• 116 results
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Though typically filling the team roles of energy powerhouse and field combat tactician and strategist, Storm is, surprisingly to some, a considerably skilled and crafty fighter who has a natural talent for combat, and has proven to be one of the best unarmed and armed combat fighters among the X-Men. This is more than only her accomplishments in pure H2H combat, but over all combat ability (including weapons, creativity, and use of her environment).This thread explores the opponents Storm has been battle tested against in armed and/or unarmed combat, gives details on these fights, and highlights Storm’s other combat skills with limited use of or without her powers.

Combat Training

While Storm possesses the physical condition of a human woman who engages in regular intensive exercise (classic handbook places her physical conditioning at Olympic level), it has been stated and shown that Storm’s reflexes, balance and coordination are all well above a normal human level, and she has remarkable agility and acrobatic ability. She has also shown that she can strike with enough physical force to break the jaw and ribs of a peak human.

Storm’s combat skills are a mix of techniques that are not limited to a single fighting discipline, but combine techniques from multiple fighting styles that have been honed through consistent training and years of experience. The styles she has been trained in are not yet known, but she has been trained by Achmed El Gibar in her youth, trained by the Black Panther in her pre-teens, and he was already an exceptionally skilled martial artist at that age, trained extensively by Wolverine, one of the greatest fighters on earth, over the course of her time with the X-Men, and has learned techniques from one of her closest friends and highly skilled martial artist, the ronin Yukio.

It is not known, though likely, whether or not Achmed also trained Storm in the use of knives, but a blade seems to be Storm’s weapon of choice and is, of the weapons she can use, the arm she is most skilled with. She was also trained by Wolverine in using guns and is an excellent marksman (including throwing knives), and she is capable with the bo staff, having been shown to use a staff frequently and sparring with Gambit, and with a sword, having used one periodically and been trained in sword-fighting by Wakanda’s finest warriors.

Combining her training, experience, cunning and resourcefulness in combat has allowed Storm to take on, and defeat in most instances, opponents who possess a superior level of skill and/or physicality.

Armed & Unarmed Combat Fights

Callisto

Fighting Ability Rating – 6/7

In addition to her enhanced senses, strength, agility and reaction time, and the mutant ability to immediately intuit the best way to defeat her opponents, Callisto is skilled in virtually every form of hand to hand combat known, and skilled with wielding knives. She is hardly ever used these days, but some of her accomplishments in h2h combat include taking on and defeating Raustus, a disgusting and superhumanly strong mutate created by Sugar-Man, defeating asgardian trolls who were physically superior to her, easily defeating multiple Weaponeers (international terrorists with combat training), and defeating various opponents in gladiator style combat. Another instant of note is that she has sparred with Wolverine without him holding back. And to be clear, Wolverine could kill Callisto without any question, but that showing obviously demonstrates Logan’s respect for Callisto’s capability in combat.

Callisto is one of the most well know opponents for Storm, having been defeated by her for the leadership of the Morlocks, and in subsequent confrontations that included a brief fight after Kulan Gath altered reality around part of NYC, a brief fight when Marrow returned from the dead, and another fight in the gladiator arena. It should be noted that Callisto defeated Storm in their gladiator fight in the arena.

Marrow

Fighting Ability Rating – 4/7

Marrow possesses enhanced strength, durability and reflexes (even impressing Spider-Man on one occasion), as well as healing. She was trained in combat by Callisto, who was her mentor while she grew up on The Hill, and she has years of combat experience from fighting in this dimension, making her a hardened warrior and a ruthless killer(even foolishly tried to kill Wolverine once). She is a good armed hand to hand combatant, and some of her accomplishments in h2h include defeating opponents who are physicallysuperior to her, multiple opponents attacking her simultaneously, and using her skills and environment to defeat her fellow weapon X teammate Kane.

Marrow had a grudge against Storm, ultimately feeling that she was not a good leader to the Morlocks, and a desire for vengeance that lead to a battle where Storm ended up ripping out her heart. Thankfully she had a spare.

