#7301 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

I have wanted to ask this to Storm fans. Would you of liked to see Storm be given Sue's spot on the FF? instead of Medusa?.

Or do you think she belongs in X titles and should stay with them?

Yes. because FF have more powerful opponents and I would really love to see a new FF outfit for Ororo Munroe. : )

Damn you are right that outfit would of looked great on her! I may not be a big Storm fan (I like her and all just never read a lot of books with her in them) but I think she needs to step out of X-men books completely. Get her in the Avengers or something there are just to many other strong female X-men characters for her to truly shine. Then again that is my opinion.

I agree with you. Becoming a member of Fantastic Four would be a great start

I think that would of been cool having her on the FF when the real Fantastic Four are in space but nope Marvel wanted her back in X books. I think I might be the only person that thinks Storm was more relative and stood out more in the Marvel universe when she was married to Black Panther, The marriage was never written well or progressed but at least it was something. Now with her dating Wolverine she is stuck in X books for the foreseeable future and that limits a cool character.

True but maybe in the future marvel will plan to make her more important.

the BP and Storm story wasn't good but I really love their adventure with the fantastic Four

#7302 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

Tomorrow be surprised. : )

#7303 Posted by BR_Havoc (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

I have wanted to ask this to Storm fans. Would you of liked to see Storm be given Sue's spot on the FF? instead of Medusa?.

Yes. because FF have more powerful opponents and I would really love to see a new FF outfit for Ororo Munroe. : )

Damn you are right that outfit would of looked great on her! I may not be a big Storm fan (I like her and all just never read a lot of books with her in them) but I think she needs to step out of X-men books completely. Get her in the Avengers or something there are just to many other strong female X-men characters for her to truly shine. Then again that is my opinion.

I think that would of been cool having her on the FF when the real Fantastic Four are in space but nope Marvel wanted her back in X books. I think I might be the only person that thinks Storm was more relative and stood out more in the Marvel universe when she was married to Black Panther, The marriage was never written well or progressed but at least it was something. Now with her dating Wolverine she is stuck in X books for the foreseeable future and that limits a cool character.

the BP and Storm story wasn't good but I really love their adventure with the fantastic Four

Yeah they were fun. I think if they just gave a good writer the time to help establish BP and Storms marriage it could of worked for the long run. Now she is with Wolverine (I think? I do not read a lot of X titles) and does anyone think they are a good fit?

#7304 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

Yeah they were fun. I think if they just gave a good writer the time to help establish BP and Storms marriage it could of worked for the long run. Now she is with Wolverine (I think? I do not read a lot of X titles) and does anyone think they are a good fit?

True but nobody did that's why i gave up supporting them

#7305 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Storm again to travel in space and show us some action scenes. : )

#7306 Edited by BR_Havoc (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

That sucks I have always kind of wanted to see Storm date Thor. I mean even if it was just a fling it would be cool to see here in Asguard and I am sure it would make Sif super jealous so there could be some humor in that romance.

#7307 Edited by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

That sucks I have always kind of wanted to see Storm date Thor. I mean even if it was just a fling it would be cool to see here in Asguard and I am sure it would make Sif super jealous so there could be some humor in that romance.

Storm and Thor? I thin it happened in Marvel adventures and they were a couple from an alternate universe shown in x-treme x-men issues

#7308 Posted by BR_Havoc (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

Storm and Thor? I thin it happened in Marvel adventures and they were a couple from an alternate universe shown in x-treme x-men issues

Really? I never read any X-treme X-men was the story any good? is it worth checking out in trades?

#7309 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@br_havoc said:

Really? I never read any X-treme X-men was the story any good? is it worth checking out in trades?

it's worth checking out. : ) i'll check which issue # is it

#7310 Posted by mrkareemruiz (39 posts) - - Show Bio

STORM IS THE BEST

#7311 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio
#7312 Posted by mrkareemruiz (39 posts) - - Show Bio

STORM IS THE BEST X-MEN!

#7313 Posted by Teerack (6283 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm has been kinda pathetic recently.

#7314 Edited by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

where are the Storm fans?

#7315 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, Storm is in Astonishing X-Men #63

#7316 Edited by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, Storm is in Astonishing X-Men #63

I would have preferred it if she sat on Wolverine's desk instead....

#7317 Edited by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio
#7318 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio
#7319 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio
#7320 Posted by ItsDaveyJ (196 posts) - - Show Bio

with the rise of new mutants, I believe this is the perfect time for an enemy to come for her. she needs an enemy that can push her to and pass her limit so we can finally get some coverage on her unlimited power. I think a villain with the ability to effect emotions and create physical illusions would suit her just fine. I think the villain should hate storm because of something in the past that maybe she neglected or did by accident. And now that this person has gained these powers she/he can now exact an insatiable revenge.

I wish they would let me write a solo for storm. My career would finally be at a high.

Haha that's how I feel sometimes. I'm not good at fleshing out my ideas though.

I'll give a little short synopsis as to the origin of my villain for Storm. My goal is to show the hypocrisy and unrealistic side of superheros saying they won't kill. Remember when Storm created a localized hurricane?

She'd do something like that where she doesn't directly kill anyone. But because of that event, the power at a hospital goes out and the backups fail due to flooding or something...(Kind of like Bellevue Hospital in Hurricane Sandy) and someone close to the villain dies (not sure if I want it to be parents, child, lover, etc.) So then this villain wants to get even with Storm and make her realize that she can't go around preaching that the won't kill when she does regularly, she just doesn't realize it. It's something that has always bothered me with the superhero genre. The whole "Oh I won't kill people!" meanwhile they are busy smashing buildings and causing mayhem. The relationship that Storm has with the villain would be interesting too because Storm will have strong feelings of guilt towards this villain because she essentially created him/her. I have some more specific ideas but I don't want to give everything away! I'd like to hear some thoughts about the basic concept though

#7321 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

so many awesome variant covers for X-Men #1

#7322 Posted by mrkareemruiz (39 posts) - - Show Bio

STORM is a sexy god!

