In episode 8 and 9

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have no idea. I'm guessing they'll just make him a jedi, since he was force sensitive.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94: when in the movie did they show this I saw it 3 times and other than using a lightsaber which anyone can do they gave no indication that he was force sensitive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He will, in fact, be a big deal in the Resistance.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finn should become the leader of the Rebellions ground forces. I mean, the guy was trained since childhood to be a soldier. That knowledge and experience is something the Rebellion could use as they don't seem to have ground capability in the same vein as what we saw on Hoth at the start of Empire Strikes Back. So letting Finn develop, train and lead would seem a good fit for him considering Poe's already leads the pilots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111: Well I thought that Finn rejecting his stormtrooper training or having the malfunction in the first place was part of a hint. After he changed, there was a long staredown between him and Kylo. This also helped to convince me that he was force sensitive.

Of course people can say that it was just a coincidence that Finn changed at that specific time and that Kylo stared at him because Finn looked suspicious. Finn wasn't behaving like a regular trooper. But the thing that nailed the coffin for me, was the scene where Snoke says "There has been an awakening in the force". This scene was before we were introduced to Rey and after Finn's change. Well this is what made me think he was force sensitive.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111: Well I thought that Finn rejecting his stormtrooper training or having the malfunction in the first place was part of a hint. After he changed, there was a long staredown between him and Kylo. This also helped to convince me that he was force sensitive.

Of course people can say that it was just a coincidence that Finn changed at that specific time and that Kylo stared at him because Finn looked suspicious. Finn wasn't behaving like a regular trooper. But the thing that nailed the coffin for me, was the scene where Snoke says "There has been an awakening in the force". This scene was before we were introduced to Rey and after Finn's change. Well this is what made me think he was force sensitive.

The long stare down with kylo ren was because he knew finn didn't fire. He rejected his storm trooper training because he is a good guy and I think your theory about snoke referring to him is wrong. Just because he is a character in a starwars movie doesn't mean he has to be a Jedi or a Sith.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kundelar

He wont be a Jedi. He got stomped by a storm trooper with a tonfa. He has never been indicated to have any force powers whatsoever so I assume he will be a good supporting character who I hope sticks to blasters instead of lightsabers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94: just saw the film again today and the "there has been an awakening, have you felt it" from Snoke came after Rey and Finn left Jakku. So no, it doesn't coincide that Snoke was referring to Finn before he met Rey.

Though its still a bit of a stretch that Rey "awakened" simply because she could instinctively fly the Millennium Falcon, even stating she's wasn't sure how she was able to accomplish it, but its no more a stretch than any of the other abilities Rey demonstrates as the film goes on. Of course, one could make the exact same argument of Luke in Episode 4.....consider the fact that he was able to keep up and even surpass the ace pilots of the Rebel Alliance without having ANY TRAINING IN AN X-WING!!! At least Poe had to figure out the fine controls of a TIE Fighter.....and he was trained for years as a fighter pilot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltbrd: Hmm well maybe I was wrong. I could of sworn that scene was before Rey. Oh well.