Deadly Nightshade

Nightshade is a science genius more known as a CaptainAmerica, Black Panther and Luke Cage/Iron Fist villainess, but Uncanny X-Men First Class revealed that she had a brief, but memorable, history with Storm. Tilda had received extensive martial arts and acrobatics training from Superia while she was a member of the Femizons. Nightshade seems to take on opponents who are typically far above her skill class, so while she tends to show impressive technique she would clearly not be able to defeat them. She has used her martial skills against Iron Fist and Black Panther and quickly found out how outmatched she was. One showing of note for Tilda is that she once went up against the highly skilled samurai warrior Colleen Wing, and while she did not win (she wasn’t really trying to defeat her anyway), her skills impressed Colleen, who thought Nightshade was very good and demonstrated that she had extensive martial arts training.

Nightshade forced Storm and a few others to perform some dirty work for her, and had Storm break into and steal from S.H.I.E.L.D. After Storm and the others broke free, she and Storm fought each other hand to hand, and Nightshade quickly learned how badly she underestimated Ororo.

Dora Milaje

Fighting Ability Rating – Unknown

Probably the most skilled and deadliest fighters Storm has fought to date. The dora milaje are the “wives in training” to the Black Panther, having been training for most of their lives and being extensively trained by T'Challa personally, are highly skilled martial artists and weapons experts. The finest warriors in Wakanda, their martial skill level is such that they could fight and do significant damage to the Black Widow, one of the greatest female fighters on earth.

The doras were not particularly fond of Storm since she is an outsider who married their king, and when they fought Storm under the orders of Black Panther (really the Shadow King), they tried their best to kill her. Under the circumstances they could have succeeded if not for Gentle’s aid. Important points of note, though I don’t think it would have necessarily changed the outcome of this fight, but despite being 2 against 1, their superior skill and speed, knowing Storm inside and out, and Storm being fatigued and distracted, Ororo still performed well, and managed to disarm, counter and briefly exchange blows with the doras.

Khan

Fighting Ability Rating – 6/7

Probably Storm’s most difficult fight to date, Khan was a ruler of a massive armada that has conquered numerous dimensions. In addition to being an expert strategist and combat tactician, and possessing enhanced strength and reflexes, he is highly skilled in multiple forms of hand to hand combat. While he only appeared in the Invasion story arc in X-treme X-Men, Khan took on and easily defeated Viper, who is a rigorously trained and experienced martial artist.

Immediately smitten upon first sight, Khan wanted Storm to be his queen, and was arrogant enough to believe he would conquer Storm’s dimension and still win her heart. Khan saw Storm as his equal, and in every sense Ororo proved to be just that, whether it was combat strategy, strength of spirit, or hand to hand. In their fight, and noting Storm was still recovering from her spinal injury, they matched each other blow for blow, with neither defeating the other.

Nighteyes

Fighting Ability Rating – Unknown

Nighteyes is a member of The Forgiven, a team of vampires lead by the samurai Raizo, who do not feed on human blood. Raizo has trained all of the members of his team, and very well I must add. Nighteyes is the team’s field second in command, and a proficient martial artist and armed combat fighter. A bit arrogant due to her physical enhancements as a result of her vampirism, Nighteyes demonstrated that her skill level is sufficient to evade and counter attacks from Lady Bullseye, who is a highly skilled martial artist.
In a brief misunderstanding about Jubilee Storm’s security team fought The Forgiven, with Nighteye’s being Storm’s dance partner. While Nighteye’s may not be quite as skilled as Storm, she proved to be a very capable combatant in their brief but telling fight.

Crimson Commando

Frank Bohannon is a war veteran whose mutant power gives him peak human physical attributes that rivals Captain America. He possesses years of military combat training and experience, and mentally disciplined enough to shield his mind from telepath’s as adept as Psylocke, has demonstrated knowledge of nerve strikes, and some skill wielding and throwing knives. Someone with these skills should NOT be as a big a jobber as he is but it is what it is. The Commando has just not been that impressive with the brief showing that we have seen of him.

The Commando, Super Sabre, and Stonewall mistook Storm for a criminal, captured her while she was unconscious, and intended to hunt and kill her. Despite learning of her innocence Crimson Commando still wanted to kill Storm to silence her. It became clear VERY quickly that he bit off way more than he could chew, as he starred in probably the most horrendous a$$-kicking Storm has given to date.

Forge’s Mutate

While ultimately cannon fodder but an excellent showing of her dagger wielding and hand to hand skills, this disgusting looking mutate was a product of Forge’s psychosis (which is sad because he was an awesome character) that emitting an inhibitor field that shut down Storm’s powers, and is obviously 3 times Storm’s size. After tanking one of his punches, Ororo gave this thing a thorough thrashing.