#7323 Edited by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

It's highly annoying I have to type her name in to find this forum now

Loved her in all new xmen issue though

#7324 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormultt: I know right where is everyone.

An i.havent read it yet i need to been on new avengers an teen Titians

#7325 Edited by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio
#7326 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

It's highly annoying I have to type her name in to find this forum now

Loved her in all new xmen issue though

it's a hassle. : (

#7327 Posted by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men #1 was Great-- I can't wait to see more Storm, Psylocke, and Rogue.

#7328 Edited by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men #1 was Great-- I can't wait to see more Storm, Psylocke, and Rogue.

and Jubilee. : )

#7329 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: question.. given her powerset , when she's in space could she somehow create a star? since stars are formed by collapsing clouds could she manipulate them into forming a star ?

#7330 Edited by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: question.. given her powerset , when she's in space could she somehow create a star? since stars are formed by collapsing clouds could she manipulate them into forming a star ?

Hmmmm... no. But I would love that Storm could do it. : )

#7331 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

:D it would be awesome !

#7332 Edited by _Sojourn_ (19249 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I was a little dissapointed that Storm wasn't exactly featured prevelantly in the X-Men 1, but it is the first issue and they do have to set the story, so Im waiting patiently to see her role and the role of Arkea ...FINALLY A BADASS FEMALE VILLAINESS YALLL

#7333 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I was a little dissapointed that Storm wasn't exactly featured prevelantly in the X-Men 1, but it is the first issue and they do have to set the story, so Im waiting patiently to see her role and the role of Arkea ...FINALLY A BADASS FEMALE VILLAINESS YALLL

I'm fine with it. What matters is I know Storm is the leader. and Jubilee gets to have the major role.

#7334 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

Indeed. It's been a while! Good day fellow Storm fans!

#7335 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

good day to you dude . but im still on this topic ... since she can manipulate pressure it stands to reason that she could if she wanted to ... since shes always been creative , and by "star" i dont mean a huge one like our sun perhaps a little smaller :)

#7336 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

good day to you dude . but im still on this topic ... since she can manipulate pressure it stands to reason that she could if she wanted to ... since shes always been creative , and by "star" i dont mean a huge one like our sun perhaps a little smaller :)

I don't know. But thinking that Storm was able to absorb energy from millions of stars, she should be able to create a star

#7337 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

I don't know. But thinking that Storm was able to absorb energy from millions of stars, she should be able to create a star

and she did manipulate the hydrogen atoms directly when she was in space , and stars are composed of mostly hydrogen and helium ...

#7338 Posted by LaMar57 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everyone say shes weak or something really stupid

#7339 Posted by LaMar57 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone tell me why storm is seen as weak cause I don't see it

#7340 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamar57 said:

These writers are simple................that's why

#7341 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamar57: But, even then, it's still not justified to call her "weak".

#7342 Edited by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamar57: But, even then, it's still not justified to call her "weak".

White Mage, it's great to see you again. : ) Please hang out on here everyday please!

#7343 Edited by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamar57 said:

These writers are simple................that's why

Heehe--- Lately-- it seems like most writers blatantly skipped over the badass Claremont made her. Remember for a long point in time Storm didn't have powers and had to rely on fighting skills. Some writers just think she is just a glass cannon mage. Storm does NOT need powers to kick half the guys in Marvel's butts. She beat black panthers body guards who just so happened to kick Black Widow's butt. So by that logic-- Storm can beat Black Widow h2h.

#7344 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

someone please explain Days Of Future Past to me : i dont get it ... storm is dead in the future ... the pic released showed her alive , if im correct she should still be in the past , i bet the director is gonna kill her off the movie... i bet he'll have wolverine take on nimrod (we all know only storm could defeat him cuz he was a weakness for elemental attack especially cold) and i bet hes gonna leave out the part where she destroyed an omega sentinel all on her own ... #Sigh!

#7345 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men #1 is number 1 comic for May 2013! : )

#7346 Posted by daredevil21134 (11795 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Marvel!!!

#7347 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio
#7348 Edited by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

someone please explain Days Of Future Past to me : i dont get it ... storm is dead in the future ... the pic released showed her alive , if im correct she should still be in the past , i bet the director is gonna kill her off the movie... i bet he'll have wolverine take on nimrod (we all know only storm could defeat him cuz he was a weakness for elemental attack especially cold) and i bet hes gonna leave out the part where she destroyed an omega sentinel all on her own ... #Sigh!

In DOFP, Storm, Rachel, Magneto, Wolverine, Kitty, Colossus, and Franklin are the only survivors. I remember Kitty being sent to the past. Colossus dying, Franklin dying, I believe Wolverine and Magneto dying too. I vividly remember Storm being harpooned by a sentinel and dying too. Rachel and Kitty's body survived-- The past we changed and set on a better track, soo.. technically, I guess it happened but never happened.
Storm's was older and her hair looked similar to how it looked in X-3. Plus she wore a green jumpsuit------ TRUST ME, her outfit in the film is much better than any DOFP outfit she ever wore. PLUS it's similar to an actual look Storm wore.

#7349 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Singers DOFP will pull from the comic but it wont be exactly how the comic is. Storm is even in FC yet so she wouldnt be shown in the past as the leader like she did in the comics. The movieverse is another universe.

#7350 Posted by Storm_UltimateBadass (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it really, thats awesome. I cant wait until I receive my copy.