gain new power what can it be?

For me super Durability

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

if she had a REALLY strong durability she would be an extremely hard gal to get put down.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

gain new power what can it be?

For me super Durability

I prefer invulnerability

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think she needs a new power. Her abilities are already very powerful. If anything I'd like to them leveraged more creatively to boost her defenses.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rather than invulnerability, just give her the ability to turn into the elements she controls: Lightning, wind, rain, etc. It keeps her central theme of 'Storm powers', boosts her up substantially, and could make for some interesting stories as she learns to control it, since her powers are (or at least used to be) linked to her emotions. Imagine a storyline or two where she gets really angry in a fight and changes into living lightning involuntarily, but doesn't know how to hold herself together. Or something happens that leaves her completely emotionally broken, and she scatters into wind, retreating from the world.

To my knowledge, she's been in pretty much the same place for years, with no or few interesting developments. This might give her a bit more development, since right now she's the leader of an impromptu X-Men team AND a Headmistress, plus Logan is depending on her with his healing factor gone. She's got a lot of pressure on her right now. Tossing in new powers like these she doesn't know how to control would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

Rather than invulnerability, just give her the ability to turn into the elements she controls: Lightning, wind, rain, etc. It keeps her central theme of 'Storm powers', boosts her up substantially, and could make for some interesting stories as she learns to control it, since her powers are (or at least used to be) linked to her emotions. Imagine a storyline or two where she gets really angry in a fight and changes into living lightning involuntarily, but doesn't know how to hold herself together. Or something happens that leaves her completely emotionally broken, and she scatters into wind, retreating from the world.

To my knowledge, she's been in pretty much the same place for years, with no or few interesting developments. This might give her a bit more development, since right now she's the leader of an impromptu X-Men team AND a Headmistress, plus Logan is depending on her with his healing factor gone. She's got a lot of pressure on her right now. Tossing in new powers like these she doesn't know how to control would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak.

yeah totally agree, great comment!!!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@jonsmith said:

yeah totally agree, great comment!!!

Alright. I'm fine with that. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since storm has weather ^_^ , i think she should maybe go into magic but elemental magic ( earth,fire,etc ) which not only will she be able to keep her natural power which is weather but she will be able to have extra power via elemental magic giving her more ways to attack/defend.

she already has the witchcraft thing anyway in her line -_-

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since storm has weather ^_^ , i think she should maybe go into magic but elemental magic ( earth,fire,etc ) which not only will she be able to keep her natural power which is weather but she will be able to have extra power via elemental magic giving her more ways to attack/defend.

she already has the witchcraft thing anyway in her line -_-

I just want her to use magic to shield herself from any attacks.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: .... i love you for that post! I always thought of a plot where some villian destroyed her body causing the weather to rage out of control but in truth it was her own consciousness within the atmosphere reacting to being bodiless , then have her contact xavier telepathicly ( no not saying shes a telepath) and have her reform herself using the energy and elements under her domain .. like an iceman thing .. but durability .. meh her powers can be major on the defense IF writers choose to go that route

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Storm became Rogue Storm. is she in an unconscious state?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Storm became Rogue Storm. is she in an unconscious state?

No she was conscious. When doom turned her into living chrome she was consciously aware of it. Her subconscious, which is still connected to her powers is what triggered the massive storm that fed her the energy to become Rogue-Storm.

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even though she has frozen things before,i just want her to do it more often.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wtk1013 said:

even though she has frozen things before,i just want her to do it more often.

Yeah!

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can easily see new applications of her powers being shown in the new Storm ongoing... or even her transcending into an Omega state.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can easily see new applications of her powers being shown in the new Storm ongoing... or even her transcending into an Omega state.

She is already an omega-level mutant to me. : )

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81 said:

She is already an omega-level mutant to me. : )

just not officially for the h8ers and the rules/canon nazis

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see a high pressure/compressed air sphere force field or a polarity wall to deflect attacks.

She has shown that she can counter and deflect matter and energy attacks already, but I think an elemental force field that is more in line with her powers would be good to see being used on the regular. I have been hoping that she would use the pressure dome again for the longest, so hopefully we get to see something along those lines return again.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know I really like the DURABILITY power I mean ability.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see a high pressure/compressed air sphere force field or a polarity wall to deflect attacks.

She has shown that she can counter and deflect matter and energy attacks already, but I think an elemental force field that is more in line with her powers would be good to see being used on the regular. I have been hoping that she would use the pressure dome again for the longest, so hopefully we get to see something along those lines return again.

absorb any form of energy. : )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: i think storm should have weather along with earth and fire manipulation since weather basically covers air and water.

besides what is above : storm should also have plant manipulation along with animal morphing and healing factor and overall be able to transform into weather / classical elements as well as create shields that has " strong " resistance to weather / classical element attacks.

storm to me would be mother-nature like ^_^

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: i think storm should have weather along with earth and fire manipulation since weather basically covers air and water.

besides what is above : storm should also have plant manipulation along with animal morphing and healing factor and overall be able to transform into weather / classical elements as well as create shields that has " strong " resistance to weather / classical element attacks.

storm to me would be mother-nature like ^_^

That would be awesome! But I think Storm has done earthquakes before.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By poisonfleur

She needs to use the powers she already has.
More solid ice attacks.
More tornado shields that stop bullets.
More RogueStorm.
More sucking the oxygen from people's lungs.
More gale force winds that can rip sentinels to pieces.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She needs to use the powers she already has.

More solid ice attacks.

More tornado shields that stop bullets.

More RogueStorm.

More sucking the oxygen from people's lungs.

More gale force winds that can rip sentinels to pieces.

Especially the bolded one! : )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: but even with just weather..storm is pretty powerful but if i had weather control i would use use wind to attack and defend and if need be make it hard for a person to breathe which could eventually kill them :( but anyway i want to see future storm use more wind and flash freezing than anything else ^_^.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: but even with just weather..storm is pretty powerful but if i had weather control i would use use wind to attack and defend and if need be make it hard for a person to breathe which could eventually kill them :( but anyway i want to see future storm use more wind and flash freezing than anything else ^_^.

I want more variety. : )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: lol but with wind you can-lift things up and put things down>create a whirlwind around self and many things that is thrown at you will go somewhere else>blow things away from you>crushes objects by increasing air pressure>make it hard for one to breathe>etc.

^_^ but i get where you are coming from.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: lol but with wind you can-lift things up and put things down>create a whirlwind around self and many things that is thrown at you will go somewhere else>blow things away from you>crushes objects by increasing air pressure>make it hard for one to breathe>etc.

^_^ but i get where you are coming from.

the blind earthbender girl was awesome in avatar cartoon series.