Is Ororo Munroe aka Storm an A-List Character?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She's recognizable but can't sell enough merchandise and isn't interesting enough for Marvel to push her as much as they do Wolverine and Cyclops. I'd put her on B list level; probably the same level as Aquaman. I consider an A Lister to not only have brand recognition, but also be a trendsetter in comics due to their concept, design and overall dynamic story-telling opportunities while B Listers need to be in an ensemble cast or team book to really shine. Superman is obviously A list level as the progenitor and literally the hero that spawned a thousand or more different variations of his theme. Wolverine and Spider Man are the closest Marvel has to that type of recognition, even though they'll never quite hit the level of a Batman or Superman. To give an example, people know who Blade is because the movies were successful, but many of these people didn't go out and start buying the comics or action figures, because the character itself is closer to C List. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are A list comic characters among fans and are recognized outside of fandom, but as characters overall, they tend to end up in B list territories. Sometimes, the magic when a character is created just isn't there.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#202  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@Twentyfive said:

She isn't anymore. I would say she was in the 90's and maybe 2000s, but Marvel isn't as interested in her like before.

This statement is very true unfortunately as well. I would say based on her popularity in the 90s she moved into the A-list category. However, if we are to look at how Marvel treats her it doesn't appear that they are interested and do in fact treat her more like something less than an A-list character.

it's great to see you back. : )

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By butterflykyss

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Twentyfive said:

She isn't anymore. I would say she was in the 90's and maybe 2000s, but Marvel isn't as interested in her like before.

This statement is very true unfortunately as well. I would say based on her popularity in the 90s she moved into the A-list category. However, if we are to look at how Marvel treats her it doesn't appear that they are interested and do in fact treat her more like something less than an A-list character.

OMG where you have you been?? You got me back on here and then you disappear?? Hope all is well fellow Raindrop ;)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#204  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Twentyfive said:

OMG where you have you been?? You got me back on here and then you disappear?? Hope all is well fellow Raindrop ;)

i'm kind of busy these days. BUt maybe this week, I won't be anymore

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By butterflykyss

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

She's A-List...

@White Mage said:

The threads may have been wiped, but my memory is elephant-like, and I know that nothing positive ever came of these types of threads..........people just................just.................just fightin and s**t

Agreed. I hope this thread and all of his others get locked.

Oh no lol.. Thunder you make me laugh.

On topic... I think Marvel is trying to garner interest in her character again. With all the X-titles she is being featured in, this would seem true and would support that she is an A-list character. I am hoping that she returns to prominence that she had during the peak of your popularity during X-men TAS days.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Stormultt

She is A-list.

If you think otherwise, You're delusional.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By butterflykyss

@Stormultt said:

She is A-list.

If you think otherwise, You're delusional.

Ditto this!!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#208  Edited By Teerack

She's really not. Only X girl who you could really argue is Jean Grey.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#209  Edited By poisonfleur

@Teerack said:

Have you gone insane??

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#210  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

This ain't even funny.....but I'm giggling anyways.....

LOL

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Teerack

@poisonfleur: @White Mage: Considering Storm is usually over looked within comics and by writers all the time, and that Jean Grey has been the focus of a lot of major marvel stories. Even when she's been dead for over 8 years now she still manages to become the center of attention from time to time. It must take a lot of denial to laugh.

That being said she will probably be shoved down our throats soon.With Marvel NOW really being Marvel's ways of competing with DC's sudden interest in minorities, and Storm being black, a woman, and a leader Marvel will probably go crazy with her only for those reason.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

@poisonfleur: @White Mage: Considering Storm is usually over looked within comics and by writers all the time, and that Jean Grey has been the focus of a lot of major marvel stories. Even when she's been dead for over 8 years now she still manages to become the center of attention from time to time. It must take a lot of denial to laugh.

