• 89 results
Avatar image for mistresssobeautiful
mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Do You Think Storm Should Be... (42 votes)

Straight 38%
Gay 0%
Bisexual 33%
It Doesn't Matter 31%

I made this thread because it seem's like Storm is a free spirit when it comes to sexuality. I also made this thread because people think there's a hookup between her and Yukio/Psyclocke.

What You Guy's Think?

• 
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Straight!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't even care as long as Storm showing her best abilities,slaying foes,and being a great headmistress than I would not care lol.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I don't see a section to vote for dead.

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Jhazz why do you want Storm to be straight? Don't you would love her if the writers decide to make her sexuality something else?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Why do you wish Storm was deceased?

Death has a way of bringing new found respect for a character that I once didn't care for. Death also brings out that character's most enduring quality which is something I would like to see from her. I really haven't been a big fan of Storm but I wasn't either for Bart Allan but his death and the way he went out brought new found respect for him. This is more personally for me not for everyone.

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Oh okay whatever that floats your boat.And let me guess- you hate Storm because of her fans right *eye rolls*?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: Oh okay whatever that floats your boat.And let me guess- you hate Storm because of her fans right *eye rolls*?

I feel naked and not in the fun way. But yes that is ONE of the reasons. I am a huge fan of Richard Rider A.K.A Nova and while I am a big fan of his I know when he has met his match, but most NOT all but still a large collected of storm fans take their fanboyism too far. I know it's kinda immature to dislike a character because of their strong following but it does have an impact on my view on the character.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bisexual or Lesbian she has alot of chemistry with many women including yukio. We could aldo use more representation.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mistresssobeautiful said:

I feel naked and not in the fun way. But yes that is ONE of the reasons. I am a huge fan of Richard Rider A.K.A Nova and while I am a big fan of his I know when he has met his match, but most NOT all but still a large collected of storm fans take their fanboyism too far. I know it's kinda immature to dislike a character because of their strong following but it does have an impact on my view on the character.

I don't think you should really feel that way. But it's ok. I hope it'll disappear and feel better.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Staight

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't even pronounce the word straight right lol..I think Storm is beautiful the way she is (:

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't even pronounce the word straight right lol..I think Storm is beautiful the way she is (:

Of course she is. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it really matters.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want her to be a straight woman.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There sure are a lot of sexual preference threads lately on the Vine.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the interesting part of this is she has never been a straight woman. We've seen and heard several instances where Ororo may indeed be bisexual... and considering her free-spirit nature... trying to lock her in on sexuality is the complete antithesis of our Storm. I suspect Ororo would best qualify as pansexual.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

the interesting part of this is she has never been a straight woman. We've seen and heard several instances where Ororo may indeed be bisexual... and considering her free-spirit nature... trying to lock her in on sexuality is the complete antithesis of our Storm. I suspect Ororo would best qualify as pansexual.

she is a straight woman!

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

Totally agree with you devilsgrin81. Right, Jhazz what is you urge to have her as a straight woman? have you got some sort of problem with being pansexual/bi/gay? because from one perspective, its coming across that you are uncomfortable with it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

Totally agree with you devilsgrin81. Right, Jhazz what is you urge to have her as a straight woman? have you got some sort of problem with being pansexual/bi/gay? because from one perspective, its coming across that you are uncomfortable with it.

I don't have a problem with that. I just want Storm to be straight as she is.

mistresssobeautiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: That's kind of true, a lot of her original fans want her to be straight and not go all homosexual. I think Storm should find a good spouse that treats her like a queen. Because Storm was being single for the longest lol, but I kind of like that because she a free spirit person.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

jhaaz i don't want to be harsh... but your stance is coming across really homophobic. Which is kind of the opposite of what a Storm fan should be. Your flat refusal to acknowledge Ororo's many - at least - flirtations with other women is coming across as a little ignorant of established "fact". Yukio. Calisto. Betsy. No shortage of F2F flirtation and who know how much more than just flirtation.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

jhaaz i don't want to be harsh... but your stance is coming across really homophobic. Which is kind of the opposite of what a Storm fan should be. Your flat refusal to acknowledge Ororo's many - at least - flirtations with other women is coming across as a little ignorant of established "fact". Yukio. Calisto. Betsy. No shortage of F2F flirtation and who know how much more than just flirtation.

