How old you guys were, when you first started to love Storm.

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maaask12

where did you first see Storm in. Was it in the comics, video games or on tv.

I was 11 years old, and first fell in love with storm by playing X-Men Next Dimension. That was not my first time seeing her. It was just my first time ever seeing how awesome she really was.

Anybody remember this video game

No Caption Provided

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

12 I think and it became very intense when I started joining marvel.com site, cbr site and comic vine site and other comic sites.

Despite having a bad experience in comic vine, I think comic vine is still my favorite. I just like how cbr staff run their site.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was 9 when I first encountered Storm in a What If comic ("What if Storm had remained a thief?"). I've been a mega fan ever sense.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since I was like three. I was watching X-men Evolution "Growing Pains" when she put out the fire. I thought it was absolutely awesome. Plus, she looked different from everyone else.. Tall black woman, long white hair and blue eyes. She intrigued me~

maaask12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome to know guys

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i was 11... it was Uncanny X-Men #304 Fatal Attractions ... the first issue i'd ever read of X-Men... Illyana had just died from the Legacy Virus... and who gave her Eulogy... Storm, Leader of the Gold Team of the X-Men. And the most visually striking character i'd ever seen. A black woman with white hair, blue eyes and silver/white uniform that just screamed authority, power and elegance. Her speech is still moving when i read it.