• 62 results
#51 Posted by Teerack (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam said:

@teerack: Suit looks fine. Hair just looks like Halle wasn't into the role enough to at least wear a wig.

Honestly I think it looks like she's about ready to jump off a cliff chasing a road runner.

#52 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

They should've picked a different actress. With no action scenes, Storm's going to be as useless as Rogue.

#53 Posted by Outside_85 (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@awesam said:

@teerack: Suit looks fine. Hair just looks like Halle wasn't into the role enough to at least wear a wig.

Honestly I think it looks like she's about ready to jump off a cliff chasing a road runner.

Hasn't that nearly always been the case in the comics?

#54 Edited by Teerack (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

@teerack said:

@awesam said:

She's always had either nothing on her arms, ribbons, or a cape. Never fulls wings like that.

#55 Posted by Outside_85 (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: The the only difference is that Berry's cape is much smaller than the one Storm has in the comics, the change I could suspect is out of a practical aspect.

#56 Edited by Teerack (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: The the only difference is that Berry's cape is much smaller than the one Storm has in the comics, the change I could suspect is out of a practical aspect.

Nah the only difference is her cape is shaped like two quarter circles.

#57 Posted by jhazzroucher (16512 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@outside_85 said:

@teerack said:

@awesam said:

She's always had either nothing on her arms, ribbons, or a cape. Never fulls wings like that.

that one. : )

#58 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

in my own opinion ... it doesnt look bad , but i've pictured it without the cape looks beter that way , or just change the cape design i mean isnt there usually a visible space from her shoulders to her wrist when shes in a cape ? thats the problem here they need to make the cape a little bigger so the space could be shown much like this

and the hair kinda looks like this

but as for halle getting pregnant .. cant blame her but this is all i gotta say..........

oh and they need to cover her forehead ... she looks more like storm when you cant really see it , or perhaps they should make her hair super long and have her wear a ponytail

#59 Posted by Farkam (5302 posts) - - Show Bio

It would look better if Halle Berry wasn't wearing it. ; - )

#60 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by Farkam (5302 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997: It looks uninspired regardless of Halle Berry really. ; - )

#62 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: thats true ... WTF are those things on her shoulders ? they look like overturned ladels ...

i bet storm will be the only one with a crappy uniform tho