I'm not being harsh. It's just the truth. It was not Storm initiating about being homophobic.I t was usually Yukio. If there was an implication of what Storm said, it was never declared that she's really that kind of person. There's just a dual meaning in which i prefer to believe it is normal for a straight woman to express that way but it can also mean she might be homophobic. You are the one refusing of Storm's flirtations to a lot of men. She has kissed men. Has she kissed those ladies whom you claim Storm is attracted to?

You're the one not acknowledging the reality that she's straight.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't think it matters. I do see her as a very sexual being with a healthy libido so regardless, she's a beautiful representation of a woman who is very in tune with her physical wants.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By abaldo

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

I'm not being harsh. It's just the truth. It was not Storm initiating about being homophobic.I t was usually Yukio. If there was an implication of what Storm said, it was never declared that she's really that kind of person. There's just a dual meaning in which i prefer to believe it is normal for a straight woman to express that way but it can also mean she might be homophobic. You are the one refusing of Storm's flirtations to a lot of men. She has kissed men. Has she kissed those ladies whom you claim Storm is attracted to?

he is not refusing storms flirtations with men, you are in fact limiting her to one sex because you are obviously uncomfortable with it, there is also proof that she does flirt with other woman so he is actually "acknowledging the reality" you are not, and the fact that you said i quote "she might be homophobic" is just barbarous, and you should question your role as a storm fan.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

he is not refusing storms flirtations with men, you are in fact limiting her to one sex because you are obviously uncomfortable with it, there is also proof that she does flirt with other woman so he is actually "acknowledging the reality" you are not, and the fact that you said i quote "she might be homophobic" is just barbarous, and you should question your role as a storm fan.

I'm not. Never in her biography has it been stated that she is what you think she is. Has she kissed a woman?

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

I'm not. Never in her biography has it been stated that she is what you think she is. Has she kissed a woman?

why does she have to kiss a woman to prove that she is gay? you need to stop talking because you are making this even more worse for your self.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

why does she have to kiss a woman to prove that she is gay? you need to stop talking because you are making this even more worse for your self.

You're telling me that she's not straight and what you can only prove to me are flirtations which can actually just mean friendship and nothing else. If Captain America says "You're handsome." to Iron Man, r u considering that a form of flirtation?

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: That's kind of true, a lot of her original fans want her to be straight and not go all homosexual. I think Storm should find a good spouse that treats her like a queen. Because Storm was being single for the longest lol, but I kind of like that because she a free spirit person.

"a lot of her original fans want her to be straight and not go all homosexual"

no.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

You're telling me that she's not straight and what you can only prove to me are flirtations which can actually just mean friendship and nothing else. If Captain America says "You're handsome." to Iron Man, r u considering that a form of flirtation?

maybe he wants the D, get over it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jhazzroucher

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

Well girls usually say "beautiful to their girl friends and it's just friendship, not flirtation.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

Well girls usually say "beautiful to their girl friends and it's just friendship, not flirtation.

How do you know what they usually say...please stop talking, seriously getting on my nerves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Pansexual and everyone should be it as well.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Catsnlynne

I never did like Storm.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight but if one day she and psylocke happen to "comfort" each other i wouldn't mind.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

Pansexual and everyone should be it as well.

ItsDaveyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ItsDaveyJ

Straight. And this is coming from a gay man so no I'm not a homophobe xD

I've talked about it a lot before and I'm too lazy to type it all up again so I'm just going to repost something I posted on CBR on this issue.

"Anyways, I would prefer Yukio and Storm to remain friends. But if they decide they want to explore that relationship more, then they should be friends who's relationship is always... eyebrow raising. An example of the sort of vibe that would work is that 2 female friends of mine were considering a threesome with this guy (no I'm not saying Storm should be having threesomes lol). One of the girls identifies as bisexual, but the other girl identified as straight. But the type of friendship she has with the bisexual girl made it so she was comfortable enough to consider the idea. I think that sort of dynamic of "Well she identifies as straight but it's not quite that simple." would be more interesting. I wouldn't mind Storm being open to the idea of being with a woman, but ultimately she knows that if she is looking for a lifelong commitment with a fulfilling sex life then she would need to be with a man. I think that would be a more interesting angle that isn't explored as much since we tend to like to simplify people's sexuality as gay, straight, or bi sometimes. I think it could be interesting to have the two characters acknowledge that there is some sort of chemistry there but ultimately coming to the conclusion that Storm would have a more fulfilling relationship with a man. That's how I would like to see it unfold IF they decide to go that route.