Jean Grey HAS been overlooked, AND underused. Just because her name is mentioned as a way for two neanderthals to insult each other, doesn't mean Jean herself is THAT important....having a legacy doesn't mean that you are an A-list character. Nightcrawler and Angel are still being mourned, but their popularity doesn't come close to Storm's. It doesn't take denial to laugh. It just takes a joke...quality is optional

That being said she will probably be shoved down our throats soon.With Marvel NOW really being Marvel's ways of competing with DC's sudden interest in minorities, and Storm being black, a woman, and a leader Marvel will probably go crazy with her only for those reason.

Yes, Storm is black, and a woman, and a leader, and has 40 years of consistent history as a badass who shares the spotlight with other X-Men. So, yes, the X-MEN are going to be shoved down our throats, because they are one of Marvel's 2 heavy hitting teams. Will Storm be leading and co-leading a few of these teams that Marvel is shoving down our throats with solid writing staff to back them? Absolutely....but her leading is nothing new.......so Marvel isn't going crazy with anything. They're going back to basics, with a hint of lemon.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I take it Batman's mama and daddy are A-list now?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#214  Edited By Blood1991

Why couldn't this have died and gone away forever?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

Because we can't have nice things, that's why

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

Life ain't fair. Our only hope is to become an unstoppable force of sass and catchy fierceness, that our fanbase will grow and attract......

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

Life ain't fair. Our only hope is to become an unstoppable force of sass and catchy fierceness, that our fanbase will grow and attract......

I wasn't born to be sassy... Or fierce.... I'm kinda just a lump of Clumsy with occasional wit :/

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

I wasn't born to be sassy... Or fierce.... I'm kinda just a lump of Clumsy with occasional wit :/

.............We will allow it

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Blood1991

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

Whooo! Acceptance.!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

Whooo! Acceptance.!

Tolerance<Acceptance<Embraced<One Of Us

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991: You're higher up on the list

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#223  Edited By Joygirl

Marvel always puts her on their group-celeb posters, but that could be because she's their token black female. I'll tentatively say "yes".

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: Lol.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Joygirl said:

Marvel always puts her on their group-celeb posters, but that could be because she's their token black female. I'll tentatively say "yes".

She evolved past "token" ages ago

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: Lol.

Teeheeheehee giggles

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: Please stop rping.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: Please stop rping.

Is that short for "replying"?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: No, it's short for roleplaying because you keep writing out the word giggles.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: No, it's short for roleplaying because you keep writing out the word giggles.

I "giggles", some people "hahahahahaha", and most "LOL"....and others do the fairly unpopular "Chuckle Chuckle Chawwww"

And if I choose to blend my non-existent dialogue in the RP arena with my ever-present dialogue in everything but the RP arena and other sections of this site that have low relevance to my life, then call me Bobby Brown, cause that's my prerogative.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: I don't understand why you made this post but okay.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: I don't understand why you made this post but okay.

At this point, I'm not really surprised

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@poisonfleur said:

Have you gone insane??

That 2nd gif LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....and agreed on your post. Jean is not more A-list worthy than Storm.

@White Mage said:

@Teerack said:

Jean Grey HAS been overlooked, AND underused. Just because her name is mentioned as a way for two neanderthals to insult each other, doesn't mean Jean herself is THAT important....having a legacy doesn't mean that you are an A-list character. Nightcrawler and Angel are still being mourned, but their popularity doesn't come close to Storm's. It doesn't take denial to laugh. It just takes a joke...quality is optional

Yes, Storm is black, and a woman, and a leader, and has 40 years of consistent history as a badass who shares the spotlight with other X-Men. So, yes, the X-MEN are going to be shoved down our throats, because they are one of Marvel's 2 heavy hitting teams. Will Storm be leading and co-leading a few of these teams that Marvel is shoving down our throats with solid writing staff to back them? Absolutely....but her leading is nothing new.......so Marvel isn't going crazy with anything. They're going back to basics, with a hint of lemon.

Love this post. I love Jean Grey but besides the Phoenix Force I can't think of any other Marvel story arc where she has a major role. Most of her noteworthy time in the x-verse revolved around that.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: I don't think you understood the point of my post. I know you don't understand the point of my last post.