Advesary’s Demon Imps

Hacking and slashing demons and coming to the realization that she needs to hone all of her skills to the fullest, and not rely as much her powers.

These next showings are primarily cannon fodder opponents (street thugs, Khan’s harem, arena fighters, Scrambler, vampires, and fledging new mutants) but add to the extent of Storm’s combat experience and resourcefulness, and just for the fun of seeing her kick a$$.

Khan’s Harem

Khan’s harem included more than a dozen female combatants who were Khan’s most elite warriors of his armada, so they were cannon fodder with some degree of combat ability. Despite their greater numbers and Storm having very limited access to her powers due to her spinal injury, she proved as formidable a fighter as Khan himself, and defeated the entire harem using her unarmed combat skills.

Fledgling New Mutants

I liked this showing because it demonstrated how effectively Storm uses her environment and kowledge of the opposition. These were the New Mutants early in their hero career and they were being controlled by Karma, who was inhabited and controlled by the Shadow King. Using her staff, her knowledge of their powers and vulnerabilities, and the environment around her Storm was able to take them all down.

Scrambler Beat-Down

Scrambler was plain weak-sauce but I just liked these scenes of Storm beating him down and breaking his jaw just because she can >:-).

African Slave Traders

Not that she needed to but this is an good showing of her, again, augmenting her physical strikes with her powers and using the staff. Plus...who wouldn't want a couple of tigers kickin' a$$ for ya :-D...

Gladiator Arena

Storm did a lot of fighting in the arena. These were a few of my favorites, where she augmented her strikes wind and with a thunderclap to KO a superhuman opponent Meathead, and some high speed spinner named Dervish, using her powers and his own speed against him by making him hydroplane and then taking him out with a KICK, and showing her precision with a blade by "slashing" Yukio's throat to fool Masque, just enough to make it seem like the would was fatal.

Street Thugs

And street thugs, which is the typical cannon fodder that most capable fighters can handle with little difficulty, but shows off Storm’s skill and resourcefulness.

Dire Wraiths & Vampires

In one of the COTM one-shots Storm and Gambit infitrate an island of vampires but, due to Varnae's magic, Storm's powers became a liability. So we get to see her wield a machete and throwing stakes to take out the bloodsuckers. And in the Classic X-Men we get to see Storm, after a flashback of her getting trained by Wolverine, apply that training effectively with handling a hand gun to kill the Dire Wraith, a race of evil magical beings. Another more mention worthy showing was from X-Treme X-Men whe nthe Guardia Civil used their tech to make themselves immune to Storm's lightning, so she takes one of Bishop's guns and surprises them all.

I may add some more later on and also add another section, though it doesn't always or completely fall under combat, that focuses on her skills as a master thief, lockpick and escape artist.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Roddy010

@THUNDERBOLT30: Very nice Thunder! Looking forward to the rest.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Roddy010 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Very nice Thunder! Looking forward to the rest.

Thanks :-). I hope all enjoys it. I may need to have one of you bump it for me tomorrow. I think I will cut out some of what I was planning to post and won't do ALL of the combat skills showings I have for her, but will do another 5 or 6 showings to wrap it up for now. This is some straight WORK :-P!

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Blood1991

Now this is a H2H combat thread. Great job THUNDERBOLT30:

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Storm Calling

Excellent showings, explanations, and scans! A quality thread worth gaining invaluable information about her combat skills without her elemental powers. Do you plan to include her ability to perceive the nervous system to predict an attack, her elemental h2h attacks, marksmanship, bow, and sword skills as well?

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By poisonfleur

Storm > Dora Milaje > Black Widow

:D

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

Excellent showings, explanations, and scans! A quality thread worth gaining invaluable information about her combat skills without her elemental powers. Do you plan to include her ability to perceive the nervous system to predict an attack, her elemental h2h attacks, marksmanship, bow, and sword skills as well?

Lol thanks. I am about to re-watch Norbit :-).

I added her elemental h2h attacks, and some of her dagger and spear throwing for her marksmanship. I thnk what you mentioned about the COTM one-shot with ehr and Gambit will be a good addition to the thread, anf I think i have some of showings where she has used guns when she didn't could not rely on her powers. Has she used a bow?

You were going to show me how to fix some of the scan alignment in the post. Let me know when you have a sec.

@Son Of Storm: Why thank you kind sir :-)...