But like I've said before... part of me really hates how women in leadership positions always have their sexuality questioned. I think it would be equally as valid and powerful for a strong feminist leader character like Storm to affirm her heterosexuality without having to put down anybody who is a lesbian or is bisexual and is a woman in a position of leadership. Sort of like when some ignorant person asks a feminist, "Does that mean you're a lesbian?" and the response is "No. Not that there would be anything wrong with it if I was."

Plus even beyond that... we keep talking from Storm's perspective. If I was to be proven wrong and she is bisexual then that still doesn't mean she and Yukio would last. Yukio herself doesn't seem like the type who would want to work at a long-term monogamous relationship. That's more of Storm's wheelhouse. She's willing to put in the work if she believes it is worth working for. So while Storm may be interesting in developing a romantic relationship with Yukio... I feel like Yukio would be more of "Let's enjoy it while it lasts but no promises. If I meet someone else who piques my interest then I'm going to go be with them. I'm not going to chain myself down to one person for the rest of my life. Relationships should be fun, not hard work.""

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I wouldn't even care as long as Storm showing her best abilities,slaying foes,and being a great headmistress than I would not care lol.

Well said and my feelings exactly. I hope her solo doesn't venture into the relationship realm too much (or not at all). I want it to focus on the development of her character, her role as a heroine for the world, and give us a lot of action and Storm bad-a$$ery! Remind the MU why she a force to be reckoned with.

And it's almost comical how semi-trolls (maybe not intentional but it's trollish behavior nonetheless) can dislike the character (or her more overzealous fans) and pop into her active threads to express their disdain (like we even care :-/...) and contribute nothing to the subject of the thread.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

How do you know what they usually say...please stop talking, seriously getting on my nerves.

Ask that to yourself then.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By devilsgrin81

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

first off i'm going to assume you meant to use the word "homosexual" both times you actually said "homophobic." If you did mean homophobic... you are straight up an idiot. No more kid gloves.

I am not ignoring ANYTHING, that, dear Jhaaz, is what you are doing. Nowhere in my post do i deny Storm's attraction to men. NOT ONCE DID I DO THAT. Do not try to put words in my mouth tyvm. I highlighted three female individuals with whom Storm has shared very flirtatious behaviour. Where in my post am i ignoring Storm's past relationships with the likes of Forge, T'Challa, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, even Gambit? I did no such thing.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I could see her being bi. I don't have any preference though.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:
@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

Ask that to yourself then.

excuse me? what is that suppose to mean?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

first off i'm going to assume you meant to use the word "homosexual" both times you actually said "homophobic." If you did mean homophobic... you are straight up an idiot. No more kid gloves.

I am not ignoring ANYTHING, that, dear Jhaaz, is what you are doing. Nowhere in my post do i deny Storm's attraction to men. NOT ONCE DID I DO THAT. Do not try to put words in my mouth tyvm. I highlighted three female individuals with whom Storm has shared very flirtatious behaviour. Where in my post am i ignoring Storm's past relationships with the likes of Forge, T'Challa, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, even Gambit? I did no such thing.

i'm sorry. I mean homosexual, not homophobic. My bad.

I did not say that you are ignoring anything. If you are not ignoring Storm's attraction to men, then don't use the term homosexual.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@abaldo said:

@humanrocket said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@devilsgrin81 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

she is a straight woman!

i'm sorry. I mean homosexual, not homophobic. My bad.

I did not say that you are ignoring anything. If you are not ignoring Storm's attraction to men, then don't use the term homosexual.

he can use the term all he likes and still acknowledge her hetrosexualallity. Just saying.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: @abaldo: remove me from your convo thread I'm getting tired of getting notifications about your conversations because I'm tagged in it.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo: No because we have to use the right word.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm done, bye.