Let me try and help you, because although it's clear you're trying very hard to achieve concession you also seem like you've been confusing my tone even though I haven't really bothered giving you a real response yet.

@White Mage said:

@Teerack said:

Let's talk about the first part of your post Jean has been dead so under-using or over looking her isn't possible until she comes back. Then you go on to not understand what it means to be an A-Lister. Spider-man and Deadpool for marvel are both A-Lister characters, but in the grand sachem of things they aren't important. Spider-man or Deadpool dies and I'm sure a lot of Marvel characters would be sad about it, but Storm is way more important then them in terms of their character in the marvel universe. But that's not really the way you should be looking at this. Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Deadpool are marvel's most popular commodious. In terms of promotion, merchandise, and exposure; Look up the rate of how many series Deadpool got after about 2002 it's hilarious. The only real reason I said maybe Jean is because Jean is the original female x-man, has a huge fan base, and a lot of people that know nothing about comics know the name Jean Grey and can recognize her. Marvel also market's Jean Grey specifically like in games when you download skins or stuff that deal with Jean they have usually been more expensive, or she'll be a solo deal appose to a bundle. There are a lot of good characters out there, but just because you personally like them doesn't change their actual status when most of the time storm is back seated and placed in second rate x-men books.

The second section of your post can only mean you don't read a large spread of marvel books, you're new to reading marvel books, or you don't pay any attention to details and how marvel promotes things. You also pointlessly said that Storm being a leader isn't new.... that's true....i think you might of inserted some words into my post when you read it. And we'll have to just wait and see if Marvel is going to go "crazy" even thought the past kinda indicates Storm will be all over the place this year. Which i think will be pretty cool to be honest with her new look.

@White Mage said:

@Teerack said:

I "giggles", some people "hahahahahaha", and most "LOL"....and others do the fairly unpopular "Chuckle Chuckle Chawwww"

And if I choose to blend my non-existent dialogue in the RP arena with my ever-present dialogue in everything but the RP arena and other sections of this site that have low relevance to my life, then call me Bobby Brown, cause that's my prerogative.

This post..... yeah.... can't really understand why you felt you needed to explain yourself.... I also find it...interesting how you explained different ways people can type out laughter.....

Why didn't I bother explaining my post? This is a form where 2 storm threads are posted a week it's pointless to argue when if you say anything other then how amazing Storm people start throwing walls of text at you(the irony!). Ten bucks there will be a new one by Friday posed by jhazzroucher or someone ha!

@THUNDERBOLT30: I only said Jean was the only X girl you COULD ARGUE. Personally I wouldn't consider her an A-Lister, but I feel like you could make more of a case with her then with Storm.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Blood1991

@Teerack: Jean is an A list plot device, but a B list character.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Teerack
@Blood1991: I'd agree with you.
Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Blood1991

@Teerack said:

Personally I feel Storm is also a B list character maybe an A in the 90's same with Cyclops.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: I don't think you understood the point of my post. I know you don't understand the point of my last post.

Let me try and help you, because although it's clear you're trying very hard to achieve concession you also seem like you've been confusing my tone even though I haven't really bothered giving you a real response yet.

Yeah, I noticed you hadn't bothered giving me a real response. I also noticed that we started going a bit off topic, which tends to happen most of the time in just about every thread on this site....I did NOT notice, however, that my humor was actually pissing you off. Where exactly did you see that I wanted you to concede? I call B.S. As you just said, you never REALLY responded to me. I thought you were done with the primary topic. We got off topic, and some random dialogue was exchanged. I have almost 14,000 posts, BECAUSE of the fact that I tend to have exchanges like that....I didn't know that you were getting volcano-y on me

Let's talk about the first part of your post Jean has been dead so under-using or over looking her isn't possible until she comes back. Then you go on to not understand what it means to be an A-Lister.