@poisonfleur said:

Storm > Dora Milaje > Black Widow

:D

Lol. I hope you like the thread. We wanted tp something that is not just limited to her feats in H2H, but in over competence in combat and tactics.

@Blood1991 said:

Now this is a H2H combat thread. Great job THUNDERBOLT30:

Thanks :-). Over all skill in combat is something I want to see throughly explored with Storm. I am liking that Aaron is touching on her skill with lockpicking and as an escape artist. I want her slight of hand, her h2h, her high skill with a blade, and marksmanship ALL touched on. She lead the X-Men powerless for a reason...I want it all. Let me know if there is anything else you think I should add.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30: I have one now TB, get ready to check your pm. And I'm sorry I meant her Bo Staff or a spear. lol

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son Of Storm

@THUNDERBOLT30

You are very much welcomed!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: I have one now TB, get ready to check your pm. And I'm sorry I meant her Bo Staff or a spear. lol

You are the epitome of AWESOME SAUCE :-)! Worked perfectly. Thank you. I will delete my other duplicate posts now.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30: Yay! Nice work, it all looks so grand put together in a single post. Now we have 3 very informative Storm topics on this board.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Yay! Nice work, it all looks so grand put together in a single post. Now we have 3 very informative Storm topics on this board.

Yup...thanks too you :-)! I will be adding some more on the guns and her lopping off vampire heads and stakin' their a$$es$ >:-)...

There are like 8 or so more showings I can added but I will wait on that. I am HOPING we get some new stuff to added from the new titles she will be appearing in.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Roddy010

@Storm Calling said:

Yessir and there are many more to come.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Roddy010 said:

@Storm Calling said:

OK, so I added the gun handling from classic X-Men and X-treme X-men, and the machete choppin' and stake throwing from COTM (Chuck Kim needs to write for Storm regularly) to add to her capable gun handling and some of her experience with swordplay (a machete is close enough ;-) ). Thank you Storm Calling, and Blood1991 for the suggestions. I still have more but don't think we need to add EVERYTHING lol. Do you think we should have a separate thread for master thief skills? Or would another section to this thread be OK?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Roddy010 said:

@Storm Calling said:

OK, so I added the gun handling from classic X-Men and X-treme X-men, and the machete choppin' and stake throwing from COTM (Chuck Kim needs to write for Storm regularly) to add to her capable gun handling and some of her experience with swordplay (a machete is close enough ;-) ). Thank you Storm Calling, and Blood1991 for the suggestions. I still have more but don't think we need to add EVERYTHING lol. Do you think we should have a separate thread for master thief skills? Or would another section to this thread be OK?

Honestly, I think her thief showings are so.......let's put it this way. They are known, and they are shown, but they aren't anywhere near as "screen popular" as her fighting and powers, so I think another section here would be just fine.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30: I agree with WM, another section here would do just fine. She has some really good showings in that department that complements her combat veteran status. So I think it will fit in well.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm Calling said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: I agree with WM, another section here would do just fine. She has some really good showings in that department that complements her combat veteran status. So I think it will fit in well.

Especially her flexibility, and quick thinking

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@THUNDERBOLT30: This is awesome. I really do find Storm one of those powerhouses that can roll with h2h very well. Just a well rounded character in that regard.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By jhazzroucher

awesome! : )

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: This is awesome. I really do find Storm one of those powerhouses that can roll with h2h very well. Just a well rounded character in that regard.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

Cool deal. Let me see what I have in the way of scans and will work on adding that section next.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30: Beautifully done Thunder!!! Thank you for the information!!!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@butterflykyss said:

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Will be looking forward to seeing those!!!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Yup...hopefully sometime in the next week I'll add her master level thievery skills (lockpicking, stealth, and escape) and combining her skill with her powers.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@butterflykyss said:

Yup...hopefully sometime in the next week I'll add her master level thievery skills (lockpicking, stealth, and escape) and combining her skill with her powers.

Very nice... I look forward to seeing it :)

Queen Ororo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Queen Ororo

The scans of her training with Wolverine ruin me every time....

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Queen Ororo said:

Lol...why? The kiss or the Logan smack down?

Queen Ororo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Queen Ororo
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Queen Ororo said:

Lol...why? The kiss or the Logan smack down?

