• 91 results
#1 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

If any of u have read What if AvX then u know Storms died. Tis a sad day in the What if Universe.

#2 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol you put "Storm Died" then you wrote spoiler right after.

I recommend you change the title to AvX spoilers instead of putting the spoiler as the title.

#3 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna lie, but when I saw/read the page, I laughed pretty good. Not cause of the fact she died, but because of how and by whom.

#4 Edited by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

Never cared for Storm at all anyways

#5 Posted by danhimself (22543 posts) - - Show Bio

I got so excited when I read this issue...just because I knew all of you Storm fanboys were going to flip today

#6 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: LoL you just reveled the spoiler and put (Spoiler) at the end :D

Anyway, it's just a what If story, no big deal. Lot of people die in comics, but they come back anyway. No worries :)

#7 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6869 posts) - - Show Bio

I got so excited when I read this issue...just because I knew all of you Storm fanboys were going to flip today

LOLOLOL

#8 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Overreaction: the thread

#9 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: @danhimself: @madeinbangladesh: @thegreyoutcastx:

LoL yea but its not like i spoiled the whole thing i mean at least I was smart enough to not put She was killed by Wolverine i mean gosh im not stupid.

AN I NOOOOOOO IM WONDERING WHY EVERYONE ISNT GOING APE POOP. Maybe its because its just a What if :/

AN.WHAT YOU NEVER CARED FOR STORM WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

#10 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: the X-Men are amazing and have very awesome female members. But Storm is the least interesting of them all. She's boring and stuff. I don't hate her, I just don't really care. hah sorry, it's my opinion.

#11 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Just came here to see the fanboys cry...

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

So she died in a non cannon what if book and this genuinely upset you? Even if she died in the 616 she'd be back in a month so I really don't see your problem here.

#13 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

instant buy. tis a glorious day. now if she can stop a bullet with her head in 616...... now that would be amazing.

#14 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer said:

instant buy. tis a glorious day. now if she can stop a bullet with her head in 616...... now that would be amazing.

lmaoooooooooo XD... question btw , how did wolverine manage to kill storm?

#15 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Good

#17 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997: get this: they were stand-off-ish on a helicarrier. cap, spider-woman, logan avengers etc talking about what to do with hope with the x-men. wolverine had already made up his mind to gut her and namor was being a prick as usual. namor punches logan and when storm tries to stop the fight by getting between them, logan lunges at namor and guts her instead. AHAHAHAHA!! and you know what's even funnier and sad at the same time? nobody gives a ****. mags, who is way out of character here, well with his recent portrail, acts like the racist killer he used to be and blows up a near helicarrier. and everybody is like: 'oh no mags shit the bed again'. it is hilarious. but if it's any consolation, as storm falls from the carrier with hope holding her she says: follow your heart, child, which was kinda nice moment.

#18 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FINALLY

honestly I don't see the big deal. She'll be back. I truly believe she is an iconic figure in Marvel

^^^

That's what I was originally going to post before I read the OP.

NOW!

really? it's a WHAT IF STORY

I mean

ITS A WHAT IF STORY

*sigh*

whatever.

( + )

#19 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Hecks yea she is.

But yea it was just a What If so its all good

#20 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetimestreamer: OMG I.KNOW RIGHT BUTTHOLES while Storm an hope were just falling no.one.thought.oh hey let me.go catch them.

An it actually was a nice moment lol

#21 Posted by lesterlawton (759 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll be back in a few weeks.

#22 Posted by DigbyKong (300 posts) - - Show Bio

so much this!

#23 Posted by BR_Havoc (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone here should really just take a breath and calm down. Have a bunch of people saying comments laughing at Storm fans and if you do not like them they why click on the thread? Also its a what if story in them its common for most characters to die this will most likely end with Hope blowing up the planet or something.

#24 Posted by mrkareemruiz (39 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by ColonelRunAway (370 posts) - - Show Bio

A What If.

This is about a What If.

You gotta be f***ing kidding me.

#26 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: @danhimself: @madeinbangladesh: @thegreyoutcastx:

LoL yea but its not like i spoiled the whole thing i mean at least I was smart enough to not put She was killed by Wolverine i mean gosh im not stupid.

AN I NOOOOOOO IM WONDERING WHY EVERYONE ISNT GOING APE POOP. Maybe its because its just a What if :/

AN.WHAT YOU NEVER CARED FOR STORM WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Uh... you just did.

What does it matter anyway? It's just a "What If?".

#27 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I love y'all so much.

#28 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

That has to be the second worst death in a AU comic book.

#29 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane said:

not sure if we aren't bothered ... or just found this uninteresting

#30 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc: :) took the words right out of my mouth

#31 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ack uh like ack watever gosh

An it matter become Storm is Storm *_* dont cha know that all the Storm are connected °_° its so sad.

#32 Posted by Dernman (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

It was just a What if.

#33 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ack uh like ack watever gosh

An it matter become Storm is Storm *_* dont cha know that all the Storm are connected °_° its so sad.

It's an alternate timeline, so this Storm isn't really connected to anything. She's still alive in all her other comics right?

#34 Edited by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Never really cared for the character, find her uninteresting but that's not to say she isn't a good character. And anyway, it's a "What If" story, how does that really matter? Especially when she's still in the current, and new, X-Men run?

#35 Posted by Pso_Christen (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVED this What If and thought it was quite interesting. I am interested on how this will take a toll on Wolverine.

#36 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

How? Cause I laughed that she got stabbed by Logan (who she is in a supposed relationship with in the 616) in the same matter that he is often shown killing Phoenix Jean with? That has nothing to do with race.

#38 Posted by mrkareemruiz (39 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Pso_Christen (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of, it's funny how the haters are reacting to this more than anything.

#40 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

you've posted this on the right thread but with wrong intentions.

#41 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

I felt devastated especially that it was Wolverine who unintentionally killed her. but right now, i'm feeling ok. it's a what if after all. non canon. : )

#42 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by poisonfleur (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@citizenbane said:

I am ashamed to even look at this. This is like a Halle Berry moment if she died in the movies. LOL

LMFAO at Emma-- acting like she actually cares. Gosh... The terrible art doesn't help this scene either... How embarrassing-- It's a sad day to be a Storm fan. -_-

#45 Posted by jhazzroucher (15764 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@citizenbane said:

I am ashamed to even look at this. This is like a Halle Berry moment if she died in the movies. LOL

LMFAO at Emma-- acting like she actually cares. Gosh... The terrible art doesn't help this scene either... How embarrassing-- It's a sad day to be a Storm fan. -_-

the sadness will fade.... take your time fellow Storm fan! : )

#46 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Lvenger (19901 posts) - - Show Bio

There aren't as many threads I've gotten a laugh out of as this one. The reaction to an alternate Storm dying is hilarious.

#49 Posted by RustyRoy (12715 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@citizenbane said:

Yeah Emma's reaction is completely out of character, its the second wtf moment from the panel.

#50 Posted by Strongarm (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks funny, heh

but death's are not permanent in comics

no biggie