Unnecessary d*ckish tone, but I'm listening

Let's talk about the first part of your post Jean has been dead so under-using or over looking her isn't possible until she comes back. Then you go on to not understand what it means to be an A-Lister. Spider-man and Deadpool for marvel are both A-Lister characters, but in the grand sachem of things they aren't important. Spider-man or Deadpool dies and I'm sure a lot of Marvel characters would be sad about it, but Storm is way more important then them in terms of their character in the marvel universe. But that's not really the way you should be looking at this. Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Deadpool are marvel's most popular commodious. In terms of promotion, merchandise, and exposure; Look up the rate of how many series Deadpool got after about 2002 it's hilarious. The only real reason I said maybe Jean is because Jean is the original female x-man, has a huge fan base, and a lot of people that know nothing about comics know the name Jean Grey and can recognize her. Marvel also market's Jean Grey specifically like in games when you download skins or stuff that deal with Jean they have usually been more expensive, or she'll be a solo deal appose to a bundle.

The EXACT same thing can be said for Storm, minus the whole "bundle" thing......and I argue that that Jean's inclusion is because of the fact that she's uber-powerful, and heavy-hitters are sought after in fighting games/rpgs. Storm has been a part of just about every single X-Men game as well, and her image is VERY iconic. Marvel uses Storm to promote their ish, and quite frankly, her fanbase is huge...very huge. Even Jean's inclusion in a Marvel video game is NOT necessary. Storm's is. She's not only a solid character, but she also covers a lot of minority ground.

There are a lot of good characters out there, but just because you personally like them doesn't change their actual status when most of the time storm is back seated and placed in second rate x-men books.

And Jean is dead, and mentioned only when Cyclops and Wolverine need to fight. And Storm is now leading 2 , if not 3 groups.......my fandom didn't force Marvel to spotlight the b*tch.

The second section of your post can only mean you don't read a large spread of marvel books, you're new to reading marvel books, or you don't pay any attention to details and how marvel promotes things. You also pointlessly said that Storm being a leader isn't new.... that's true....i think you might of inserted some words into my post when you read it.

"Storm being black, a woman, and a leader Marvel will probably go crazy with her only for those reason." When I made my "pointless" comment about her leading teams "not being anything new", I was saying that Storm has always lead, or co-lead, an X-Men team. It's expected that Storm, as a character, will lead a group, or groups, of X-Men. Her race is a part of her, but it's not the reason why she'd be put in a leadership role. That's why I mentioned marvel going back to basics. She was a full on leader back then, and since she's with the X-Men full time, she's a full-on leader now. I don't view it as "going crazy". If I misunderstood elements of your post earlier, my bad. But I still don't agree with your wording.

And we'll have to just wait and see if Marvel is going to go "crazy" even thought the past kinda indicates Storm will be all over the place this year. Which i think will be pretty cool to be honest with her new look.

Totes agree

This post..... yeah.... can't really understand why you felt you needed to explain yourself.... I also find it...interesting how you explained different ways people can type out laughter.....

Wait...............so when you responded with "Lol" and "Stop Rping", that was you being an a$$? I'm confused, because I thought that you were actually joking around that time..........which is why I "explained" myself....because I thought we were playin around.........and I thought you understood that that was a joke............which is why Bobby Brown was mentioned/ What the actual hell?

This is a form where 2 storm threads are posted a week it's pointless to argue when if you say anything other then how amazing Storm people start throwing walls of text at you(the irony!).

Long story short, you assumed I was being negative toward you, so you decided to be a d*ck toward me? A counter strike for a blow that was never dealt? Gotcha.

Ten bucks there will be a new one by Friday posed by jhazzroucher or someone ha!

50 bucks there will be 2, and you've got yourself a deal

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: @White Mage said:

@Teerack said:

Yeah, I noticed you hadn't bothered giving me a real response. I also noticed that we started going a bit off topic, which tends to happen most of the time in just about every thread on this site....I did NOT notice, however, that my humor was actually pissing you off. Where exactly did you see that I wanted you to concede? I call B.S. As you just said, you never REALLY responded to me. I thought you were done with the primary topic. We got off topic, and some random dialogue was exchanged. I have almost 14,000 posts, BECAUSE of the fact that I tend to have exchanges like that....I didn't know that you were getting volcano-y on me

Let's talk about the first part of your post Jean has been dead so under-using or over looking her isn't possible until she comes back. Then you go on to not understand what it means to be an A-Lister.