Both.
poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By poisonfleur

Storm and Gambit have wayyyy too much fun together when alone.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Roddy010

@THUNDERBOLT30: I just want to let you know again what an awesome job you've done with this thread. Love the added scans.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Roddy010 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: I just want to let you know again what an awesome job you've done with this thread. Love the added scans.

Awww thanks Roddy :-). I think it will make a great addition to Storm's forum and makes her forum all the more unique. I'll keep adding more stuff as I find 'em, and will another section for her other skills. I just updated some scans I forgot of Crimson Commando taking some fledging New Mutants (Dani & Roberto) and some more on Nightshade. Do you think I should add any of the handbook entries?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blood1991

@poisonfleur said:

They need a mini or an arc together.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Blood1991 said:

@poisonfleur said:

They need a mini or an arc together.

I am hoping, if Gambit's solo lasts long enough (his sales have dropped a lot since the book started), that we get a good adventure with them together. I know Rogue makes an appearance in March 2013 from the solicits, so I am hoping Storm will get in there as well.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Blood1991

@THUNDERBOLT30: Hmmmm not feeling Rogue there, but I have fallen out of love with her over the years. Sad that the sales are dropping, but I can't say I'm surprised. When you aren't one of Marvel's biggest heroes you need a phenomenal story to stick around, and while Gambit is a pretty good book I don't see it making it past twelve issues.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Blood1991 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Hmmmm not feeling Rogue there, but I have fallen out of love with her over the years. Sad that the sales are dropping, but I can't say I'm surprised. When you aren't one of Marvel's biggest heroes you need a phenomenal story to stick around, and while Gambit is a pretty good book I don't see it making it past twelve issues.

That may be the case. His book went from 40,000+ in the August debut to the high 20's in October and steady decline to mid 20's in November. I like the book so far, so it's sad to see it not doing as well. I am over Gambit and Rogue TBH. That ship has sailed for me since XXM ended. I liked that he had this affair with Frenzy in Legacy and the flirtation with Cecilia Reyes in Astonishing. But yeah, I hope his book makes it long enough for another team up with Ororo, and a guest writer by the name of Chuck Kim :-) (though Asmus is doing well so far).

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30: For some reason I didn't know Gambit still had a book...

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Storm Calling said:

I heard it sucks.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm said:

@Storm Calling said:

I heard it sucks.

I haven't heard sh*t..............which is worse than hearing negativity

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Storm Calling said:

I heard it sucks.

Lol.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@Storm Calling said:

I heard it sucks.

Lol. I think it's good but I will likely be dropping it. As popular as Remy is I think he needs a steady stream of popular guest characters ( i.e. - Storm, Wolverine, etc.) to keep that book afloat. After the first month his book's sales decline has been dramatic. I am hoping the book holds on long enough for us to get a good Storm appearance in there.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30: Mohawk Storm and Gambit? It'd be the closest thing to BloodStorm and Gambit that we'll ever see in the 616 universe.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son Of Storm

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Mohawk Storm and Gambit? It'd be the closest thing to BloodStorm and Gambit that we'll ever see in the 616 universe.

Do we REALLY want those two together? I mean think of the chaos....think of the stealing......think of the sex!...........Second thought. Give them a book!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Son Of Storm said:

@White Mage said:

Do we REALLY want those two together? I mean think of the chaos....think of the stealing......think of the sex!...........Second thought. Give them a book!

Exactly! And Remy is doing that in the book (1st or 2nd issue).

@White Mage said:

Didn't think about that but would be amazing. I loved them together in Mutant X. Storm/Gambit has this chemistry that just works despite the huge differences in their personalities and morality. A team-up book with focusing on their lives as master thieves could probably work and sell well.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Son Of Storm said:

@White Mage said:

LOL

@THUNDERBOLT30: I want this to happen..........or she's just going to have a very similar relationship....just with Wolverine

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son Of Storm

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@White Mage said:

Exactly! And Remy is doing that in the book (1st or 2nd issue).

I'm not even remotely surprised.

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By StormyWeather

@Storm Calling: that be cool!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#49  Edited By jhazzroucher

If mohawk Storm would come to 616, I would want him paired with Ghost Rider.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Uh...mohawk Storm IS in 616. Besides the leather I don't see anything she would have in common to pair up with Ghost Rider.

@White Mage said:

This is one of the scenes from Mutant I WISH they would have 616 Storm pull off to add to skill with her agility. You would think that as a thief she would have encountered laser grids on the regular.