but whatever.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997:

Storm has just as many ways to defeat Magneto and she can absorb lighting and electricity but she just has to be conscious of doing such. In other words, as it stands now, she can be electrocuted if she is caught off guard. However, this is Marvel and since they have no regard for their continuity they have probably forgotten such. It would make sense if she was just immune altogether considering the amount of electricity she always generates but whatever.

true that!

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@genuinesol: thanks! but what are mags shields made of?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi again everyone! : )

JUst wanna hang out here.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ItsDaveyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly that poll is skewed because Chun-Li is arguably the most popular female Street Fighter character and yet she has the lowest votes of them all.

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7432  Edited By stormchild1997
Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Okay here's a discussion.

Who should be with Storm? Who should be with Storm besides Wolverine?

Who is Storms best friend?

If Storm became or was written to be a lesbian would that be a bad idea?

Do you think Storm will ever be a galactic defender of some kind?

Do you think Storm would ever date a rapper?

Jean Vs Storm... who wins?

If she got a solo series today... who should be her nemesis and who should be in her rouge gallery?

( + )

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7434  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@yung_ancient_one: Ah!!!! So many QuestIons!! But they are good ones. 1 QuestIon: I would lIke storm and thor a couple.

QuestIon 2: her bestfrIend I guess as of now? Psylocke? I mean jean Is a teenager so.....IDK

QuestIon 3: Storm has what It takes to be a galctIc defender and has power to back It up.

QuestIon 4: NO

QuestIon 5: Storm WIns

QuestIon 6: Um.....I dont know :(

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she got a solo series today... who should be her nemesis and who should be in her rouge gallery?

( + )

1. I'm fine with either Spider-man or Thor, perhaps Captain America too.

2. Wolverine and Jean Grey

3. It's not a bad idea but I don't want it to happen.

4. Yes!!!!

5. Storm, hehehe

6. Magneto, Apocalypse, Vulcan, The Enchantress, Thanos, Hyperstorm

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7436  Edited By stormchild1997

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

1. I'm fine with either Spider-man or Thor, perhaps Captain America too.

2. Wolverine and Jean Grey

3. It's not a bad idea but I don't want it to happen.

4. Yes!!!!

5. Storm, hehehe

6. Magneto, Apocalypse, Vulcan, The Enchantress, Thanos, Hyperstorm

agreed with everything except 5 (and thats a maybe since jean is REALLY powerful) and 6 i just dont see her beating anybody on that list

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Magneto? A bit weird for me but ok

Apocalypse? I've always seen him as an X-Villain so for him to suddenly take pure interest in Oro is odd.

Vulcan? Again this choice is confusing as well. I see him being her nemesis down the road if on her solo series she ends up in a galaxy far, far away.

The Enchantress? Maybe down the line when she for some reason is in Asgard. I repeat it is weird for Enchantress to suddenly find interest in Storm.

Thanos? One more time... too soon for that

Hyperstorm? Isn't he a good guy? Why would a good guy fight Storm?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why didn't nobody say the Shadow King?

Why didn't anyone say she should get one original character to be her rival?

What about Shaw? Bolivar Task? William Stryker? Frenzy? Donald Pierce? Avalanche? Pyro? Mystique? DARK BEAST? Lady Mastermind? Mister Sinister? Children of the Vault? The Marlocks or whatever they're called?

--------------------------------------------

Back on the solo ideas:

Would she have her own HQ?

What would her solo series be about?

Can she have a sidekick?

Where can she start her solo adventure?

?????

( + )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7439  Edited By jhazzroucher

Don't we need a new image for Storm on her page?

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7440  Edited By stormchild1997
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jhazzroucher: i drew these... are they good enough?.. the last two i tried putting alien marking and skin on her to see how she would look as an alien

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jhazzroucher: i drew these... are they good enough?.. the last two i tried putting alien marking and skin on her to see how she would look as an alien

you draw better than me. : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7443  Edited By jhazzroucher

No Caption Provided

@jhazzroucher: lol thanks , i forgot about thisone btw x_x

I will beat you someday.... Nevermind. I don't have the determination to draw better. I prefer doing something else than drawing. so that means, you'll always be better than me in drawing. : )

stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7444  Edited By stormchild1997
stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new question people... you know how storms powers adapt to her environment.. what if she was in the vicinity (not to close or to far) from a blackhole or a magnetar ( a star with an immensely powerful magnetic field or a pulsar?.. and since they're clouds in space shouldn't she be able to you know... form them like how she does on earth or shape them like she normally does... i really want her ability to affect the intergalactic medium be explored more..she obviously isn't the typical weather manipulator

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new question people... you know how storms powers adapt to her environment.. what if she was in the vicinity (not to close or to far) from a blackhole or a magnetar ( a star with an immensely powerful magnetic field or a pulsar?.. and since they're clouds in space shouldn't she be able to you know... form them like how she does on earth or shape them like she normally does... i really want her ability to affect the intergalactic medium be explored more..she obviously isn't the typical weather manipulator

She should be able to. She's Storm. : )

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7447  Edited By jhazzroucher
stormchild1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormchild1997 said:

She should be able to. She's Storm. : )

i know but i have LIMITED knowledge regarding certain cosmic anomalies thats why i asked that question so someone who has better knowledge than me regarding space could give me a hint of what she could or could not be able to do within the vicinities of these objects

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Storm had a cameo in The Wolverine movie. Logan looked through some pictures Yukio had and saw a black and white picture of him and Storm looking for Jean.