Unnecessary d*ckish tone, but I'm listening

Let's talk about the first part of your post Jean has been dead so under-using or over looking her isn't possible until she comes back. Then you go on to not understand what it means to be an A-Lister. Spider-man and Deadpool for marvel are both A-Lister characters, but in the grand sachem of things they aren't important. Spider-man or Deadpool dies and I'm sure a lot of Marvel characters would be sad about it, but Storm is way more important then them in terms of their character in the marvel universe. But that's not really the way you should be looking at this. Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Deadpool are marvel's most popular commodious. In terms of promotion, merchandise, and exposure; Look up the rate of how many series Deadpool got after about 2002 it's hilarious. The only real reason I said maybe Jean is because Jean is the original female x-man, has a huge fan base, and a lot of people that know nothing about comics know the name Jean Grey and can recognize her. Marvel also market's Jean Grey specifically like in games when you download skins or stuff that deal with Jean they have usually been more expensive, or she'll be a solo deal appose to a bundle.

The EXACT same thing can be said for Storm, minus the whole "bundle" thing......and I argue that that Jean's inclusion is because of the fact that she's uber-powerful, and heavy-hitters are sought after in fighting games/rpgs. Storm has been a part of just about every single X-Men game as well, and her image is VERY iconic. Marvel uses Storm to promote their ish, and quite frankly, her fanbase is huge...very huge. Even Jean's inclusion in a Marvel video game is NOT necessary. Storm's is. She's not only a solid character, but she also covers a lot of minority ground.

There are a lot of good characters out there, but just because you personally like them doesn't change their actual status when most of the time storm is back seated and placed in second rate x-men books.

And Jean is dead, and mentioned only when Cyclops and Wolverine need to fight. And Storm is now leading 2 , if not 3 groups.......my fandom didn't force Marvel to spotlight the b*tch.

The second section of your post can only mean you don't read a large spread of marvel books, you're new to reading marvel books, or you don't pay any attention to details and how marvel promotes things. You also pointlessly said that Storm being a leader isn't new.... that's true....i think you might of inserted some words into my post when you read it.

"Storm being black, a woman, and a leader Marvel will probably go crazy with her only for those reason." When I made my "pointless" comment about her leading teams "not being anything new", I was saying that Storm has always lead, or co-lead, an X-Men team. It's expected that Storm, as a character, will lead a group, or groups, of X-Men. Her race is a part of her, but it's not the reason why she'd be put in a leadership role. That's why I mentioned marvel going back to basics. She was a full on leader back then, and since she's with the X-Men full time, she's a full-on leader now. I don't view it as "going crazy". If I misunderstood elements of your post earlier, my bad. But I still don't agree with your wording.

And we'll have to just wait and see if Marvel is going to go "crazy" even thought the past kinda indicates Storm will be all over the place this year. Which i think will be pretty cool to be honest with her new look.

Totes agree

Wait...............so when you responded with "Lol" and "Stop Rping", that was you being an a$$? I'm confused, because I thought that you were actually joking around that time..........which is why I "explained" myself....because I thought we were playin around.........and I thought you understood that that was a joke............which is why Bobby Brown was mentioned/ What the actual hell?

This is a form where 2 storm threads are posted a week it's pointless to argue when if you say anything other then how amazing Storm people start throwing walls of text at you(the irony!).

Long story short, you assumed I was being negative toward you, so you decided to be a d*ck toward me? A counter strike for a blow that was never dealt? Gotcha.

Ten bucks there will be a new one by Friday posed by jhazzroucher or someone ha!

50 bucks there will be 2, and you've got yourself a deal

Oh my god. You are trying so hard, calm down and put your effort into something else. I stopped reading after you said "was pissing you off" because at that point i realized everything you were going to say was either going to be wrong or most likely stupid. It was easier to waste time on you when i was only watching Modern Family, but now I'm watching Modern Family and drawing I'm kind of too busy for this. So uh... bye?

