A new Hotstreak?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackWind

Hotstreak was the reason Virgil got his powers in the first place and played a role in him becoming Static. But sadly, I feel he was never used to his full potential, anyone agree? If Static got a new book, how would you want to see Hotstreak portrayed? As a legit gangbanger in the cartoon with flame patterned hair, or the racist wigger gang leader from the comics who threw his flames and his weight around whenever he got the chance. How would you like to see him as a bigger threat to Static, save from just showing up, blasting a building and causing havok until he is eventually stopped?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I think he should be a part of the Meta breed like he was in the cartoon. I always pictured him having a Megatron-Starscream like relationship with Ebon.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: Hotstreak actually joined them in the cartoon? I sort of saw it as a...temporary alliance of convenience.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Considering they were together in numerous episodes, I considered him a member. That or maybe he was on and off with them.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: I guess that makes sense. I think Hotstreak should be portrayed as more of a speedster than just a pyrokinetic. Because otherwise, Static kinda blows him away once he is no longer a noob at using his powers.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: I think that would be cool since he also had super speed in the Dakotaverse. However the downside was that he needed friction in order for his powers to work, therefore once he's immobilized, he's powerless. In the cartoon, the need for friction was ditched, therefore he was a lot more dangerous.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: Think there should be any specific M.O. to his actions?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Black_Claw

@blackwind: Idk. Maybe a good backstory would be good. Maybe issues with his family (specifically with his father)?