#1 Edited by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

I have tried looking for the video of that episode where the briefcase girls wear as my favorite comic character Storm, but I couldn't find it. I just couldn't find it. Help please!

I've seen images though but i want the video of that episode.

#2 Posted by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

I think number 2 and number 6 also looks awesome!

#4 Posted by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody can't work that look.

#5 Posted by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody can't work that look.

Number 3 is actually looking great especially that her hair is near to white color

#6 Edited by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

I still couldn't find the video episode. : (

#7 Posted by Rickbarry (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

#8 Posted by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

huh?

#9 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

lmfao! i just died but agreed

#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickbarry said:

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

lmfao! i just died but agreed

I didn't get it

#11 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@rickbarry said:

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

lmfao! i just died but agreed

I didn't get it

in other words jhazz..there is no brown skinned girl doin the storm look :)

#12 Posted by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@rickbarry said:

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

lmfao! i just died but agreed

I didn't get it

in other words jhazz..there is no brown skinned girl doin the storm look :)

I see. But does that really matter? I mean if there's no african among the briefcase girls, do they really have to hire at least one for this episode since the player is a Storm fan?

#13 Edited by stormchild1997 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@rickbarry said:

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

lmfao! i just died but agreed

I didn't get it

in other words jhazz..there is no brown skinned girl doin the storm look :)

I see. But does that really matter? I mean if there's no african among the briefcase girls, do they really have to hire at least one for this episode since the player is a Storm fan?

ehhh nope not really :)

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (16510 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@stormchild1997 said:

@rickbarry said:

They don't even have a nubian sista wearing the garb. -Offended level rises to one million.-

lmfao! i just died but agreed

I didn't get it

in other words jhazz..there is no brown skinned girl doin the storm look :)

I see. But does that really matter? I mean if there's no african among the briefcase girls, do they really have to hire at least one for this episode since the player is a Storm fan?

ehhh nope not really :)

alright then. : )