Target_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#240  Edited By Target_X

@Blood1991:

Your comments have so much win!

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

Oh my god. You are trying so hard, calm down and put your effort into something else. I stopped reading after you said "was pissing you off" because at that point i realized everything you were going to say was either going to be wrong or most likely stupid. It was easier to waste time on you when i was only watching Modern Family, but now I'm watching Modern Family and drawing I'm kind of too busy for this. So uh... bye?

Too busy? Then why the reply dude? let the silence you should've exhibited from jump commence now. No one forced you to respond. By all means, multi-task. Draw your pretty pictures, and watch your stories. My life is unaffected by this tragic occurrence.

Edit: Changed from "reply chick" to reply "dude" upon my discovery that you have a penis.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Blood1991 said:

@Teerack: Jean is an A list plot device, but a B list character.

This

She has an A-list legacy that will be around forever, but she herself is not A-list<--my opinion

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Teerack

@White Mage: Done with what I was doing need to go get some new art supplies boo! :C Uh... my past post was to let you know why i wasn't going to read or respond to your long post. Also thanks I like how this piece came out. I think I'll add this one to my portfolio when it's all done.(i know you we're being sarcastic) Well i feel like we're ruing this thread so I'm not going to post in it anymore, but feel free to pm me if you want, but I don't really argue with random people on the internet often, so if that's what you want i'll probably disappoint you.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Teerack said:

@White Mage: Done with what I was doing need to go get some new art supplies boo! :C Uh... my past post was to let you know why i wasn't going to read or respond to your long post. Also thanks I like how this piece came out. I think I'll add this one to my portfolio when it's all done.(i know you we're being sarcastic) Well i feel like we're ruing this thread so I'm not going to post in it anymore, but feel free to pm me if you want, but I don't really argue with random people on the internet often, so if that's what you want i'll probably disappoint you.

You replied to me....to say that you're not replying to me anymore? I already said that SILENCE would suffice. Hardheaded. Real b*tches DO. Don't talk about it, be about it, and just go. I repeat, you didn't have to reply...again

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#245  Edited By TDK_1997

She's a B-lister.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By poisonfleur

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

Your right! Time to handle some business..

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By WARLOCK2792

In terms of women, she's A-list. In terms of MARVEL comics in general....she's B-List.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

@White Mage said:

@Blood1991 said:

(;_;) It isn't fair

Your right! Time to handle some business..

HA!!!

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By poisonfleur

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@poisonfleur said:

Have you gone insane??

That 2nd gif LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....and agreed on your post. Jean is not more A-list worthy than Storm.

That's pretty much the face I had after reading that. No disrespect to him intended. The fact that her fans and popularity trump Wonder Woman's anytime and anyplace should make her an A-lister. Gosh-- they just need to give her a ongoing solo and lay this argument to rest. Luv Gambit, but why on earth did he get his on solo over Storm!???

The world may never know..

@Blood1991 said:

@Teerack said:

Personally I feel Storm is also a B list character maybe an A in the 90's same with Cyclops.

Are you saying she got demoted of her A-lister title?

As much as I hate to say this.... That is the most sensible thing anyone has said here... And you are probably right. Although she is still an A-lister to me. ;)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@poisonfleur said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@poisonfleur said:

Have you gone insane??

That's pretty much the face I had after reading that. No disrespect to him intended. The fact that her fans and popularity trump Wonder Woman's anytime and anyplace should make her an A-lister. Gosh-- they just need to give her a ongoing solo and lay this argument to rest. Luv Gambit, but why on earth did he get his on solo over Storm!???

The world may never know..

I'm fine with Storm leading ensembles.....but seriously, GAMBIT should NOT have gotten his own ongoing.....I'm ready to justly petition that Jubilee gets an ongoing. I need Storm to gracefully continue her steps toward becoming top X chick all over again.....